WhatLauraLoves #6 Lies and can’t sing, sells puppies for the ka-ching 🤑

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she never do the bloody Q&A’s. What the bleeping point. Engagement I suppose.

Reactions: 3
A month off from what exactly?
She does the bare minimum now
Imagine her with a real job
“Hiya sorry I can’t come to work for a month I’m healing my mind”
I can’t stand her ,I’ve said it before and il say it again
She’s so so fake

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A month off from what exactly?
She does the bare minimum now
Imagine her with a real job
“Hiya sorry I can’t come to work for a month I’m healing my mind”
I can’t stand her ,I’ve said it before and il say it again
She’s so so fake
Forgot the best bit- ‘ my friend is going to post for me’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm going to say it....is she going for WLS?
That was my first thought, BUT being a bigger girl and ‘happy’ is her usb, what would her career be without that?! How would she back peddle? She mentioned having skin removed previously however very few surgeons would do that at the weight she is at. It could all be to create speculation and she is uploading stories herself. Laura could easily go for surgery and be back on her feet in a couple of days to post stories and nobody would have been any the wiser.

I'm going to say it....is she going for WLS?
I reckon this is the reason. I think if you spin it on “I loved myself then I love myself now but wanted to do this for me” bullshit people will buy it

plus new followers through weight loss

Reactions: 7
I definitely think that's what she's doing...she will not say anything and ignore all the have u lost weight questions and comments.

I definitely think that's what she's doing...she will not say anything and ignore all the have u lost weight questions and comments.
Fully supportive of anyone who chooses surgery, yes even this front bottom, but what is her SM career going to consist of when she no longer has that belly to flaunt? She will actually have to go to work for the rest of her life. GOOD.

Reactions: 2
Fully supportive of anyone who chooses surgery, yes even this front bottom, but what is her SM career going to consist of when she no longer has that belly to flaunt? She will actually have to go to work for the rest of her life. GOOD.
She might be able to fit into more mainstream fashion if she has WLS and lost a ton of weight but she is too boring to be an influencer with a slim body. Harsh but her weight and shape is what makes people notice her.

Reactions: 4
She might be able to fit into more mainstream fashion if she has WLS and lost a ton of weight but she is too boring to be an influencer with a slim body. Harsh but her weight and shape is what makes people notice her.
Her belly is the only thing that makes her stand out (literally). That and being a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Had to watch that Twice, I was first expecting her to Fall over and second absolutely shocked 😳 she could bend down at all, then the belly flapping past her knees 😳😳😳😳
All the while, she delusional Laura is standing by a full length mirror wtf
I’m not skinny woman but Fooking look in the mirror and get ya face out of the fridge

Reactions: 2
I think she's off to have wls

How she makes a living when she's non existent with a personality of a potato is beyond me

Reactions: 7
Definitely off for WLS. Then in 18 months a collab with a dodgy turkey clinic for skin removal

• Haha
Reactions: 8