WhatLauraLoves #6 Lies and can’t sing, sells puppies for the ka-ching 🤑

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope 🙈 round about that price point though.

Hers is registered as sold this date 2023.
her completion date is clearly stated in the text below the story with the video about it. Wonder what attracted her to the house when she was young - it’s nothing out of the ordinary

Reactions: 1
her completion date is clearly stated in the text below the story with the video about it. Wonder what attracted her to the house when she was young - it’s nothing out of the ordinary
Nobody ever knows if Laura is lying. That's why she's questioning the date. I know what house it is so I'm telling her that Laura's given the right date so she can find it.

With regards to the 'house' it's tiny and boring, looks a but shabby from the outside and the back yard is tiny.

No problem walking down the street full stride to get her takeaway, on her lives she can barely make a few movements without deep breathing and her friend telling her she will be ok. It’s all very confusing.

Reactions: 9
Yes Sunderland 2 bed terraced for 120k - the backdrop of the kitchen tiles and colours even show the same as in the house pictures when up on sale too
---
She's a natural born liar and attention seeker!

Reactions: 2
Yes Sunderland 2 bed terraced for 120k - the backdrop of the kitchen tiles and colours even show the same as in the house pictures when up on sale too
---
How come house prices are so cheap up there? Is it not a nice area?

I swear you should all work for the FBI! I never find these houses online 🤣🤣🤣
On another note do we believe she ever actually broke her leg?

eta that I found it! That’s terrifying that an absolute dullard like me can find it 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
---
It's still not that one sorry 🙈 I wish I could link it for you but pretty sure I'd in trouble 🙈🤣

Her reel vs a zoomed in photo of the rightmove listing.

You're on the right lines but honestly it's not 2 bed and it's slightly more than the price you've stated, but not much more.

Attachments

Does Laura know that one of the biggest (no pun intended) risk factors for a DVT is an increased BMI? She seems surprised it happened to her. Especially after a massive (again no pun 😳) surgery and flights? She really isn’t very bright is she.

Reactions: 4
I swear you should all work for the FBI! I never find these houses online 🤣🤣🤣
On another note do we believe she ever actually broke her leg?

eta that I found it! That’s terrifying that an absolute dullard like me can find it 😳
Ive lost it again 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’d be a tit detective

• Haha
Said a while ago- have some tea but can’t say a word but smell bullshit

someone whose dvt and broken leg and she strolls that easily?

💩

Reactions: 4

💩
She wouldn’t be wearing stupid shoes to go out, put it that way!
My daughter had DVT 2 years ago, she was on blood thinners for weeks and had to wear support stocking, she certainly wasn’t going to the races wearing non flats!

Reactions: 6
Did she get her boobs done too? In her latest reel all I can see is boobs bouncing about! I can’t remember ever noticing before unless the lack of belly means she can push them up more.

• Haha

💩
You've got to give us more than that! Something!! Anything?! 😁
---
Did she get her boobs done too? In her latest reel all I can see is boobs bouncing about! I can’t remember ever noticing before unless the lack of belly means she can push them up more.
1000046207.jpg

She's most definitely had an uplift, if not implants. Now that they are fuller and lifted away from her arms, it's highlighting how "square" she actually is around the top half

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

💩
She definitely wasn't just strolling round the streets with her foils in she was clearly marching to the shop in search of food 🤣 so I agree I smell 💩 too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen her pepper girls post - she was out of breath doing her make up the other day but was fine strutting her stuff 🤷 it just doesn't make sense

Just seen her pepper girls post - she was out of breath doing her make up the other day but was fine strutting her stuff 🤷 it just doesn't make sense
Shouldn’t it be marked as an add as well. How do you report this to the relevant channels

Reactions: 3
So whether she bought a house this year or last, I’m not too fussed but she’s bought a house saying how skint she was…bullshits getting bigger

Reactions: 6