WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just realised that Laura has VERY BADLY photoshopped down one side of her green dress, it's all straight and angled on one side...😂 😂 😂

If this was an attempt to make your dress not look as wide as it is long... You've failed BADLY Laura...

Pathetic attempt by the plus size confidence booster to lie once again about her shape and size! 😡

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I just realised that Laura has VERY BADLY photoshopped down one side of her green dress, it's all straight and angled on one side...😂 😂 😂

If this was an attempt to make your dress not look as wide as it is long... You've failed BADLY Laura...

Pathetic attempt by the plus size confidence booster to lie once again about her shape and size! 😡
I can't see the photo shopping to be honest, but the dress looks absolutely terrible. Cheap and very poorly fitting.

Reactions: 13
I can't see the photo shopping to be honest, but the dress looks absolutely terrible. Cheap and very poorly fitting.
If you look at the balloon sleeve on one side its balloon like, the side with her phone in her hand has been photoshopped, it's straight and photoshopped to make her look smaller than she is, it's way too straight on her phone side, a dress like that doesn't hang pin straight

Why on earth would anyone see that pic of her in that dress and think, "oh, I just have to buy that dress!"? It looks bloody awful!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The green dress she said she was wearing on her night out yet in all the pics and her singing stories when she got home she was wearing black.

Did anyone see the singing stories? She litreally sang the name of the song yet still couldn't remember it 🤪

Reactions: 2

Why does anyone need a collection of cheap plastic cups with a straw to remind them to drink more water ?! She's an absolute joke! More cheap tatt that no-one needs !!
“Sippy cup” surely that’s what toddlers use to learn to drink from a cup 😂
Wonder how long the decoration on the plastic will last. A proper, reusable drinks bottle would be better if you want to monitor daily water intake

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha, just looked at that green dress pic ... if it was ironed & sat on the waistline of someone as it's meant to, as well as actually crossing over as a wrap dress as it's meant to, I think it would look OK. I think it's actually a mini wrap dress but Laura has disguised it as a knee length stretched piece of crumpled satin 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The green dress she said she was wearing on her night out yet in all the pics and her singing stories when she got home she was wearing black.

Did anyone see the singing stories? She litreally sang the name of the song yet still couldn't remember it 🤪
Yes i nearly replied saying you've just sang the name of the song, bleeping google it but i didnt want to give her the engagement she was after. She knew exactly what she was singing

Yes i nearly replied saying you've just sang the name of the song, bleeping google it but i didnt want to give her the engagement she was after. She knew exactly what she was singing
I think ' singing ' is pushing it a bit ! She needs to save her money because the singing lessons aren't working!

• Haha
Oh for gods sake! Is there anything Laura, won’t plug!! I love Monday haircare, and now she’s been sent blooming PR samples and she “loves it”. Why does this make me soooo mad?!
She did this with the Philip Kingsley hair products that I also love and have used for years, but have to save for it as I don’t get “gifted” everything like Laura, does!!
She is such a beggar, honestly and I don’t believe any reviews from her as it appears she loves everything that she doesn’t bloody pay for!! Oooooo she’s wound me up today 🤪

Oh for gods sake! Is there anything Laura, won’t plug!! I love Monday haircare, and now she’s been sent blooming PR samples and she “loves it”. Why does this make me soooo mad?!
She did this with the Philip Kingsley hair products that I also love and have used for years, but have to save for it as I don’t get “gifted” everything like Laura, does!!
She is such a beggar, honestly and I don’t believe any reviews from her as it appears she loves everything that she doesn’t bloody pay for!! Oooooo she’s wound me up today 🤪
And someone really needs to point out to her that it is a paid post ! The products are free and she's intending to profit off anyone daft enough to use her Affiliate Links so yes Laura you are being paid ! She deliberately sets out to deceive and it's bloody wrong!

And don't get me started on the fact she is once again pretending to 'love' a freebie that she's most likely not even using!

Her hair is so straggly and lifeless! You think she get it sorted being an instahun
Those extensions cost her a fortune ! Well integrity is priceless so yes they cost a fortune!! And I agree they look dry and lank most of the time!

• Heart
And someone really needs to point out to her that it is a paid post ! The products are free and she's intending to profit off anyone daft enough to use her Affiliate Links so yes Laura you are being paid ! She deliberately sets out to deceive and it's bloody wrong!
You are so right! The ASA states that anyone who posts items as “gifted” or “PR samples” have to add Ad, as they were given a product for free to promote, this also includes affiliate links too!
Would like to know what the ASA would say about Laura, never adding Ad to any of her posts!!

Her hair extensions look very cheap and poorly maintained, despite all of her freebies & hair salon visits

Her hairs awful. But looks so much better straight!
When I had extensions 3/4 years back, I wanted really long ones, but the hair dresser said my hair isn't strong enough & she recommended I go shorter then longer at a later time.
That's what good hair dressers do.

She really creeps me out with those dogs. Now I LOVE dogs, genuinely do but her constant kissing etc really unsettles me. Just leave them alone to play and run about hun 🤷‍♀️.

• Sick
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 - is she seriously now on the beg for storage for her loft ?

Here's a thought Laura - do what everyone else does, Google loft storage and pay for it yourself! Have some dignity ffs !

Reactions: 6
How would she get in a loft? I have images of her getting stuck and legs dangling out

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.