WhatLauraLoves #6 Lies and can’t sing, sells puppies for the ka-ching 🤑

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is not stable! She is far from normal in many ways . She must be a laughing stock where she lives

Reactions: 7
She does loads of Q&A boxes and rarely answers the questions (sometimes the odd one with a 5 slide reply 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure she drives a white Audi and I was just parked near her at York Designer Outlet. Only she was in the car when I arrived and still in the car when I left…

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She is not stable! She is far from normal in many ways . She must be a laughing stock where she lives
She must live fairly close to me- I’ve seen her in the wild years ago where she used to take photos on a street in a well to do part of the area. Always assumed she drove there just to take the photos as I very much doubt she lived/lives there as it’s ££££/the posh part of the town, so no idea if she actually still lives locally!

She must live fairly close to me- I’ve seen her in the wild years ago where she used to take photos on a street in a well to do part of the area. Always assumed she drove there just to take the photos as I very much doubt she lived/lives there as it’s ££££/the posh part of the town, so no idea if she actually still lives locally!
She used to do that when she lived in the flats near beach

I wonder what happened to her fake perfume selling shite? FM or something? Or did I imagine that.

Reactions: 3
I think she still lives in South Shields but not at the village she takes her photos. Looks like a terraced house with yard that she is in

And she drags her feet. Drives me mad. Pick your bleeping feet up! If you’re out of breath just walking, it’s time to change.

That’s why all her videos are sped up and all she does is point her toes lol 😂
When she’s walking she has the massive Belly fold on her thighs flapping around
I’m no size 12 myself but it takes a massive amount of carbs to load that weight on her stomach
She got her phone back though 🤣🤣🤣👣👣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If Instagram is your job, why would you not use a Cloud to back up your photos and videos so if you’re mugged you haven’t lost everything. What an amateur.

Reactions: 5
If Instagram is your job, why would you not use a Cloud to back up your photos and videos so if you’re mugged you haven’t lost everything. What an amateur.
I wonder how the police recovered her phone, I’m sure a mugging in London for a mobile is not considered a major crime

I'm very surprised she got her phone back. I got mine stolen by someone who I saw and knew and didn't get it back, and the police weren't arsed about it.

Perhaps she's just talking tit for traction!?

I'm very surprised she got her phone back. I got mine stolen by someone who I saw and knew and didn't get it back, and the police weren't arsed about it.

Perhaps she's just talking tit for traction!?
That’s the impression I’m getting, there must be lots of mugging in London & no way would the police be interested in tracking down her phone & getting her it back. Either the whole mugging was made up for engagement or she had backed up all her videos etc.

The ONLY way she would have got that back is if a thief got raided and they found the phone in a stash

just her reaction after mugging- don’t think it happened

Reactions: 3
It's was all bullshit she was never mugged that was all for content, engagement and sympathy.
I agree! No way the police would be interested in getting her phone back. As for the black glittery outfit she looks like a black pudding rolled in glitter

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My stepson had his phone and other possessions mugged off him and it took the police an actual age to even consider getting it back to him so the fact she can keep in contact with police who aren't even operating anywhere near her and get it back to her in that amount of time is insane.

Reactions: 2