WhatLauraLoves #6 Lies and can’t sing, sells puppies for the ka-ching 🤑

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was trying to work out what she could possibly mean by de hissed. Surely it’s not an actual term.
---

She’s not. She clearly said in her video that her stomach wound went necrotic. She’s not blaming that on her leg, if you watch the video. They are 2 separate things.

Ok sorry, I tried to listen to it all but it was mad.

Reactions: 1
Jesus I’d nearly bet she knew she’d be charged by the NHS for her ropey surgery. She conveniently ‘broke’ her leg to sort herself out!

Reactions: 1
I just wasted my time watching her Tiktok, seems the broken leg was the cause of the DVT / blood clots.
---

She said that she had an abdominoplasty and she was cut from between her breasts, down her stomach, around to the back of her hips. Why would you need an abdominoplasty if you are soooo body positive
---
It's more likely the surgery in Turkey then getting on a plane shortly after, being so obese and then the leg break.

Really a catalog of disaster ! Perfect storm to create a blood clot.

Reactions: 5
It's more likely the surgery in Turkey then getting on a plane shortly after, being so obese and then the leg break.

Really a catalog of disaster ! Perfect storm to create a blood clot.
This just proves that the Turkey surgery drive is totally abhorrent. Any respectable surgeon would not have operated on Laura. The gravity of stretch to reconnect tissue is offcourse going to lead a wound breaking down with all the pressure. Then as someone said a flight home , less mobile etc . I actually do feel sorry for her - she is probably realising a lot of this herself and questioning why.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just read a comment on TikTok where someone is mentioning legal action against the nhs for not giving her anti clotting drugs after breaking her leg. We certainly have not got the full story from her & most likely never will but it’s blown apart her body positive charade she liked to play now she’s admitted to surgery abroad.
As someone that’s had surgery in Turkey and accompanied a few friends for theirs, I can confirm that we were all giving anti clotting injections to take home with us. They ranged from 2 weeks (boob reduction) to 6 weeks for me. So I’m sure with the severity of her operation she would have been given them abroad to carry on taken when she got home. There’s more to the story than she’s letting on. I broke my leg years and years ago (maybe 20+) and I certainly wasn’t wearing heeled shoes for months and months afterwards. But she seemed to be walking ok in them at the races.

Her story isn’t adding up.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've followed Laura for many years and stopped over a year ago due to the ridiculous lies she told getting too ridiculous.

Seeing this latest debacle proves how nothing has changed with her. She's laid there claiming she's still soooo ill yadda yadda yadda (Laura's favourite words to say when she's lying)
BUT she is ok to to get weekly blow dry!?!? She's clearly had lip fillers as you can see her lips have doubled and see the injection mark and she's had eyelash extentions! So clearly not dying Laura!!!

Knowing Laura and her twisted & devious way of working I'd say the reason she hasn't and won't criticise the Turkish hospital will be due to them probably giving her a massive discount or free surgery just so she can make a fortune in magazines telling her story and advertising the hospital aswell. She was pretty unique re the size of her stomach etc so I bet anything she was expecting to make a fortune from promoting her new body etc.

The ONLY reason I think she is crying yadda yadda yadda is because it's gone tits up and she's not got the advertising or money she expected as that is ALL Laura Ferry is about, self promotion, lying and making money by deceiving others.

Plus, as always with Laura, everything is someone else's fault. Nothing to do with her being morbidly obese, flying after massive surgery and popping out for a bluncy blow dry when your abdomen is still healing and risking getting infections because you are so god dam vain and entitled 🤬🙄🤣

Reap what you sow Laura, reap what you sow!

Reactions: 14
I don’t know how she managed to get the tummy tuck. I’ve had a consultation here and in Turkey and was told both times I needed to reach my goal weight before they would operate (this was taking into consideration the weight of the excess skin on my tummy) and I was nowhere near the size of her.
I’m actually baffled that she was able to get it done.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Laura again proves what a total phoney she is. It won’t be long until she posts the donation / go fund me link.

Reactions: 5
Surely to GOD people have better things to do with their hard-earned money than to give it to her. duck’s sake.

Reactions: 7
It's all a pack of lies. Heels after a leg break. I call nonsense. I'm not convinced the leg break ever happened. I ruptured my Achilles 3 years ago .. I can't even imagine wearing heels in the first year of recovery

Reactions: 12
She has always been a lying and obfuscating twit, hard to believe anything that comes out of her mouth. Sometimes I think she is so deluded, she actually believes the stream of effluvia that comes out of her mouth. No idea why she feels the need to lie.

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure how she’s had a tummy tuck. She didn’t have loos skin. It was fat. Can that just be chipped off?

I tried watching her first tiktok and it went on and on forever and didn’t really say much at all. Infact I have to after about five mins none the wiser!

She mentions TT in her insta and someone asks if that means Tummy Tuck and is told no it’s TikTok! 🤣

She also mentions a mugging in the insta post!

None of it makes sense. She’s wearing heels and at the grand national one week then saying she can’t move and is bedridden and sobbing the next!
---
I’m not sure how she’s had a tummy tuck. She didn’t have loos skin. It was fat. Can that just be chipped off?

I tried watching her first tiktok and it went on and on forever and didn’t really say much at all. Infact I have to after about five mins none the wiser!

She mentions TT in her insta and someone asks if that means Tummy Tuck and is told no it’s TikTok! 🤣

She also mentions a mugging in the insta post!

None of it makes sense. She’s wearing heels and at the grand national one week then saying she can’t move and is bedridden and sobbing the next!
Chopped off!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok sorry, I tried to listen to it all but it was mad.
I listened to all three parts and thought I heard the same thing too about the broken leg being attributed to the PE, clots and necrotic skin. It was very long and rambling. But hey, I learned a new word today - dehisced!

Reactions: 3
Her recovery seems to be about spending money and getting beauty treatments? Spending money she said she doesn't have due to loss of income also?

If I was in recovery from something so big I'd be focusing on my health and wellbeing not aesthetics

• Heart
The ONLY reason I think she is crying yadda yadda yadda is because it's gone tits up and she's not got the advertising or money she expected as that is ALL Laura Ferry is about, self promotion, lying and making money by deceiving others.
She was crying when she was in hospital how she'd been 'let down' over work and 'dropped'. I think it's gone wrong and the turkey botch clinic now don't want the advertisement because they don't want their name attaching to botched surgery so have dropped her took the loss on the discounted surgery and won't be paying her a penny for adds.

Reactions: 9
She took the shortcut to weight loss by opting for risky surgery instead of putting in the hard work by traditional methods of weight loss and it’s all gone tits up and we’re supposed to feel sorry for her. And potentially contribute towards her day to day living costs. How about you understand that being a self-employed content creator is a precarious profession and therefore you should save money appropriately for sick pay and times when you cannot work? You can even get income protection insurance.

If I was overweight like Laura and not employed on PAYE yet rich enough to fly to Turkey for cosmetic surgery (plus all the penny hair extensions and other beauty shizz) then I’d sure as tit be able to find money to pay for monthly insurance. She’s a stupid a-hole and if she does a Go Fund Me then I think she will get a lot of heat from that.

Reactions: 4
Her recovery seems to be about spending money and getting beauty treatments? Spending money she said she doesn't have due to loss of income also?

If I was in recovery from something so big I'd be focusing on my health and wellbeing not aesthetics
I’ve got a feeling that was a freebie or heavily discounted.

As someone that’s had surgery in Turkey and accompanied a few friends for theirs, I can confirm that we were all giving anti clotting injections to take home with us. They ranged from 2 weeks (boob reduction) to 6 weeks for me. So I’m sure with the severity of her operation she would have been given them abroad to carry on taken when she got home. There’s more to the story than she’s letting on. I broke my leg years and years ago (maybe 20+) and I certainly wasn’t wearing heeled shoes for months and months afterwards. But she seemed to be walking ok in them at the races.

Her story isn’t adding up.
Same here, was sent home with injections for a few weeks afterwards.
She still could have got a clot due to her legs or the op or the travel home; every one is different aren’t they.

Someone spotted a sharps bin in the background in one of her stories. Well done

Update: Poor, tragic Laura who is unable to breathe, walk or go in the kitchen (PTSD apparently) is managing to bravely drag herself to a whole host of aesthetics providers and hairdressers as it is well known in medical circles that traditional cures like rest, anti biotics and hydration are overrated. Instead an acid peel and a blow dry are now recommended to aid recovery following botched plastic surgery. Laura however has no money so if one of you could find it in your hearts to set up a go fund me for her she'll do a tik tok about you.

• Haha
Reactions: 18