WhatLauraLoves #6 Lies and can’t sing, sells puppies for the ka-ching 🤑

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I realise it's filtered to hell but she definitely looks in her latest story that she has lost a lot of weight just from her face

Reactions: 2
I realise it's filtered to hell but she definitely looks in her latest story that she has lost a lot of weight just from her face

She really does. Hope it works out for her and she learns a bit of compassion along the way as she had none for her entire adult life.

Reactions: 1
I don't think she looks any different in the videos of her singing at Ella Henderson concert. Laura LOVES to play mind games, she always has. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Her whole insta is based off styling clothes on a bigger body, so she will have no choice but to show full body reels and photos eventually..

Ok latest video she just posted is months old....how bizarre. Realise she had a traumatic weekend but can't help but feel she posting to remind us how she did look.

That wool looking two pierce.... Crikey

I lightened this photo and it looks to me like she’s a lot less round around the stomach:

503EE9A7-FD4D-4D98-8D1C-0C18C6E0BA24.jpeg

Presumably she’s on the injectable blood thinners. I had to do them for 6 weeks after having a hysterectomy last year.
The purple one has me thinking 🤔
Specifically, the purple ones are for cytotoxic and cytostatic drugs.

I'm no medical professional though so don't quote me. Just seen it as strange.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
You see purple bins in other areas though. We use them for syringes with medication still left over in them, so it could be just as simple as that. She may be on a dose of something that gives wastage in the vial. That would have to go in purple bin.

She could have had weight loss surgery in January, yes you lose weight quite quickly with it but it still takes months to years to lose the big numbers and you have a plateau at the start too. I think the stomach definitely looks smaller. Unless the dress she's wearing is just considerably more flattering than her day to day clothes.
---
You see purple bins in other areas though. We use them for syringes with medication still left over in them, so it could be just as simple as that. She may be on a dose of something that gives wastage in the vial. That would have to go in purple bin.
She's 100% done the video to cause speculation. I very much doubt it is the big C because she would be milking that to absolute death. She'd have a go fund me set up 100%, I'm surprised she hasn't got one for being off 'work' for a bit 🙄

Attachments

I think she’s had some of the belly hang cut off, but is still plus size. In her outfits it doesn’t seem to have the ball bag at the front look

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she’s had some of the belly hang cut off, but is still plus size. In her outfits it doesn’t seem to have the ball bag at the front look

I’d want my money back if that was the result of such a dangerous surgery

Reactions: 4