WhatLauraLoves #6 Lies and can’t sing, sells puppies for the ka-ching 🤑

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2897673 Anyone ever had a facial in their clothes like that? You can see some of the product on her jacket. I’ve always taken my clothes off, just kept underwear on and then they always cover you with a towel/blanket thing. Maybe getting undressed would exhaust Laura but she could wear something she could at least lower to her shoulders.
---

I have to be honest and say I do think she will live off this trauma, I’ve had horrific medical issues that I’ve been told would need to be addressed in counselling after but I was too busy getting my life back on track and paying the bills. Also my attitude was that I’d made it, I was alive and I should just be blessed to be walking out of hospital and not being carried feet first! It was at least 9 months before I could go for a haircut as I didn’t want to have to discuss where I’d been and what had happened to me, I just wanted to keep moving forward. I’m sorry Laura has went through so much, health worries are not at all nice BUT sometimes you have to just shake it off and thank your lucky stars to be around still.
Wow the idea that you can just ‘shake off’ trauma.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I reckon by Monday she’ll have launched a GoFundMe. She’s putting in the groundwork for her pity party campaign.

Reactions: 9
which bit???? confirms what many thought that the whole truth was not being shared……
---
BTW I don’t doubt that she had a DVT/PE but the rambling explanation about how it was caused 🤔
I honestly doubt she has broken her leg, I think she’s had major complications with her weight loss surgery including a DVT/PE but does not want to blame that procedure but is happy to lay the blame on the NHS. The fact she was wearing heels at the Grand National the other week really makes me doubt her.
If she does set up a go fund me, anyone who donates to it is a full when she is affording to pay for expensive beauty treatments

I would be surprised if she would get much from a Go Fund Me. She’s shown off getting beauty treatments and going to the Grand National when pleading poverty so most people will roll their eyes and scroll on. The bulk of her followers are bought or are following for the car crash she is. It might be entertaining checking out how much (or not) she can grift.

Reactions: 5
I honestly doubt she has broken her leg, I think she’s had major complications with her weight loss surgery including a DVT/PE but does not want to blame that procedure but is happy to lay the blame on the NHS. The fact she was wearing heels at the Grand National the other week really makes me doubt her.
If she does set up a go fund me, anyone who donates to it is a full when she is affording to pay for expensive beauty treatments
Having broken my ankle in the past it took months of physio to walk properly with balance and although I never wore huge heels before I've got no chance now due to its instability.
Crutches for months too.
Not buying it.

Reactions: 10
Having broken my ankle in the past it took months of physio to walk properly with balance and although I never wore huge heels before I've got no chance now due to its instability.
Crutches for months too.
Not buying it.
I’d almost doubt she had the tummy tuck in Turkey too…

Reactions: 1
Crutches for months too.
Not buying it.
I’m sure her weight would impact on her recovery as well which is one of the other reasons I doubt this story.
I’ve noticed on her TikTok she has not shared her beauty stories only her sob story about her health issues

Reactions: 4
Wow the idea that you can just ‘shake off’ trauma.
I did, I can’t tell my story as it would give my identity but I had to keep going. What happened to Laura, while awful like I said, has not stopped her life, she isn’t at home unable to leave the house. Those NHS services only have so much space and funding, knowing what I know from real life experience there are people willing to end their lives as they can’t deal with what they went through and would need that help.
---
Crutches for months too.
Not buying it.
Yes and with the added weight, it would be impossible to walk about in heels so soon. Also why would you risk your healing bone for a day at the races? None of it makes any sense.

Reactions: 8
I did, I can’t tell my story as it would give my identity but I had to keep going. What happened to Laura, while awful like I said, has not stopped her life, she isn’t at home unable to leave the house. Those NHS services only have so much space and funding, knowing what I know from real life experience there are people willing to end their lives as they can’t deal with what they went through and would need that help.
---

Yes and with the added weight, it would be impossible to walk about in heels so soon. Also why would you risk your healing bone for a day at the races? None of it makes any sense.
Good for you. I’m not going to say anymore on it because the notion is ridiculous.

Reactions: 6
Crutches for months too.
Not buying it.
Same. Shes 100% lying about breaking her leg. 18 months after an ankle break and my leg still isnt the same shape it was and it took months for me to be able to walk as i did before. She's the biggest liar out.

I didnt realise she'd had surgery on her stomach, i just watched her latest reel and her stomach has gone so had to come here to catch up

Reactions: 7
Who the hell has a facial with their coat on? Why has that annoyed me so much 🤣

• Haha
I will say though, she looks miles better. Once she's all healed and that, it'll be a new lease of life losing all that.

Same. Shes 100% lying about breaking her leg. 18 months after an ankle break and my leg still isnt the same shape it was and it took months for me to be able to walk as i did before. She's the biggest liar out.
No lie I sprained my ankle 20 years ago and it’s never been the same, it’s still swollen even now

• Sad
No lie I sprained my ankle 20 years ago and it’s never been the same, it’s still swollen even now
I'm exactly the same, a bad sprain and it's never properly healed. I just get on with it but I'm pretty sure there is arthritis going on.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I will say though, she looks miles better. Once she's all healed and that, it'll be a new lease of life losing all that.
Yes it was abnormal large around her belly compared to the rest of her. She will find it easier and much more enjoyable to dress and physically it must be so much easier to move about and bend etc

Reactions: 5
She’s saying she only lost that much weight with stress and heartache and finally admitted about thr stomach op.
But she doesn’t want to talk about that , only the broken leg and all the doom and gloom and because she broke her leg it ripped her wounds open 🤦🏽‍♀️
She has a platform to use this to help and advocate people struggling with same things and all she wants to do is lie and set up a pity party go fund me for facials .
There is absolutely No way she’s broke her leg and wearing heels. I broke mine 15 years ago any still can’t wear heels and have constant problems with it still

She hasn’t lost weight at all . She has gone to a turkey surgeon and had the belly chopped off. My god her wound must be huge and that in itself must so difficult to heal. No wonder she has had problems.