WhatLauraLoves #6 Lies and can’t sing, sells puppies for the ka-ching 🤑

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she’s really manipulative and underhand with a lot of what she says. She’s always with a sob story and trying to coercively get people to ‘like’ and comment on her posts because she’s been so ‘poorly’. And this whole skint thing is pissing me right off! It just doesn’t feel genuine, any of it!
I get that shes been poorly but I just don't understand this crying into the camera crap (I know it's just for engagement & not even sure she has been crying) but can the woman not do anything for her self! Everything she talked about was something someone else did for her!

I also cant stand the pathetic sounding voice that goes with the fake tears

Reactions: 2
I get that shes been poorly but I just don't understand this crying into the camera crap (I know it's just for engagement & not even sure she has been crying) but can the woman not do anything for her self! Everything she talked about was something someone else did for her!

I also cant stand the pathetic sounding voice that goes with the fake tears
Completely agree, what mugs has she got running around after her doing her garden, helping her shoot content, making her food and yet she can go to concerts, beauty and hair appts, change into 7 different outfits!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s on TikTok live talking about her ‘broken leg’ and how she developed the PE from incorrect treatment 🥱 She’s either full of tit, or is setting it up nicely to sue the NHS, gotta fund that tit hair in some way!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mentions every ailment apart from the expensive and dangerous cosmetic surgery which got her in this mess in the first place. What a tiresome drama queen she is.

Reactions: 14
Mentions every ailment apart from the expensive and dangerous cosmetic surgery which got her in this mess in the first place. What a tiresome drama queen she is.
That’s annoying, perhaps it had nothing to do with the surgery but seems to me to remove that amount of skin/fat and travel on a plane home has had to have contributed to her issues.

Reactions: 3
So let me get this right! I popped onto her live yesterday based on the comments on here, & heard her say she's gets exhausted putting her make up on & what an effort it is to get herself ready (or words to that effect) BUT she can do a photo shoot? I know it's hardly the like running a 10k but she's is such a bull shitting fraud!!!

Reactions: 9
She is a joke, expecting sympathy for a situation she most likely got herself into. What gets me most is the finance situation she keeps mentioning, does she realise how lucky she is with a roof over her head, food on her table & the luxury to afford to pay for beauty treatments, she needs to go work in a food bank or soup kitchen for a day

Reactions: 8
So let me get this right! I popped onto her live yesterday based on the comments on here, & heard her say she's gets exhausted putting her make up on & what an effort it is to get herself ready (or words to that effect) BUT she can do a photo shoot? I know it's hardly the like running a 10k but she's is such a bull shitting fraud!!!
It’s the friend on the sidelines telling her to breathe that wrecks me 🤯. After surgery and issues she had you can be exhausted and out of breathe, BUT she seems to find the energy for shows, hair and beauty appointments.

Reactions: 6
She’s posted a reel about how she became a first time buyer this time last year. I am CERTAIN she claimed to buy a house after moving out of her flat and that it was longer ago than this time last year!

Reactions: 3
She’s posted a reel about how she became a first time buyer this time last year. I am CERTAIN she claimed to buy a house after moving out of her flat and that it was longer ago than this time last year!
i think there was a time when she was saying that she‘d been advised not to say if she was renting or buying for security or some other ridiculous reason. We all know how she loves to be mysterious (aka as lies)
So it’s very funny that she put exact date of completion online which means, as I said earlier, it would be quite easy to find out her full address….

Reactions: 4
She loves to draw attention to herself - her gut controlling her again needing food at the hairdresser so she goes out with foils on her head

I don’t know about anywhere else but my hairdressers will always send someone out to get you something if you really need it

• Heart
Reactions: 4