WhatLauraLoves #6 Lies and can’t sing, sells puppies for the ka-ching 🤑

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you have weight loss surgery in more than one way? Maybe I’m being dim but surely if you’ve had a bypass they cannot give you a sleeve too?!
Don’t some people have a double procedure? Like a switch and a bypass? I don’t know the details but I do know someone who had it done and also someone else who had the first part and then the doctor said she didn’t need the second part.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Don’t some people have a double procedure? Like a switch and a bypass? I don’t know the details but I do know someone who had it done and also someone else who had the first part and then the doctor said she didn’t need the second part.
Im
Not sure of the full ins and outs . Just what I was told .
But I think she’s started the drip feed with her wls with heartbreak diet .

if you have a sleeve you can then have a bypass but not the other way around

Isn’t there a procedure that is two things done at the same time or you can have part 2 at a later date?

I mean it could be something like a tummy tuck as opposed to WLS
She did mention skin removal months ago, I just don’t think many surgeons perform plus size Tummy tucks as they are so risky. One surgeon I follow in America does, but I can’t imagine she could have afforded him. Laura tells so many yarns I doubt anyone will ever know the truth of it!

She did mention skin removal months ago, I just don’t think many surgeons perform plus size Tummy tucks as they are so risky. One surgeon I follow in America does, but I can’t imagine she could have afforded him. Laura tells so many yarns I doubt anyone will ever know the truth of it!
Tbf you heard of all the horror stories where people come back from places like turkey where they have so many complications sometimes resulting in death so it wouldn’t suprise me if those countries put money ahead of safety

Reactions: 3
There’s just no way she would be eligible for a tummy tuck, surely there’s still just too much excess fat to carry out such a procedure

There’s just no way she would be eligible for a tummy tuck, surely there’s still just too much excess fat to carry out such a procedure
She wouldn’t get it on the NHS, don’t even think she could pay privately in the UK. As I said, I’ve seen it done in the USA and I’m sure other countries (Turkey etc). I would have thought she went for WLS BUT she did mention fat removal before.
Dr Repta does the plus size TT in America.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I genuinely don't know what makes ppl think she pays her own way in life, she's hardly ever worked. Certainly not enough to fund her lifestyle, fund her home renovations, fund her hair/nail/skin care. I've watched her for a number of years and not long ago she was selling fake perfumes at craft markets, hardly jet set lifestyle income. She's well travelled and lives alone so no other income to help with the bills. Laura's spending and hardly working do not add up.

I know for a fact her hair extensions cost £1000 each time she replaces them
For yrs alot of her hauls were her just getting clothes on credit, filming them, sending them bk and then posting affiliate links to them. Hardly wealth making work.

Her father was due to come stay with her to recover from an operation he'd had, he's not homeless. I wholeheartedly believe he's the bank of daddy

To me, Laura has ALWAYS given off spoilt brat, daddy's girl vibes. I've never seen her earn anywhere near what she spends.
I've never seen her do an honest day's work in the years I've seen her post.

Reactions: 7
I genuinely don't know what makes ppl think she pays her own way in life, she's hardly ever worked. Certainly not enough to fund her lifestyle, fund her home renovations, fund her hair/nail/skin care. I've watched her for a number of years and not long ago she was selling fake perfumes at craft markets, hardly jet set lifestyle income. She's well travelled and lives alone so no other income to help with the bills. Laura's spending and hardly working do not add up.

I know for a fact her hair extensions cost £1000 each time she replaces them
For yrs alot of her hauls were her just getting clothes on credit, filming them, sending them bk and then posting affiliate links to them. Hardly wealth making work.

Her father was due to come stay with her to recover from an operation he'd had, he's not homeless. I wholeheartedly believe he's the bank of daddy

To me, Laura has ALWAYS given off spoilt brat, daddy's girl vibes. I've never seen her earn anywhere near what she spends.
I've never seen her do an honest day's work in the years I've seen her post.
She seemed genuinely worried as well on a few of her posts when she was in hospital about not earning any money as she was laid up. It’s definitely a smoke & mirrors lifestyle she lives, I appreciate wanting to feel good about yourself when you have had a few month being poorly & in hospital but a grand on hair extensions 😱

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t the skin have to be empty before they can remove it? It’s not excess if it’s still full of fat.

As for her living off her dad, how wealthy would he have to be to fork out a grand every time she wanted the hair extensions in? I think she earned a living off her Insta work for a good while but that’s more or less stopped now (her own fault) so she is shitting it.

Reactions: 5
1k for her hair to looks like rats tails? CHRIST. Does she say who does her hair now as her previous extension girl moved to Dubai a while ago.

I think the widest part of her belly is cut off in that photo. It Buster Gonads on her thighs.

Edited to add that on closer inspection, you might be right. However, she looked massive in her car the other day.

I think the widest part of her belly is cut off in that photo. It Buster Gonads on her thighs.

Edited to add that on closer inspection, you might be right. However, she looked massive in her car the other day.
I know, it’s a difficult one to call isn’t it. I just thought that the crotch area of those bottoms didn’t look like they were stretched over her stomach. I don’t really know how to explain it (and I feel weird saying about the crotch 😂😂)