WhatLauraLoves #6 Lies and can’t sing, sells puppies for the ka-ching 🤑

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A
Update: Poor, tragic Laura who is unable to breathe, walk or go in the kitchen (PTSD apparently) is managing to bravely drag herself to a whole host of aesthetics providers and hairdressers as it is well known in medical circles that traditional cures like rest, anti biotics and hydration are overrated. Instead an acid peel and a blow dry are now recommended to aid recovery following botched plastic surgery. Laura however has no money so if one of you could find it in your hearts to set up a go fund me for her she'll do a tik tok about you.
Wait she had an acid peel days/weeks after nearly dying? I salute her commitment to skincare 🫡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t forget after breaking her leg and nearly dying, she wore heels to the Grand National. I know she was tired the next day but she showed such courage.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s the story with the kitchen? What’s the flashbacks about?
We don't know because she can't bear to talk about it.

But I like to think it's something to do with a marrow, a slippy floor and a plumber called Malcolm. But I don't like to speculate.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Surely you would make sure you had some financial security before taking an extended break from your work, being self employed you would make sure you had a few months of money tucked away.
I don’t know how she managed to get the tummy tuck. I’ve had a consultation here and in Turkey and was told both times I needed to reach my goal weight before they would operate (this was taking into consideration the weight of the excess skin on my tummy) and I was nowhere near the size of her.
I’m actually baffled that she was able to get it done.
its not the operation slim people get, it’s for people with an ‘apron’ of skin. Many people have it performed safely to help them be more mobile and therefore try and get healthy. It’s called a panniculectomy and then they’ve deemed the best way to close her up is with the fleur de lis cut. I think it was surgery she needed, her stomach area was abnormal in comparison to the rest of her. I’ve just been put off by the stories since, her friend doing everything for her yet Laura can still go for hair appointments, the racing , facials etc. Spoilt is how I would describe her.
---
A

Wait she had an acid peel days/weeks after nearly dying? I salute her commitment to skincare 🫡
Pathetic! I’ve had surgery that led to complications, in agony and traumatised I could barely brush my teeth and wash my face for months. She doesn’t know the meaning of trauma.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
its not the operation slim people get, it’s for people with an ‘apron’ of skin. Many people have it performed safely to help them be more mobile and therefore try and get healthy. It’s called a panniculectomy and then they’ve deemed the best way to close her up is with the fleur de lis cut.
---
I’ve never heard of this before. After a quick google I can see why it’s so different from a tummy tuck. She definitely wouldn’t have been able to get a TT done here or abroad.

Reactions: 4
Is this muppet saying she pays for a facial or laser treatment every two weeks at this clinic? If so, is it any surprise they reached out to her. They need her money, it’s not from a place of concern. I couldn’t see “ad” or “gifted” on the story so I’m guessing she pays for it.

Let’s all feel worried for Laura being too breathless to do a voiceover for the reel of her getting a facial coz she’s so poorly with her open wound. No rest for Laura though. Gotta chase that dewy glow to lure all the brands back that have dropped her like a hot potato. And she’s got her banging new body now and freshly done £1000 hair extensions and even then no brands want to work with the poorly poverty-stricken princess. My heart bleeds!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
What a crock of tit she’s chatting about the leg
I know someone who broke their fib & tibia.
Was sent home saying it’s a sprained ankle, got sent home with paracetamol and nobody home .

The docs then didn’t listen when they were complaining about pain, btw it still wasn’t casted or anything.
Anyhoo long story after leaving my friend in agony then took her down for surgery .
When they came around they had broken f&t and compartment syndrome where the leg should have been amputated due to blood clots building up .
They had months in hospital with rehab and 2 skin grafts …not once did they tell me .. they nearly died .
That’s defo off her dodgy cheap /short cut surgery .
You would think something so dangerous and serious she would have had it done in uk .
Esp when she’s already high risk for surgery .
I know loads people nowhere near her size and got told to lose stones before even touching them or even a stone
So yeah more fukin lies and prob promote tit at the cost of her life . Stupid fool

Is this muppet saying she pays for a facial or laser treatment every two weeks at this clinic? If so, is it any surprise they reached out to her. They need her money, it’s not from a place of concern. I couldn’t see “ad” or “gifted” on the story so I’m guessing she pays for it.

