WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she put on yet more weight? I haven’t watched her vids since about August but she is defo rectangular shaped than I remember!!

Reactions: 3
Has she put on yet more weight? I haven’t watched her vids since about August but she is defo rectangular shaped than I remember!!
Shes gone up several dress sizes for sure.

But in Laura's head she's still MUCH MUCH smaller and dressing like she isn't morbidly obese. She takes LOTS of instagram pics from the neck up to keep kidding herself she's not massive.

Her tummy will be touching her knees, and she will still be claiming she's still a dress size 22 before Laura tells the truth! 😂

Sadly for Laura, a picture paints a thousand words 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Back in 2019 she claimed to be a 22/24

It's obvious she has put a lot of weight on , yet still claims to be a 22/24

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She's definitely in denial why not just buy clothes that fit jeez I know if I gain a little weight my clothes feel uncomfortable and here she is stretching the life out of them

Holy Moly!!!
What is she on!!!???!!!
The dress reminds me of my garden waste bags!!!
Yet another dress that she ‘loves’ and ‘can’t wait to wear’ (or similar words) that will never be worn outside her ‘dressing room’. Photos of her out with friends, for the evening etc hardly ever seem to include items from the hauls she posts.
It’s disingenuous and misleading.

I paraphrase here but Laura said on the reel that people with low, heavy bellies might want to wear longer tops “whilst they are working on themselves”

Er no, Laura. I don’t need to “work on myself”. I’m happy to buy things that flatter my shape (which includes a decent sized belly) rather than wearing hideous clothes that might make me look as ridiculous as you.

Wear what you want. Good on women who like or even don’t mind showing their bellies. But don’t imply ones who don’t need to “work on themselves”

Reactions: 8
I paraphrase here but Laura said on the reel that people with low, heavy bellies might want to wear longer tops “whilst they are working on themselves”

Er no, Laura. I don’t need to “work on myself”. I’m happy to buy things that flatter my shape (which includes a decent sized belly) rather than wearing hideous clothes that might make me look as ridiculous as you.

Wear what you want. Good on women who like or even don’t mind showing their bellies. But don’t imply ones who don’t need to “work on themselves”
Yes to this !

I'm always intrigued as to what she means by working on herself...she continues to mislead and pretend with regards to her actual what she wears out wardrobe, it's very clear the ' I'm working on building my confidence again ' is all tied up with getting sympathy swipes on Affiliate links and her being scared to leave the house and be near people has miraculously vanished if her constantly being out in crowded places is anything to go by !

She's that typical example of how lies come back to bite you on the arse isn't she ? Her whole social media presence is one big lie with her only purpose being to cash in on the freebies and AL ...has zero to do with helping other larger plus size women gain confidence !!

• Heart
She really creeps me out with those dogs. Now I LOVE dogs, genuinely do but her constant kissing etc really unsettles me. Just leave them alone to play and run about hun 🤷‍♀️.
I counted 19 bloody kisses from that story of the dogs birthday. Cop on girl. You go on so silly with the lisp and squeeky baby talk.

• Sick
Dig at GHD for upping their prices on straighteners. She loves how the ones she's flogging glide through her hair. Basically all you really look for in a straightener no? Don't know how she straightens her hair but that's what they tend to do, or am I wrong?
Saying that, who'd want hair tips off her 🥴

• Haha
Dig at GHD for upping their prices on straighteners. She loves how the ones she's flogging glide through her hair. Basically all you really look for in a straightener no? Don't know how she straightens her hair but that's what they tend to do, or am I wrong?
Saying that, who'd want hair tips off her 🥴
Another set of straighteners to add to all the other ones she's been gifted and loved whilst she was being paid to flog them !

Reactions: 6
I saw her out last night, she looked nice & was wearing clothes that actually fitted her but none of the stuff she has advertised.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I saw her out last night, she looked nice & was wearing clothes that actually fitted her but none of the stuff she has advertised.
No surprises there ! We all know she wouldn't be seen out in public in the majority of the ill fitting cheap tatt she's constantly flogging !

She needs to rebrand herself to Whatlaurafakes !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
No surprises there ! We all know she wouldn't be seen out in public in the majority of the ill fitting cheap tatt she's constantly flogging !

She needs to rebrand herself to Whatlaurafakes !
"WHATLAURAFAKES" 💯% gets my vote for the next tattle title! It sums Laura up perfectly! 😂

Reactions: 12
More lies...

Clever editing of Laura in black leggings & tshirt when we've all seen the ACTUAL REALITY!!!

You keep deluding yourself Laura!...

She is to the plus size world what sugar & fat is to the diet industry... Absolutely USELESS!
How is it she is supposedly on a night out and yet she's posting pictures of yet another coat that doesn't fit her ? Who does that? Or could it be she's not actually out at all? 🙄

Reactions: 1
Sorry the loft thing... my loft ladders have a max weight 16 stone. Never mind the actual size of the hole into the loft 😐

• Wow
I’ve noticed she’s getting worse for trying to hide her ad/affiliate links/press samples declarations. The one for The Body Shop tonight, you can barely even see.

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.