WhatLauraLoves #6 Lies and can’t sing, sells puppies for the ka-ching 🤑

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt she is even making money on insta now as she's hardly active (or having someone being active on there for her)

She's Def having WLS but in true Laura style she is trying to decieve her "audience"
---
Sadly, won't wls just emphasise the apron gunt even more?
She will just tuck it in her knickers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And it won’t be for her appearance or looks but health issues made her decide to have surgery . Just own it!

Reactions: 5
And it won’t be for her appearance or looks but health issues made her decide to have surgery . Just own it!
Exactly! This fake confidence thing she bangs on about is all an act there’s absolutely no way she’s happy with her body nobody in their right mind would be I’d be getting surgery too if I was her

I was wondering if she’s still “gaining followers” now she’s not posting. We know she buys followers but that would confirm it

Reactions: 1
600 followers lost in the last month.
I don’t really understand why buying fake followers would help her because doesn’t she need people to click on her aff links ?
im guessing she gets a certain amount for how many followers but if they do nothing im not sure what the point is

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She's modelling herself off My Big Fat Fabulous Life Whitney Way Thore. She went offline for a period of time then comes back, it's obvious she has lost alot of weight but god forbid anyone mentions it. Her whole career was 'Fat girl dancing. So where is her career headed if she is losing weight. Same goes for Laura. She will come back only shoot from the shoulders up, and her face will be slimmer. I'm calling it now she has gone for surgery to Turkey and will pop on for a chat in a month or so with a Q&A whereby she won't answer any questions about her absence.

Reactions: 4
Her face isn’t the problem and I think it will take a hell of a long time for her tummy to shrink

Reactions: 2
Her face isn’t the problem and I think it will take a hell of a long time for her tummy to shrink
She could come back in a few months with 8 stone off if she has had surgery. I think that’s what she is going for, the shock element. I think it’s a con to have a fat positive career and then sneakily do surgery BUT on the other hand, she has been slated a lot for her body which she couldn’t choose where her weight collected. She would be like a new woman without her stomach area being so large, the rest of her wouldn’t look all that different.

Her content is going to TANK if she does have to move from the plus size community as it was at the absolute pits anyway!
She'll never be able to keep up a fashion page otherwise.
There's only so many PLT binbags you can wear.

Reactions: 3