Let’s all feel worried for Laura being too breathless to do a voiceover for the reel of her getting a facial coz she’s so poorly with her open wound. No rest for Laura though. Gotta chase that dewy glow to lure all the brands back that have dropped her like a hot potato. And she’s got her banging new body now and freshly done £1000 hair extensions and even then no brands want to work with the poorly poverty-stricken princess. My heart bleeds!!!!
Every 2 weeks for an entire year seems a bit excessive unless she’s a Sasquatch!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow, I'm just catching up on this! Turkey definitely has a mixed reputation for surgery. I know a couple of people who have been over there for it (one for a boob job, one for a gastric sleeve) and their experience was the hospitals were extremely professional and thorough.

Tbh i'm amazed that somehwere would have agreed to have done that operation at the size she is and her not having lost any weight. Sounds like a very dodgy place and nearly ended in tears for her.

What a crock of tit she’s chatting about the leg
I know someone who broke their fib & tibia.
Was sent home saying it’s a sprained ankle, got sent home with paracetamol and nobody home .

The docs then didn’t listen when they were complaining about pain, btw it still wasn’t casted or anything.
Anyhoo long story after leaving my friend in agony then took her down for surgery .
When they came around they had broken f&t and compartment syndrome where the leg should have been amputated due to blood clots building up .
They had months in hospital with rehab and 2 skin grafts …not once did they tell me .. they nearly died .
That’s defo off her dodgy cheap /short cut surgery .
You would think something so dangerous and serious she would have had it done in uk .
Esp when she’s already high risk for surgery .
I know loads people nowhere near her size and got told to lose stones before even touching them or even a stone
So yeah more fukin lies and prob promote tit at the cost of her life . Stupid fool
I don’t know why people are doubting what she is saying - she had a pulmonary embolism which is quite literally life threatening. Your friend may have had blood clots on the wound but that’s different to a DVT which leads to pulmonary embolism. Laura is full of tit but you certainly can die from a PE, especially if not caught quickly.

Reactions: 8
I couldn't even get through one video on tiktok. Far too much rambling.

Funny how she didn't upload to her 250k+ instagram followers.

Has she explained how she broke her leg? I'm assuming it's not through doing any physical activity as she would have been recovering from surgery.

Reactions: 6
Does she have any family? I’ve not followed her for very long so unsure of what her support system is.

also, did she get mugged? I’m sure I seen her mention it on TikTok.

Reactions: 2
I’ve never heard of this before. After a quick google I can see why it’s so different from a tummy tuck. She definitely wouldn’t have been able to get a TT done here or abroad.
I think saying Tummy Tuck just makes it easier but definitely much more to it. Would be interested to hear how long Laura stayed in Turkey for after such a huge surgery.
---
Does she have any family? I’ve not followed her for very long so unsure of what her support system is.

also, did she get mugged? I’m sure I seen her mention it on TikTok.
She has parents, always seemed closer to her Dad but that’s all I’ve ever heard her mention.
Yes, just before Christmas she was in London and got mugged.
---
I couldn't even get through one video on tiktok. Far too much rambling.

Funny how she didn't upload to her 250k+ instagram followers.

Has she explained how she broke her leg? I'm assuming it's not through doing any physical activity as she would have been recovering from surgery.
I was wondering if she tripped over her dog or something, I know it’s so easy to do personally and if you aren’t very steady on your feet after surgery it could happen even easier.
---
I don’t know why people are doubting what she is saying - she had a pulmonary embolism which is quite literally life threatening. Your friend may have had blood clots on the wound but that’s different to a DVT which leads to pulmonary embolism. Laura is full of tit but you certainly can die from a PE, especially if not caught quickly.
Yes you certainly can, she is one very lucky lady as with her weight, recent surgery and then the DVT, she is lucky to be alive and hopefully turns the narrative to that once the shock eases.

Reactions: 5
Maybe the trauma is she fell on the dog and it died? As always she leaves everything open to speculation so I'm speculating she squashed her dog by falling on it and breaking her leg!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My mum died from a PE after a minor operation so yes, it is very serious.

However, Laura has form for lying her arse off so who the duck knows with her. People doubt her because she is generally full of tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Yes you certainly can, she is one very lucky lady as with her weight, recent surgery and then the DVT, she is lucky to be alive and hopefully turns the narrative to that once the shock eases.
I’d love for her to see that her weight is an issue but she’s one of the wave of body positive (delusional) influencers who thinks their weight is something to be celebrated!

Reactions: 5