WhatLauraLoves #6 Lies and can’t sing, sells puppies for the ka-ching 🤑

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure how she can come back if she has had wls especially after stating she was fit & healthy for so long. Sounds like some brands have ditched her already & she is worrying about her future as an influencer, truth be her shape was her uniqueness as she doesn’t exactly have a nice personality & there are many other plus size influencer on the market. Perhaps it’s time she gets a new job

Reactions: 4
She was wielding a crutch in her TikTok ramble so that backs up the broken leg story.

Fancy taking months off work and your employers (brands) ditching you. Who could have predicted that?

If she has had WLS and chosen not to monetise that then she deserves to have no income. People love tit like that, she could have made a mint. We know she has no scruples so it’s not that she wants her WL journey to be private.

Reactions: 4
She was wielding a crutch in her TikTok ramble so that backs up the broken leg story.

Fancy taking months off work and your employers (brands) ditching you. Who could have predicted that?

If she has had WLS and chosen not to monetise that then she deserves to have no income. People love tit like that, she could have made a mint. We know she has no scruples so it’s not that she wants her WL journey to be private.
I think she’s perhaps hiding the wls because for years she claimed that she was healthy being the size she is & would need to admit that it was not the truth. She can’t hide behind her lies though as it will become noticeable that she is losing weight. Not sure how she is going to manage with content with a broken leg, I would imagine it would be difficult for anyone to manage there day to day business but her job is trying on clothes in front of the mirror.

Reactions: 8
What the duck is she waffling on about now? If anyone can manage to read it and understand it, please post a summary here.
[/QUOT
I’m not sure how she can come back if she has had wls especially after stating she was fit & healthy for so long. Sounds like some brands have ditched her already & she is worrying about her future as an influencer, truth be her shape was her uniqueness as she doesn’t exactly have a nice personality & there are many other plus size influencer on the market. Perhaps it’s time she gets a new job
It can’t come as a shock to her, wls does not guarantee she will be a size 12 but if she ended up much smaller, would she have anything that makes her stand out in a saturated field? Her followers would feel very much let down as she has sold the fat and fit dream to them and suddenly turns without warning to have weight loss surgery.

Reactions: 6
It can’t come as a shock to her, wls does not guarantee she will be a size 12 but if she ended up much smaller, would she have anything that makes her stand out in a saturated field? Her followers would feel very much let down as she has sold the fat and fit dream to them and suddenly turns without warning to have weight loss surgery.
Weight loss surgery success is dependent upon life style changes made by an individual, I’ve known people have surgery, fall back into old habits and rapidly regain weight. On social media Poppy Adam’s is a prime example.

Reactions: 11
Weight loss surgery success is dependent upon life style changes made by an individual, I’ve known people have surgery, fall back into old habits and rapidly regain weight. On social media Poppy Adam’s is a prime example.
Poppy’s parents paid for her two WLS and she’s never had to try hard at anything in her life which is why she failed.
Laura has presumably paid for her surgery so may have a much better incentive

Reactions: 5
Poppy’s parents paid for her two WLS and she’s never had to try hard at anything in her life which is why she failed.
Laura's daddy pays for her lifestyle so I imagine if she's had weight loss surgery, daddy will be funding it. Laura doesn't work and prancing round in a few clothes once in a whole won't pay the bills.

Bank of Daddy girl, easy come easy go!

Laura's daddy pays for her lifestyle so I imagine if she's had weight loss surgery, daddy will be funding it. Laura doesn't work and prancing round in a few clothes once in a whole won't pay the bills.

Aha! I did not realise she’s Poppy of the North!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Luck too can play a part, I’ve a friend who had the sleeve and eats a lot of junk but the weight won’t stay on her. She went from being 25st to 10st and still loosing, she can’t have huge portions but no matter the amount of calories she is putting in

I dont think this is true, from what I remember her Dad was not rich, just a normal working man.
---
Does anyone know if she actually has had WLS?
No, all speculation, she did say she would look different when she came back which added to the chances of it being true.
---
Is her dad that well off? Last I heard he was living in her spare room.
Yes that’s what I remember, she pays her own way, not being bank rolled by her dad.

Reactions: 2
Nice to see her vanity priorities are back 🙄🙄🙄

"Near death experience" but comes out of it as vain as ever

Reactions: 6
Today's performance doesn't show much sign of weight loss surgery.

Instead of explaining things to her loyal followers she tells some half story then says she's gonna go to a festival in May and tell a field full of strangers her story about what's happened!!! 🤣

She’s back and still full of absolute tit! Obviously her brush with death has changed nothing!