WhatLauraLoves #6 Lies and can’t sing, sells puppies for the ka-ching 🤑

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Normally you can't see her groin area or her thighs meet at the top. With WLS the belly would drop lower as it sagged I think so more likely a tuck of some kind.
The unusual shaped tum was her USP though- now she will just be like every other plus sized influencer

Reactions: 4
The lilac one I’m not so sure about but the beige one looks like no tum. At least not the two bollocks that dangle either side of her crotch gusset

Reactions: 1
You can’t just have a fat filled stomach like that amputated (believe me, I would have had that procedure if available). Even if WLS it would not be flat like that yet, that would take years. I suspect clever placement of arm, confusing camel toe-looking area and a good angle.

Reactions: 6
You can’t just have a fat filled stomach like that amputated (believe me, I would have had that procedure if available). Even if WLS it would not be flat like that yet, that would take years. I suspect clever placement of arm, confusing camel toe-looking area and a good angle.
Yes you can, risky and is a speciality but I posted a surgeon who does it daily.

Reactions: 2
I demand to have his name! 😜

Wow, that’s a huge op if she has had it done. I always thought the skin had to be empty.
Traditionally it was for empty skin but now not so, many of the women Dr Repta operates on go on to then get fit as they can exercise without hanging belly.

Reactions: 3
Yes you can, risky and is a speciality but I posted a surgeon who does it daily.
She’s defo had WLS. My friend is mates with her and I asked her . She said she had few procedures but couldn’t remember what they were as she was also rambling about the other things that happened to her lately including broken leg and clot etc
She’s posted that deliberately to show off without actually saying it.
I thought you had ti lose weight too as operating on her that size is hugely complicated.. hence the near death experience prob holds weight to her ops imo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s defo had WLS. My friend is mates with her and I asked her . She said she had few procedures but couldn’t remember what they were as she was also rambling about the other things that happened to her lately including broken leg and clot etc
She’s posted that deliberately to show off without actually saying it.
I thought you had ti lose weight too as operating on her that size is hugely complicated.. hence the near death experience prob holds weight to her ops imo
WLS is the more obvious surgery, however in that picture posted above you can see her apron belly is away. Weight loss would just make it hang flat not disappear. Very strange .

A friend of mine had a similar op, she lost a huge amount of weight and could then lose no more due to the hanging skin on her stomach getting in the way. And that's all it actually was just skin no fat at all , as others have said it's a fairly common surgery these days with everyone getting wls and losing weight way too fast for their skin to catch up. My friend had a huge disproportionate apron hung down to her knees and looked like a bum on her front. She saw several surgeons about it and none saw it as a particularly risky or dangerous surgery , they could see that without it her BMI would be normal. I wouldnt hold it against Laura if she got that surgery I think it was inevitable tbh as her stomach was horrendous and must have impeded her daily life

WLS is the more obvious surgery, however in that picture posted above you can see her apron belly is away. Weight loss would just make it hang flat not disappear. Very strange .
Good luck to her, she will need to change her lifestyle for WLS to be a success, a lady I worked with had weight loss surgery but with no food education, rapidly gained weight back after her first year post surgery, by year two I believe she was above her starting weight. It’s not the magical cure people think and it’s a lot of lifestyle sacrifice.

Screenshot taken from todays stories…… looks like her stomach isn’t pushing up against the steering wheel like it normally would 🧐

4A568798-F75E-4CB0-980B-0EB2826B08AE.png

Reactions: 3
Possibly she just had a fleur de lis TT but no WLS at all.

And I wouldn't blame her for that either. She had the oddest shape and that apron was half of it. Who knows what weight she would be without it?! She may not need WLS once that's gone.

And I wouldn't blame her for that either. She had the oddest shape and that apron was half of it. Who knows what weight she would be without it?! She may not need WLS once that's gone.
Being obese for as long as she has. Why have surgery to hide her size rather than have life changing surgery that may help her.

Reactions: 2

I think so, and I don’t blame her one bit. I’d much rather think she did have her over hang removed than it be WLS.
---
Being obese for as long as she has. Why have surgery to hide her size rather than have life changing surgery that may help her.
Maybe she knows WLS isn’t for her, she might enjoy going for meals and not want to go that route. Her stomach was severely disproportionate to the rest of her, with it removed she could be more active and also wear more clothes that she actually loved.

Reactions: 7
I have no opinion on whatever she has had done, it’s her body etc but what the duck is she going to do for money without that shape and belly?

I have no opinion on whatever she has had done, it’s her body etc but what the duck is she going to do for money without that shape and belly?
Onlyfans? I volunteer for a helpline and have been asked that question about 6 times now. It seems like the prime choice for renowned attention seekers these days to make money.

• Wow