WhatLauraLoves #6 Lies and can’t sing, sells puppies for the ka-ching 🤑

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lies about everything. Non stop. It’s so jarring. Her fake voice is like nails on a chalk board. Claiming that the broken leg and PE is totally unrelated to her stomach surgery. 🧐🫣 pull the other one.

Reactions: 6
She lies about everything. Non stop. It’s so jarring. Her fake voice is like nails on a chalk board. Claiming that the broken leg and PE is totally unrelated to her stomach surgery. 🧐🫣 pull the other one.
It’s deffo fake !I used to work with her
She’s deffo not this nicey nice persona she try’s to portray
She used to give evils to anyone not in her “circle”
Loved spending daddy’s money
Anything she’s got now she’s ain’t earned
She’s always had everything handed to her on a plate

Reactions: 5
How excited was she about a bleeping jumpsuit (or whatever it is). I mean, it’s nice when you find something you like but there is no need for that level of enthusiasm on her public page. Get a bleeping life.

Reactions: 1
As soon as I hear "mooslover" on any platform, I straight off skip to the next post/video.

It gives me such an irrational rage that something so stupid sounding is taking off mainly because of tiktok shop and any ole influencer wearing one.

They are absolutely disgusting looking!!!

Reactions: 6
As soon as I hear "mooslover" on any platform, I straight off skip to the next post/video.

It gives me such an irrational rage that something so stupid sounding is taking off mainly because of tiktok shop and any ole influencer wearing one.

They are absolutely disgusting looking!!!
I had never heard of them before I read your post. My first thought was who came up with THAT name?

Reactions: 1
Laura playing obtuse about her tummy tuck will soon get old to her insta followers.

Honestly she would probably get more engagement if she owned it rather than being all like, 'what progress x', 'what story?' and copying and pasting a sob story like she isn't happier that her belly isn't in the way so she can now tie her laces.

Her responses to people who comment about her noticeable change, as seen in the comments on the latest post in that awful brown skintight playsuit, after building a platform on #bodypositivity are cringe.

Reactions: 7
It’s deffo fake !I used to work with her
She’s deffo not this nicey nice persona she try’s to portray
She used to give evils to anyone not in her “circle”
Loved spending daddy’s money
Anything she’s got now she’s ain’t earned
She’s always had everything handed to her on a plate
She isn’t from a wealthy family, I remember following her when she was married. The family house was a normal, every day home, maybe not on the breadline but certainly not from a wealthy family!

Reactions: 2
Laura playing obtuse about her tummy tuck will soon get old to her insta followers.

Honestly she would probably get more engagement if she owned it rather than being all like, 'what progress x', 'what story?' and copying and pasting a sob story like she isn't happier that her belly isn't in the way so she can now tie her laces.

Her responses to people who comment about her noticeable change, as seen in the comments on the latest post in that awful brown skintight playsuit, after building a platform on #bodypositivity are cringe.

I honestly don't understand why she didn't have liposuction and a further tummy tuck after the apron was cut off, to give her a.more natural shape instead of a bloody triangle

Reactions: 3
i seem to remember that, when she was married, she and her husband lived with her Dad. And this was when she spent ridiculous amounts of money on designer stuff? (But all the old posts were deleted so can’t check…)
Yes. This was around 2011/12 (and perhaps later too). I’m sure the loft was renovated to make it kind of an apartment for them - she would always take photos on the front door step of her dads property. It looked like a sizeable place to me! Definitely detached.

EDIT: just had a look at Wayback Machine and there are some posts on there that talk about their wedding etc.