WhatLauraLoves #6 Lies and can’t sing, sells puppies for the ka-ching 🤑

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s got an open wound but still trying to figure out how she can go in a hot tub 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
So she’s got an open wound but still trying to figure out how she can go in a hot tub 🙄
She has been seriously ill in hospital due to her treatment & now wants to duck it all up again to go in a hot tub. She’s an absolute idiot & if gets an infection will be a drain on the nhs again as has not listened to advice on how to keep her wound clean & germ free. Also why ask people on the internet who are not medically qualified.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s trying to live her life to the full, apparently. Which to her is sitting in a hot tub and going for bottomless brunches.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s trying to live her life to the full, apparently. Which to her is sitting in a hot tub and going for bottomless brunches.
don’t forget the facials, nail appointments, hair appointment, eyelash/brow procedures, laser hair remover etc etc. none of which would be required if she was really confident in herself…

Reactions: 9
I am astounded by her stupidity. I had a hysterectomy with keyhole surgery last June and had to postpone a holiday due to being warned not to swim for 3 months afterwards. She’s got a massive wound and asks the internet if she can buy a waterproof cossie so she can fester in a hot tub. Vapid twit.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I see she is acting like Lucy Spraggan is her bestie 🥱
You don't need to tag her tour and promote her....she can do that well enough by herself.
Get in the bleeping bin Laura

• Haha
She’s still trying to shove body positivity down people’s throat on her latest post but yet hasn’t really spoken much about her reason to have her apron surgically removed & is just trying to gain sympathy about the other medical issues it led to.
Looks like this lady is not the only one unfollowing

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She’s still trying to shove body positivity down people’s throat on her latest post but yet hasn’t really spoken much about her reason to have her apron surgically removed & is just trying to gain sympathy about the other medical issues it led to.
I feel like most people would have been a lot more understanding if she'd been honest and talked about it all up front instead of it only coming out because she had serious complications. It would actually have been interesting content as well.

She did speak about it on a live, she said the apron wasn’t even level and she would have to use body tape to level it out to look right in her clothes. She also spoke about the skin breakouts it caused and how it would cause infections. I stumbled upon her live, and I did come away with more understanding and respect for her as she was very honest about things none of us would want to talk about publicly.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
As someone who supposedly gets breathless doing lives she's doing a lot of travelling about following Lucy spraggan on tour. One gig in your home town is tiring even more so after a massive life altering health scare 🤨

Reactions: 7