WhatLauraLoves #6 Lies and can’t sing, sells puppies for the ka-ching 🤑

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always used to go on about having tiny breasts but they were, like the rest of her, just disproportionate to the apron.

Reactions: 2
Size 20-22? I don’t think so. The green shorts are bursting at the waist. The brown Billie Faiers set is vile.

And the “I nearly died and can’t do x,y and z” narrative is bollocks. Can get her facials and hair and nails and do multiple clothing hauls done still but constantly looking for a pity party.

Reactions: 8
She’s just another plus sized female trying on clothes, there’s no longer anything unique about her & she will blend with not the background as she’s not that likeable either

Reactions: 7
She’s not likeable or relatable. So poor but the expensive hair and treatments all the time. The apron was the only thing unique about her.

I’m a 20 so not small but she looks so much bigger than me.

I don't know that much about her or watch her often but really... she puts she's a PE survivor in her bio !!! Is this her whole personality now.. she survived a blood clot ?! I know many others who have suffered and then never even mention it ! My dad being one of them !!! Her voice is beyond annoying too !

I don't know that much about her or watch her often but really... she puts she's a PE survivor in her bio !!! Is this her whole personality now.. she survived a blood clot ?! I know many others who have suffered and then never even mention it ! My dad being one of them !!! Her voice is beyond annoying too !
I had several when I was younger but I would bet that at least 80% of my friends don’t even know about it as it’s not something I would even think to mention

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The way she talks is so false, she's from south shields ffs, local to me and we have friends in common and it's like she's trying to be "posh" with her pronunciation which just sounds so fake! Almost like she lives her life in her "phone voice" 😂

Reactions: 3
Coming out with a confidence course, can’t remember if I actually wrote it here but I did think she was going down the positivity/motivational influencer route.
That brown ‘outfit’ should be burned, I’ve maybe seen one or two women wear those and look great. So unflattering, you see every part of the their anatomy and the brown colour just adds to the issues I have with it!
---
She is definitely going down the ‘positivity, motivational’ influencer route. Or trying too….
Called it, it’s that tone she started using, I guess she has to make her money somehow and good for her it’s just impossible to say weight loss does not give you confidence when you’ve had a huge operation to remove a chunk of yourself. She can say it was a decision based on how the apron of skin felt, got sweaty etc the truth is she feels much more confident without it. I would much prefer her to say that, as women we can attest to a part of our body not being how we want it. Some go ahead and change it, others learn to live with it.
---
She is still such an odd shape! She's so wide with tiny calfs and arms. I'm so perplexed looking at her!
The apron of skin actually made her look smaller all over in strangest of ways, now she looks larger.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She's really missed that troll engagement hasn't she 🤣🤣🤣
I think you’re right cos why else would you wear that? Truly foul and she really is a bizarre body shape and that’s coming from me, an egg on legs (one of those American paper white ones because I don’t have a summer tan yet)

• Haha
Reactions: 2