WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad is it that Laura continues to endorse the perception that larger people are stupid, by going online and asking where you buy plastic boxes from?! 😲

Seriously Laura you are an absolute liability and a stupid one at that 😡

YOU ARE THE, WORST ADVOCATE FOR PLUS SIZE WOMEN EVER! 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 4
How sad is it that Laura continues to endorse the perception that larger people are stupid, by going online and asking where you buy plastic boxes from?! 😲

‘get your head out of your ass and go to b&m like the rest of us’ should be the stock reply to this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

She’ll be asking in the hope that some company send her some for free!
Google’s your friend Laura.

Reactions: 5

Why would you just get part of a loft boarded ?! If you are going to get it done , surely you would do it properly or could it be because the house is a rental she doesn't want to spend more than she has too !!??!

She’ll be asking in the hope that some company send her some for free!
Google’s your friend Laura.
Always on the beg ! Plastic lidded boxes are plastic lidded boxes!

And the Teddy coat...not much point styling a coat that doesn't fit you properly ! Oh wait, silly me...was just an excuse to shill the iconic freebies and add her affiliate link again!

Absolutely embarrassed for her that she sprayed her face and pretended it was sweat in order to shill the blotters ! What a sad desperate creature she is becoming!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why would you just get part of a loft boarded ?! If you are going to get it done , surely you would do it properly or could it be because the house is a rental she doesn't want to spend more than she has too !!??!

Always on the beg ! Plastic lidded boxes are plastic lidded boxes!

And the Teddy coat...not much point styling a coat that doesn't fit you properly ! Oh wait, silly me...was just an excuse to shill the iconic freebies and add her affiliate link again!

Absolutely embarrassed for her that she sprayed her face and pretended it was sweat in order to shill the blotters ! What a sad desperate creature she is becoming!
So funny that the "iconic" crap that she normally grifts is designed to make your face shiny... But now it's "iconic" blotting paper to take away the shine! 🙄

She obviously thinks everyone is as stupid as she is!

#GriftersGottaKeepGrifting

Reactions: 1
I loved that she accessorised it with a Chanel bag, like anyone believes it’s real 🤣🤣

• Haha
I loved that she accessorised it with a Chanel bag, like anyone believes it’s real 🤣🤣
It's definitely a fake ! She bought it on one of her trips to Turkey I believe ! Find it incredulous that she tagged chanel in on that post ! Laughable really !

• Haha
Reactions: 6

She must be on the beg, every man and his bleeping dog knows where to get plastic storage boxes from.

I’m thinking she must have bought the house. After all, why would you spend good money boarding out (half) the loft if you could get kicked out in 6 months?

Reactions: 2
She must be on the beg, every man and his bleeping dog knows where to get plastic storage boxes from.

I’m thinking she must have bought the house. After all, why would you spend good money boarding out (half) the loft if you could get kicked out in 6 months?
I think her dad has helped out and maybe owns part of the house with Laura.....

Why does anyone need to know how to style a coat? Why do people need to style a coat? It's a bleeping coat (albeit a not very nice one that) but still.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did I see that right? Has she put her bleeping Christmas tree up or did I imagine it?

I’m very much in the “whatever makes you happy” crowd but it’s bleeping October. I’d be worried if one of my friends had done that.

• Haha
Wtf regarding the Christmas tree 😳

I think the house is a rental, she would mention it constantly if she had bought it and it’s got the classic rental white walls and tit carpet.

• Heart
The Christmas tree is purely for work 🤑 You'd just have a mini one to set up wouldn't you like most influenzas.

• Haha
The Christmas tree is purely for work 🤑 You'd just have a mini one to set up wouldn't you like most influenzas.
Work ?! Does she mean all the cheap Christmas shite she's about to start shilling from JML ...

And the house is a rental, everything about it screams of that..the cheap and nasty carpets being the biggest clue ! As a home owner that's one of the first things you would invest in and change!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Everything Laura wears or uses has to have a discount code attached. Does she genuinely believe the world cannot manage without Laura getting a discount code for tat she loves? 😂

Does she email everyone saying I'm a famous fat lass with 70k followers when she buys anything? 🤔

Desperate or what! 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Everything Laura wears or uses has to have a discount code attached. Does she genuinely believe the world cannot manage without Laura getting a discount code for tat she loves? 😂

Does she email everyone saying I'm a famous fat lass with 70k followers when she buys anything? 🤔

Desperate or what! 😂
If she makes commission from that shouldn't that be labelled as an affiliate code?!

Desperate or what! 😂
Why does anyone need a collection of cheap plastic cups with a straw to remind them to drink more water ?! She's an absolute joke! More cheap tatt that no-one needs !!

So her dad is selling his house....

Cue Laura getting some tax free money, maybe her dad has helped her buy this house after all. Any excuse for Laura to stretch the truth and make out she is this girl boss babe

Chris still has the same cot on from the last two years whilst fopps is in her 50th coat since then

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.