WhatLauraLoves #6 Lies and can’t sing, sells puppies for the ka-ching 🤑

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“You ok hun?”
“I’ll DM you babes”
🙄 spit it out or don’t mention it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You have to wonder if she's had a heart attack? It's definitely a possibility with her weight and her lack of exercise!

Reactions: 2
You have to wonder if she's had a heart attack? It's definitely a possibility with her weight and her lack of exercise!
Could be but her specific mention of blood thinners makes me think PPs are right about a post-surgery DVT.

Reactions: 3
Could be but her specific mention of blood thinners makes me think PPs are right about a post-surgery DVT.
Could be, but I'm sure blood thinners are also given after a heart attack or a stroke, she'll definitely spin out the speculation to try and get more traction to her account.

Could be, but I'm sure blood thinners are also given after a heart attack or a stroke, she'll definitely spin out the speculation to try and get more traction to her account.
It’s just that she singled them out. And also that the “event” appeared to be ‘over’ which you can’t really say after a stroke or heart attack.

I don’t actively follow her really but I remember there was all this speculation as to whether she’d split from her partner. The last partner I remember was that bald bloke with the big eyes? 🤣 was he called Al? Are we to assume that relationship is over then and she’s alluding to the fact it was an abusive relationship?

• Haha
She’s had WLS more than one way..but not sure which way , not the usual band /bypass.
Prob a mixture of few procedures.
She’s now broke her leg and got blood clots.
Not sure how all events took place .

Reactions: 2
I don’t actively follow her really but I remember there was all this speculation as to whether she’d split from her partner. The last partner I remember was that bald bloke with the big eyes? 🤣 was he called Al? Are we to assume that relationship is over then and she’s alluding to the fact it was an abusive relationship?
I believe after Al she decided she's a lesbian now and she got with a blond haired woman who she alludes to really hurting her, she loves telling half a story so she creates lots of speculation. Drama queen through and through.

Reactions: 5
She’s had WLS more than one way..but not sure which way , not the usual band /bypass.
How do you know she broke her leg? I’ve missed that story?

I can confirm the broken leg story. She's been using a wheelchair because of it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
What I want to know is how she nearly died .

I just don’t get how they agreed to Operate when she was so big. That in itself is a huge risk for complications

Oh! I thought I’d missed it on social media!
No it’s all the cryptic stuff and drawing in likes and sympathy votes. If she don’t care about people then delete your IG and embrace your second chance at life… instead of seeking validation from others with sympathy posts for clout

Reactions: 9
What the duck is she waffling on about now? If anyone can manage to read it and understand it, please post a summary here.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Said she will look different when she comes back, definitely WLS or a panniculectomy (skin apron removed) Of course she has a psychologist involved, building this up to be very dramatic. She should just be honest, she built her platform on confidence when plus sized, she can’t come back as if nothing has changed that. Building this up is doing nothing in her favour!