WhatLauraLoves #6 Lies and can’t sing, sells puppies for the ka-ching 🤑

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with the breadcrumbing? “I’m not ready to talk about it” then don’t! The broken leg “I’m not ready to talk about it” the flashbacks in the kitchen (wtf) “I don’t think I’ll ever be ready to talk about it”
Then don’t!!!!!
Go and heal, get help and get a proper job and you never need to tell anyone anything 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The bleeping dramatics from her. I can't go in the bathroom or kitchen because of flashbacks 🙄

So she skirted over having bad botched surgery in Turkey which turned necrotic and probably caused thr NHS thousands to sort!

duck off Laura.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
The bleeping dramatics from her. I can't go in the bathroom or kitchen because of flashbacks 🙄

So she skirted over having bad botched surgery in Turkey which turned necrotic and probably caused thr NHS thousands to sort!

duck off Laura.
I agree 100%.

It’s all for sympathy. The fact that she’s directing people to her TikTok (which she earns £££ from) shows how insincere she really is. She’s been dropped from brands and is now looking for ways to cash in.
Her TikTok’s are a car crash. She could have explained it all in a 3 min video rather than waffling on and making absolutely zero sense. She seemed off her face when I watched them last night.

And then contradicts herself this morning. Last night she was breathing out her arse trying to string a sentence together, talking about how she’s so knackered she can barely breathe…. Then this morning she manages to get up and put a coat on to take a pic for an insta ad 🤔

She should’ve just been honest about her operation and her struggles afterwards. She would’ve gained real empathy and understanding if she was more genuine.

Reactions: 10
Just been talking about her with my wife. She is so false. Yes she has a strange body shape that is difficult to dress and nothing seems to fit her properly - but the prolonged drama is probably what has put brands off.

Never liked her content but the last year has been very poor.

Quite different to Jess Milliechamp.
LAURA - Trying on Bonmarche freebies looking dreadful and always moaning - looking for sympathy
JESS - consulting/designing a ranges for In The Style always upbeat and looks good in what she wears.

Reactions: 5
Nice that she can’t go into the kitchen but can attend the Grand National.

Phony.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just been talking about her with my wife. She is so false. Yes she has a strange body shape that is difficult to dress and nothing seems to fit her properly - but the prolonged drama is probably what has put brands off.

LAURA - Trying on Bonmarche freebies looking dreadful and always moaning - looking for sympathy
JESS - consulting/designing a ranges for In The Style always upbeat and looks good in what she wears.
Jess absolutely does not design her stuff for ITS she just agrees to pump out tent like clothing with her name attached to it.
Agree to disagree on the looks good part too 🫣

Reactions: 14
Jess is easier to like than Laura though, who is just an out-and-out front bottom

Reactions: 9

No one design for in the style. They just have their name attached to it.

Reactions: 4
I watched the rambling TikTok three parter. She’s had an operation in Turkey to remove the front overhang and maintains that the surgeons were amazing and everything was great. But that her falling and breaking her leg has led to blood clots and necrotic skin. And now she realises how important her health is. No mention of her size being a contributing factor towards her current state of health.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I watched the rambling TikTok three parter. She’s had an operation in Turkey to remove the front overhang and maintains that the surgeons were amazing and everything was great. But that her falling and breaking her leg has led to blood clots and necrotic skin. And now she realises how important her health is. No mention of her size being a contributing factor towards her current state of health.
She will somehow try to monetize the whole sorry saga 😬

• Haha
It'll be like grace victory celebrating every single anniversary of when she nearly died

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How is she blaming the necrotic skin on breaking her leg? Is it because the NHS is not obliged to treat you for free for bad outcomes of elective surgery performed abroad?

How is she blaming the necrotic skin on breaking her leg? Is it because the NHS is not obliged to treat you for free for bad outcomes of elective surgery performed abroad?
I don’t think they can refuse to perform lifesaving surgery such as dealing with the clots/embolism, even if self-inflicted from overseas surgery.

I’ve just read a comment on TikTok where someone is mentioning legal action against the nhs for not giving her anti clotting drugs after breaking her leg. We certainly have not got the full story from her & most likely never will but it’s blown apart her body positive charade she liked to play now she’s admitted to surgery abroad.
I also saw the mention of a just giving page because she is not getting work like she used to, it’s clearly time to find a new job as her time in social media is clearly over, we all know her followers are bought & now she’s no longer gonna have her usp she is just another plus sized girl in a over saturated market & not a very likeable one at that. I love how she is pleading poverty but still getting all her beauty treatments, I’m sorry but if your skint then that’s one of the first things to go or at least in my view

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Watching the Tik Tok videos made me laugh as when she cried and rubbed her eyes her lashes hovered over her hand. So body positive that she had a filter on.
I googled Fleur de lys abdominal surgery… number one potential side effect is a pulmonary embolism. And she claims the wound “de-hissed” after she broke her leg but it’s most common 5-8 days after surgery for that to happen.

people would have much more sympathy for her if she didn’t constantly lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watching the Tik Tok videos made me laugh as when she cried and rubbed her eyes her lashes hovered over her hand. So body positive that she had a filter on.
I googled Fleur de lys abdominal surgery… number one potential side effect is a pulmonary embolism. And she claims the wound “de-hissed” after she broke her leg but it’s most common 5-8 days after surgery for that to happen.

people would have much more sympathy for her if she didn’t constantly lie.
I was trying to work out what she could possibly mean by de hissed. Surely it’s not an actual term.
---
She’s not. She clearly said in her video that her stomach wound went necrotic. She’s not blaming that on her leg, if you watch the video. They are 2 separate things.

Reactions: 2
I was trying to work out what she could possibly mean by de hissed. Surely it’s not an actual term.
---

She’s not. She clearly said in her video that her stomach wound went necrotic. She’s not blaming that on her leg, if you watch the video. They are 2 separate things.
It is a term - dehisced I think it's spelt but not sure on the pronunciation. it's a clinical term for the breakdown of a wound

Reactions: 4