WhatLauraLoves #6 Lies and can’t sing, sells puppies for the ka-ching 🤑

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So whether she bought a house this year or last, I’m not too fussed but she’s bought a house saying how skint she was…bullshits getting bigger
Can’t keep up with her yarn, sad as I was positive about her getting her surgery as I did think it would help her physically. It’s just been very hard to distinguish between truth and lies ever since, nothing adds up.

Reactions: 6
She's just put stories on and said she can't lay on her front due to her scar and open wound etc...
So 6 months after her op and she's still got an open wound.....duck me!! If she had actually put effort in to lose some excess fat through diet and exercise (would never have gotten rid of the stomach but would have made it lighter) then the procedure would have been so much safer and quicker to heal.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I just thought that post was a huge beg for treatment and an outfit for the black tie event. Anyone else would just use Google 🙄

How is it even possible to still have an open wound so long after surgery? As usual, nothing adds up.

Reactions: 2
I just thought that post was a huge beg for treatment and an outfit for the black tie event. Anyone else would just use Google 🙄

How is it even possible to still have an open wound so long after surgery? As usual, nothing adds up.
Yes and no breathlessness with all the talking - she is a complete fraud

Reactions: 2
She is practically crippled, has an open wound and is recovering from a broken leg but THANK GOD she is not worried about her false tan.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

i wondered that as well (we need the tea 🤭). She’s obviously not very healthy if healing is taking this long. You would’ve thought that with all her previous neck issues she would know someone who is able to do a sitting massage (it must have been quite uncomfortable/difficult for her to lie on her front before anyway)

Wonder if she knows where Herne Hill is in relation to Central London 🤔