WhatLauraLoves #6 Lies and can’t sing, sells puppies for the ka-ching 🤑

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Onlyfans? I volunteer for a helpline and have been asked that question about 6 times now. It seems like the prime choice for renowned attention seekers these days to make money.
She could have been on there all along, she’s certainly lost her USP for OnlyFans if she has had that belly removed

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Unless it’s her friends meal on her stories there is 💯 no way she has had weight loss surgery.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Bought her dream home last year that she's wanted to buy and live in forever?

• Haha
Bank of daddy.

In the last 5 yrs I've been watching there she hasn't not had hardly any work other than flogging cheap perfume at craft fairs, her try on hauls are all clothes she buys, films in and sends bk, then posts affiliate links.
Her simply be collab was years ago and since then it's been very hit and.miss re working with brands who'd pay her a sizable wage to pay for her rent before buying, household bills, many holidays, breaks away, all over laser treatment, fake tanning, hair colouring, hair extentions, false nails, eyelashes, regular massages, several, pug dogs, a new car and finally a new house and all the new furniture and renovations to the house and garden.
The maths just do not add up in terms of her earnings. Bank of daddy all the way.

Reactions: 4
Is it the house she showed doing her garden up?
---
Bank of daddy.

In the last 5 yrs I've been watching there she hasn't not had hardly any work other than flogging cheap perfume at craft fairs, her try on hauls are all clothes she buys, films in and sends bk, then posts affiliate links.
Her simply be collab was years ago and since then it's been very hit and.miss re working with brands who'd pay her a sizable wage to pay for her rent before buying, household bills, many holidays, breaks away, all over laser treatment, fake tanning, hair colouring, hair extentions, false nails, eyelashes, regular massages, several, pug dogs, a new car and finally a new house and all the new furniture and renovations to the house and garden.
The maths just do not add up in terms of her earnings. Bank of daddy all the way.
No way, her Dad is not wealthy and she isn’t talking about huge house.

Reactions: 3
Came here to say the same. She wouldn't be eating that and she wouldn't be drinking fizzy drinks either.
She could be posting this to throw people off the scent. Hasn't been touched or could easily be a picture from another day. Its surprising what these instahuns will lie about to not get caught out.

Reactions: 5
Bank of daddy.

I’m sure a year or so ago she talked about how much debt she was in. I’m not sure how someone who is self employed but earns little money would ever get a mortgage. I honestly think she is lying as she would have showed off about it how she had achieved her goal of buying her dream home

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Last night she said she had bought her first house last year but I’m sure it was longer than last year that she had said she’d bought a house and was having all wardrobes fitted and stuff in the bedroom.

Reactions: 1
Last night she said she had bought her first house last year but I’m sure it was longer than last year that she had said she’d bought a house and was having all wardrobes fitted and stuff in the bedroom.
When did she have that yard makeober that she never stopped going on about? Where she put some solar fairy lights up and made out like she had yard of the year? When in reality it was a tiny strip of land inbetween two ugly walls.

Laura loves to lie as always
Yeah she lies through her fake teeth constantly. All a charade to appear a certain way. It’s nuts. She can’t keep up with the nonsense she has said previously! 😅 also guess she’s got a new fellow on the scene?

The relationship with the man ended and she was in a relationship with a woman last year but that's now ended also 🙄
Wonder what happened with the last relationship!? She reminds me of Poppy Adams desperate to be in a relationship but can’t seem to hold onto one

Reactions: 6
Didn’t she pimp her dog out and make a ton on money on the puppies? Vile moose.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
She’s either got some big project In the pipeline or she’s genuinely given up being an instahun because she’s ‘back’ but still not posting…

She would really struggle to get a mortgage. I think shes renting and lying again. I swear the garden makeover was cheap because she was renting and wouldn’t be there forever. She previously had debt and has an ‘unstable’ income on her own mortgage brokers would expect a high deposit which I wouldn’t know how she could afford.

Laura has in no way earned much money since she became an insta hun, no way at all! I followed her from the start and have seen it all.

I fully believe her money is from bank of daddy and or she's got some inheritance money.

There is absolutely no way a woman selling fake perfumes at craft fairs earns enough to get a morgage! She could have inherited the house from a dead relative, I'm more inclined to think bank of daddy as its clear to me she's a spoiled brat. She's "no style over substance"

Nobody who works hard for their own money wastes it like she does on all the crap she buys for herself!

No single woman who sells fake perfumes and does affiliate links on insta could afford a morgage, deposit, household bills, all the laser surgery she gets, all the hair extention appointments, all the meals out, all the fake tans, the fake nail appointments, fake, eyelash appointments, the spa trips, the designer bags, the many trips and holidays, the masses of clothes and makeup, the concerts etc etc...

100% bank of daddy imo.

I've followed her for over a decade. When she was allegedly a law student and had a fiancé....they might have even got married. Back then she either lived at home or they had a pretty grand place. All her outfit photos where in front and it was a huge big front door with pillars and a garden

I've no idea what happened to the law degree or the first fiance but I've definitely discovered what a load of crap she spouts

Reactions: 1
I've followed her for over a decade. When she was allegedly a law student and had a fiancé....they might have even got married. Back then she either lived at home or they had a pretty grand place. All her outfit photos where in front and it was a huge big front door with pillars and a garden

I've no idea what happened to the law degree or the first fiance but I've definitely discovered what a load of crap she spouts
She was married, then divorced, then she got with Al who looked so dosile! Then she decided she was a lesbian for a year, then she said it was the worst year of her life, but if I remember rightly, the past few years before her lesbian phase were also the worst years of her life.
She pretends everything's hunky dory and lies, then afterwards she vaguely tells everyone it was the worst year of her life. She gets off on telling half a story and never telling the actual truth 🙄

Last edited: