WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That gilet reminds me of when my Mam made me wear a binbag for Halloween as part of a witches outfit šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm guessing as her Instagram world is dying a slow death and she said she was having singing lessons, maybe she's looking at a new career in acting?

Actors have to pretend they are someone they are not so it would suit Lying Laura very well šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
But you want everyone to support "little old me" and the FM "small business".
Also putting a sofa on a credit card when you can shell out god knows how much on unneeded treatment (obviously aesthetics is her priority).

Someone said the other day that she really focuses on the top half (everything is fake), but she isn't actually looking prettier for it (if that makes sense)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Also putting a sofa on a credit card when you can shell out god knows how much on unneeded treatment (obviously aesthetics is her priority).

Someone said the other day that she really focuses on the top half (everything is fake), but she isn't actually looking prettier for it (if that makes sense)
It's tragic how many people seem to have this attitude

Reactions: 2

Completely agree ! With this unhealthy need she has to ' brag' about all the unnecessary fakery which she constantly is spending on - lashes, ratty hair extensions, fake nails etcetera - to then clearly go on the beg for a sofa she can't afford to show off at a party she didn't need to have...she's a lying contradictory mess !

Reactions: 1
It's very telling that on Laura's recent nights out she has worn tents dresses that cover all her many lumps and bumps, where as online she tries to flog shorter than short outfits that look absolutely ridiculous...

Laura doesn't practice what she preeches! šŸ™„

As for her recently styled bedroom, is she in her 30s or 80s???šŸ¤” šŸ˜‚

My granny would love that peach bedding šŸ˜‚

Attachments

Posting asking for feedback on her outfit she was trying on for a night out on one slide before showing the outfitā€¦.
Bam! The next slide is a full on swipe up ad for the dress!
Whereā€™s the feedback box? Do you really want feedback Laura or is it another ploy to get those swipe ups?! P.S it doesnā€™t look good. it doesnā€™t fit properly. Itā€™s too big at the top and too small on the bottom.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Posting asking for feedback on her outfit she was trying on for a night out on one slide before showing the outfitā€¦.
Bam! The next slide is a full on swipe up ad for the dress!
Whereā€™s the feedback box? Do you really want feedback Laura or is it another ploy to get those swipe ups?! P.S it doesnā€™t look good. it doesnā€™t fit properly. Itā€™s too big at the top and too small on the bottom.
There is nothing good about that dress !

Why does she insist on squeezing herself into things clearly not suited to her shape !?!

The top half is way to big, she's pulled the waistband down to lengthen it but you can see the waistband is in the wrong place and the skirt part is far to tight...is she planning on standing in those heels all night because no way she can sit comfortably without tearing a seam !

Interesting how she loves to show off her nights out but has already said there won't be pics of her out in this dress ?! Could that be because she won't wearing the dress out ..ever ! She's such a fake and a liar!

ā€œYou can wear a bra or tit tapeā€ with that green dress, apparently. What? Are you seriously suggesting going out without a bra on, Laura?????

• Sick
  • Haha
That green dress is wayyy too small!! The wrap part of the bottom is meant to actually wrap and be under the other part, but as itā€™s way too small, itā€™s causing it to sit at the outside of the thigh! Itā€™s meant to wrap under the other side of the skirt, hence why itā€™s a wrap dressā€¦
She wonā€™t wear that out at all, so complete BS about not taking a photo as there will be none to take.
Why not say thank you to the brand but not accept it as it clearly doesnā€™t fit! Greed. Utter greed.

ā€œYou can wear a bra or tit tapeā€ with that green dress, apparently. What? Are you seriously suggesting going out without a bra on, Laura?????
Let's just say her boobs are not where boobs should be so she needs the tape to hoist them back round! The dress requires boobs, and that's why it looks way to big on her top half !

• Haha
  • Heart
Let's just say her boobs are not where boobs should be so she needs the tape to hoist them back round! The dress requires boobs, and that's why it looks way to big on her top half !
Take it from someone who does not have firm boobs- tit tape is not an alternative for a bra! (but is very useful for keeping necklines in place)

Bearing in mind the dress is way too small where it matters... Look at the size on the label from when she did the haul a few wks ago!!! šŸ¤Æ

Size 28 TOO SMALL FOR LAURA... ADMIT IT LAURA YOUR A SIZE 30 DOWN BELOW?!?! šŸ˜² šŸ™„šŸ¤„

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.