Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

annoyedbyinstaads

She’s either got some big project In the pipeline or she’s genuinely given up being an instahun because she’s ‘back’ but still not posting…

She would really struggle to get a mortgage. I think shes renting and lying again. I swear the garden makeover was cheap because she was renting and wouldn’t be there forever. She previously had debt and has an ‘unstable’ income on her own mortgage brokers would expect a high deposit which I wouldn’t know how she could afford.

Reactions: 2

Sundevil77

Chatty Member
Ok latest video she just posted is months old....how bizarre. Realise she had a traumatic weekend but can't help but feel she posting to remind us how she did look.

That wool looking two pierce.... Crikey

Reactions: 2

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
Has she got a medical condition? Like a growth in her stomach or something?! Surely she must have asked a medical professional why she’s so out of proportion!
She said her mum is like that aswell. No medical condition she could be chatting shit but I remember her saying that a while back.

Reactions: 1

Furnessian

VIP Member
I realise it's filtered to hell but she definitely looks in her latest story that she has lost a lot of weight just from her face

She really does. Hope it works out for her and she learns a bit of compassion along the way as she had none for her entire adult life.

grimupnorth234

Valentines reel is strangely flattering. Don’t know if it’s the clothes actually looking a bit better on her but she looks to have lost weight too? She been to turkey to join the sleeve crew?!
yes I thought this, not watched her in ages and then saw that, she’s lost weight.

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
There's one of those Hotel Gotham's opening in Newcastle soon so maybe trying to catch the eye of their PR agency?
Oh is there, it actually looked like a nice hotel but her review was very out especially as it’s not a paid ad