WhatLauraLoves #6 Lies and can’t sing, sells puppies for the ka-ching 🤑

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was waiting for a part ll to that story...like what the actual f? What else is she doing with herself? The laziness is on another level with this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s a very random way to come back, it makes no sense. Is this an old picture maybe? I do believe she has been off having weight loss surgery “FOR MY HEALTH NOT MY FIGURE”🫢🤭
---
What is she going to do for money without her belly? Seriously.
Going to be a very big shock to the sysyem
When she has to get a 9-5 job. She has as a good plus size blogger as she would wear all crazy stuff that I personally didn’t find flattering. In the World of size 10-16 influencers Laura wouldn’t stand out, she was so passionate about being bigger not changing or harming her lifestyle. I don’t know how she would ever be able to turn that around.

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20240229_063456_Instagram.jpg

So this is definitely a hospital.
The messages are super cryptic.
If it's not wls and she has had to have something life changing done I do hope it's nothing serious tbf.

Reactions: 9
It’s very attention seeking… I do hope it’s not serious but I agree, I think it’s weight loss surgery

Reactions: 7
I think it’s WLS but there were complications.
You know, I think you’re right, if the operation was abroad it is likely there has been complications, as we know they are not the best operations abroad and there are so many people who have had them and had serious issues after, including that poor woman that passed away after weight loss surgery in Turkey 😞

Reactions: 8
I really don't get the purpose of her post other than attention seeking and sympathy engagement. I don't think it's WLS, I think it is mental health related but it is so cringe to film that clip and then watch it back and think yep thats good enough to edit and post. Just focus on your recovery!

Reactions: 10
You can see the trust on her name board in the background, Newcastle Upon Tyne Hospitals - probably been a DVT or a PE (she’s talking about flying and needing anti-coagulants in the comments)

Reactions: 3
That looks like South Shields hospital wards if I’m honest .
Oh absolutely, that’s a UK hospital. Sorry I meant she likely went abroad, had the surgery and then come home and experienced issues, needing to seek NHS support. If she is mentioning flying in her comments, that may also make sense.

it’s all very dramatic though isn’t it, I am often in hospital as I have a lot of medical issues out of my control (I avoid going in as often as I can as I feel bad about having to go in) but I certainly don’t post cryptic posts on social media for attention 🙈

Reactions: 10
She had her break from sm planned as she said her friend would be updating so this doesnt seem like an out of the blue quick discovery illness. I am going to agree with speculation of complications from an abroad wls.
And she'll come out and say any weight loss is down to her 'medical issues' atm no doubt

Reactions: 9
She's bloody milking this for all it's worth.

Next she'll have a three second scene on day time Tele with her "acting" skills in that video.

Reactions: 4
I haven't followed her for months, last I watched she was engaged? Had just got a puppy? Is that the abusive relationship she is talking about?

Reactions: 3