WhatLauraLoves #6 Lies and can’t sing, sells puppies for the ka-ching 🤑

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_2541.jpeg
I. Feels like it’s all about being broke. Why did she not have a rainy day fund? Obviously the operation cost her X thousand but she would have been off for a while recovering from that anyway. Life is tough for many people, parents are worried about putting the heating on too much but want their children to be warm. It just looks bad considering all the beauty treatments she has been having, I wasn’t paying attention if they were freebies. Then all the gear for going to the races, where did that money come from? I think she would have been better speaking about the operation beforehand, even have stuff recorded for when she was off having it explaining her absence. Then she would have brands and her followers onside and she would still be making money now.

Reactions: 8
There's a lot of debate on surgery abroad and a lot of the time I agree that some of the hospitals and surgeons are fantastic but where things often go wrong is the fact people fly home a mere 2-5 days following surgery, which is not recommended at all and can lead to complications, particularly high risk of DVT and PE's. Now team that with the fact with weight loss surgery, these people tend to already be at a higher risk of such complications, then typically ( but not always) they aren't the most active of people either so they don't move much when at home which elevates the risk even more.

Reactions: 6
Shes definitely gearing up for a gofundme.
'Can't afford taxis' 'worry about the heating bill' welcome to real world

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Worried about her leccy bill but swanning about getting unnecessary facials 🙄. I had major surgery last year and couldn’t get my hair or eyebrows done for 3 months due to being in a lot of pain. And that really was the least of my worries. She’s absolutely shameless.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2895660I. Feels like it’s all about being broke. Why did she not have a rainy day fund? Obviously the operation cost her X thousand but she would have been off for a while recovering from that anyway. Life is tough for many people, parents are worried about putting the heating on too much but want their children to be warm. It just looks bad considering all the beauty treatments she has been having, I wasn’t paying attention if they were freebies. Then all the gear for going to the races, where did that money come from? I think she would have been better speaking about the operation beforehand, even have stuff recorded for when she was off having it explaining her absence. Then she would have brands and her followers onside and she would still be making money now.
And this is the issue with so called influencers- if you arent active on SM you just arent earning, no engagement means no pay.
Theres somebody else who keeps popping up on my tiktok who had a gastric sleeve over here. The night she came out of hospital she was on tiktok flogging protein water. Looked flushed, breathless- ended up.in A&E. How sad that when all you want to do is go to bed and sleep it off you are on tiktok.
You stay away too long then people move on to someone else.
She's a numpty for not having any savings as back up though- not like shes getting any sick pay after her op like most of us would

• Sad
She really is quite immature, did she do any research about the operation and what it would entail. Maybe she'll have to live on credit like the rest of us

Reactions: 5
Cant afford taxis or to put the heating on but had a facial, went to the races, has she had her lashes done?
I havent had a hair cut for over a year because i cant face paying money ill need elsewhere to have a hair cut. Working 12 hour shifts on yoir feet all day 4 days a week. Maybe being an insta hun suddenly isnt all its cracked up to be.
Also, the audacity to even take money off a friend just to have your hair done WEEKLY is unfathomable to me

Reactions: 19
Can’t afford taxis & is worrying about the electricity bill but can pay up to £100 for facials
Thanks for digging this up - I had wondered what they charged at that place. I had a fancy facial last month which cost £120. A one off I might add. On the other hand, I’m not worried about paying my energy bills and can run to taxis when needed.

Reactions: 1
Having gone through life changing surgery I can categorically say I would have never thought a trip for a facial, lashes or trip to the races would be anything I wanted to do. My hair never got cut for going in 15 months. Put on breathlessness also!

• Heart
IMG_2588.jpeg
Anyone ever had a facial in their clothes like that? You can see some of the product on her jacket. I’ve always taken my clothes off, just kept underwear on and then they always cover you with a towel/blanket thing. Maybe getting undressed would exhaust Laura but she could wear something she could at least lower to her shoulders.
---
Having gone through life changing surgery I can categorically say I would have never thought a trip for a facial, lashes or trip to the races would be anything I wanted to do. My hair never got cut for going in 15 months. Put on breathlessness also!
I have to be honest and say I do think she will live off this trauma, I’ve had horrific medical issues that I’ve been told would need to be addressed in counselling after but I was too busy getting my life back on track and paying the bills. Also my attitude was that I’d made it, I was alive and I should just be blessed to be walking out of hospital and not being carried feet first! It was at least 9 months before I could go for a haircut as I didn’t want to have to discuss where I’d been and what had happened to me, I just wanted to keep moving forward. I’m sorry Laura has went through so much, health worries are not at all nice BUT sometimes you have to just shake it off and thank your lucky stars to be around still.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What the hecking heck is with the ABSOLUTELY PATHETIC voice on her update videos yesterday? She sounds ridiculous! Almost child like! What's that all about I wonder!

As a person who works very long shifts in the NHS, I see all kinds of patients before, during and after surgery and I have never seen or heard the side effect called pathetic voice syndrome!

And who sits with their legs crossed after they've had a Pulmonary Embolism and a broken leg?

Something smells fishy with Laura's "story"

Attachments

I can’t believe she’s drinking prime. Surely she should be tit scared to rip open her chest some more by gaining weight?! Get some water for your Skin love. Then you may not require so many facials. It’s only being held together by cling film if you take her word for it….

Reactions: 5
Taking footage of the waiting room, that doesn’t scream trauma to me. Some might say it’s her job to create content of her day but she managed to skip the build up and duration of her operation, imagine the videos she could have gotten from Turkey! She is a total idiot and I’m actually angry she is taking the psychological appointment away from someone who really has been through hell and is in sheer hell with their trauma. Not someone swanning around having beauty treatments every other day, a person suffering trauma wouldn’t be thinking of those things!

Reactions: 11
Do have some tea but genuinely can’t talk about but on a nutshell- billy bullshit
which bit???? confirms what many thought that the whole truth was not being shared……
---
BTW I don’t doubt that she had a DVT/PE but the rambling explanation about how it was caused 🤔

Reactions: 6
Can't believe she's actually tagged the RVI whilst videoing waiting for her appointment 😆 she's a proper fb hun tagging herself at the hospital at every appt so everyone asks how she is

• Haha
Reactions: 9