WhatLauraLoves #6 Lies and can’t sing, sells puppies for the ka-ching 🤑

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be surprised if she went abroad for the belly cut away, developed an infection and NHS to the rescue with the near death drama.

Reactions: 6
A bit of lipo on the belly that got infected is my guess, the ballsack is still there.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi, again, behind, sorry, but the PoW on his visit today, meeting the public, helping, not whinging his tits off about security. How refreshing. Also; loved the get well cards for Catherine PoW. The RF do lovely, subtle shade don't they. And their labels don't come unstuck. 😜😉 Speaking of which, I had some Morrie's Saver strawberry jam tonight (diet went tits up, I've lost nowt this week despite meagre portions, so I was foaming and went savage kcal 🐖) and I must say it was delicious and I imagine tastier than Il Duce's produce 🤢.xx
Wrong thread?

Reactions: 2
Has that recent image of her been edited? She doesn’t look like she has the huge belly now

Reactions: 1
It’s still there but it seems to be smaller, unless that dress is just unusually flattering

Yeah she wouldn’t have been able to rest her arm there before without it being obviously protruding.

Yeah the apron is gone isn't it. Camera angles and flattering dresses OK but that's definitely gone. I cannot believe she's had it cut off - how is that even possible! You can guarantee she went to Turkey for it and then the NHS had to pay to put it right.
Not exactly her intention and in the long run her body will be healthier thus costing the NHS less money. It will be so much easier for her to dress now as her arms and legs never matched her stomach area.

So she’s posted that she nearly died 2 months ago. Something to do with a broken leg and DVT. Anyone know what happened?

Reactions: 2
Surgery in turkey to cut belly off then broke leg then wounds from turkey got infected then blood clots.

Reactions: 5
Writing a sermon on Insta saying all the details are on Tik Tok is a cynical attempt to up her followers there. Someone’s said so in the comments, it’s too early in the morning for that to be deleted 🤣

She claims it will be months before she’s better, yet she was well enough to go to the Grand National last week? The attention seeking is off the scale 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Tiktok recap (summarising the 13 hours worth of vids she's just posted) to save you watching.

● She has been to Turkey to have a fleur de lis abdoplasty (cut in an upside down T from her breastbone to her groin and along her groin round to the back of both hips)

● She claims it was to remove loose skin but it must have been lipo as well

● She then broke her leg and was in hosp for two weeks with that plus infected necrotic stomach surgery wounds

● She can't go in the bathroom or kitchen because she has 'Flashbacks'

● Her friend G has moved in to look after her

● She had chest pains and it was a PE. She had an op to remove the clots

● She has no money and has lost thousands in work as brands have dropped her

● She is getting a weekly blow dry which the friend is paying for

● She may or may not be hinting at a go fund me as she is so poor now

● She can't speak without getting breathless or walk.

● She was temporarily well enough to go to the races

That about sums it up

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Tiktok recap (summarising the 13 hours worth of vids she's just posted) to save you watching.

● She has been to Turkey to have a fleur de lis abdoplasty (cut in an upside down T from her breastbone to her groin and along her groin round to the back of both hips)

● She then broke her leg and was in hosp for two weeks with that plus infected necrotic stomach surgery wounds

That about sums it up
If she had any loose skin that needed removing then I’m the queen of bloody Sheba!!!

Reactions: 8
This just emphasises how dangerous being so obese actually is. It's actually given me a shake and I'm now planning to up my fitness 🙃 likely her level of immobility especially after an op has lead to all of this !

Reactions: 10
I think she's removed the first part of it from her stories. People are specifically asking her if she's had a tummy tuck and she's saying she broke her leg and had DVT

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I started watching her tik tok she just waffles on but doesn't say much (on the bit I was able I lost the will to live) she is just so boring to watch & is clearly going for the sympathy vote

Surgery in turkey to cut belly off then broke leg then wounds from turkey got infected then blood clots.
I just wasted my time watching her Tiktok, seems the broken leg was the cause of the DVT / blood clots.
---
I think she's removed the first part of it from her stories. People are specifically asking her if she's had a tummy tuck and she's saying she broke her leg and had DVT
She said that she had an abdominoplasty and she was cut from between her breasts, down her stomach, around to the back of her hips. Why would you need an abdominoplasty if you are soooo body positive
---

That about sums it up
' She can't speak without getting breathless or walk. ' did she not have that before on account of being overweight? Also noticed that depsite being incapacitated, she's still been able to go and get her lashes done.

Reactions: 6