Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sundevil77

Chatty Member
I've followed her for over a decade. When she was allegedly a law student and had a fiancé....they might have even got married. Back then she either lived at home or they had a pretty grand place. All her outfit photos where in front and it was a huge big front door with pillars and a garden

I've no idea what happened to the law degree or the first fiance but I've definitely discovered what a load of crap she spouts

Reactions: 1

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Tbf seeing this I actually think she has lost weight. Her face and legs are much slimmer. Maybe the tummy just wouldn't budge. There is quite a difference in that photo to her now. Her face and arms have been looking thin for a long time
She had the surgery around January, if you look at her January Instagram posts she still looks huge then.

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
I’m sorry… but this is one of the worst things I’ve ever seen her in.. those trousers look so uncomfortable and tight, I’d be worried they’d split if she sat down and that blazer is doing nothing for her except make her look so square and boxy 😫
Her stomach is half way down her thigh on that first picture

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
i seem to remember that, when she was married, she and her husband lived with her Dad. And this was when she spent ridiculous amounts of money on designer stuff? (But all the old posts were deleted so can’t check…)
Yes. This was around 2011/12 (and perhaps later too). I’m sure the loft was renovated to make it kind of an apartment for them - she would always take photos on the front door step of her dads property. It looked like a sizeable place to me! Definitely detached.

EDIT: just had a look at Wayback Machine and there are some posts on there that talk about their wedding etc.

Not.today.brenda

her completion date is clearly stated in the text below the story with the video about it. Wonder what attracted her to the house when she was young - it’s nothing out of the ordinary
Nobody ever knows if Laura is lying. That's why she's questioning the date. I know what house it is so I'm telling her that Laura's given the right date so she can find it.

With regards to the 'house' it's tiny and boring, looks a but shabby from the outside and the back yard is tiny.

Last night she said she had bought her first house last year but I’m sure it was longer than last year that she had said she’d bought a house and was having all wardrobes fitted and stuff in the bedroom.

Freefalling

VIP Member
Not looked at her in ages but the latest AD outfits are horrible. They do absolutely nothing for her. Huge tent dresses and those disproportionate legs + feet hanging out the bottom 🤦