WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have to put everything she does online?

Had to look up what a "root smudge" is... Paying to have a hairstyle that looks like your roots need doing is a new one on me!

What's with the sunglasses in November??? Is it so she can hide from her million ls of fans 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she have to put everything she does online?

Had to look up what a "root smudge" is... Paying to have a hairstyle that looks like your roots need doing is a new one on me!

What's with the sunglasses in November??? Is it so she can hide from her million ls of fans 😂
Them roots look like they need doing !! 🤣

• Haha
I think she looks lovely in that first photo - that dress suits her shape. Better than the shite she tries to squeeze herself into now.
I Completely agree, she looked great...

That's the problem I have with her now, she behaves like she is now the size of the 1st pic when she's massively bigger now.

She lies about her current size which is why I lost all respect for her. I have no issue with whatever size she is...

Why can she not tell the truth and dress for her new super size? She's still dressing like she's several sizes smaller...

Shes completely kidding herself and everyone else which is why I call her out... 🙄

Reactions: 6
I Completely agree, she looked great...

That's the problem I have with her now, she behaves like she is now the size of the 1st pic when she's massively bigger now.

She lies about her current size which is why I lost all respect for her. I have no issue with whatever size she is...

Why can she not tell the truth and dress for her new super size? She's still dressing like she's several sizes smaller...

Shes completely kidding herself and everyone else which is why I call her out... 🙄
Yep. Just because they make something in a plus size, doesn't mean it's gonna suit someone plus-sized. Boohoo's plus sizing is terrible as well. A size 28 from there is more like a 22, so I dunno why Laura insists on buying stuff from there when the biggest size they do won't even fit her!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When you look at her Instagram pictures from only 2 years ago she's so much bigger now.

Shes in complete denial, lying about her size now and wearing clothes that really really look ridiculous on her bigger body

STOP LYING LAURA, ACCEPT YOU'VE PUT ON LOADS OF WEIGHT AND WEAR CLOTHES THAT SUIT YOUR SHAPE AS IT IS NOW... How can she not see that's why she gets called out 🙄

I watched her latest boohoo thing (🙄) and she says she's a 24 (I think?! Correct me if I'm wrong!) But it's so disheartening because I'm a 24, sometimes 26 or even 28 and shes really made me feel crappy about myself. I've even asked my mother if im that big and my mother laughed and told me to stop being so stupid and that woman is clearly 30+
I'm following these girls for confidence and I swear they all make me feel 10x worse about myself.
Jess is probably the only one that doesn't. She shows the struggles and doesn't piss me off (the boots try on for example). I know she insists she's smaller than what she is but she 99% of the time looks nice (IMO)
I never look at something Laura wears and thinks "oh yea I could look good in that".

I'm sorry for the waffle / rant. I'm pissed off with her today 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I watched her latest boohoo thing (🙄) and she says she's a 24 (I think?! Correct me if I'm wrong!) But it's so disheartening because I'm a 24, sometimes 26 or even 28 and shes really made me feel crappy about myself. I've even asked my mother if im that big and my mother laughed and told me to stop being so stupid and that woman is clearly 30+
I'm following these girls for confidence and I swear they all make me feel 10x worse about myself.
Jess is probably the only one that doesn't. She shows the struggles and doesn't piss me off (the boots try on for example). I know she insists she's smaller than what she is but she 99% of the time looks nice (IMO)
I never look at something Laura wears and thinks "oh yea I could look good in that".

I'm sorry for the waffle / rant. I'm pissed off with her today 😂
Your msg is what really really annoys me about Laura!
She says ppl call her out cos she's fat...
The MAJORITY of ppl call her out because she LIES and gives a false picture of plus size fashion!

She is MASSIVE at the moment, nearly as wide as she is tall... She's dressing like she did 2+ yrs ago when she was smaller...

Shes lying to herself which makes people like @Aliceinw0nderland question how they look which is just awful!

Yesterday's black leggings n tshirt combo showed how MASSIVE she IS...As for the black trousers... There are no words!

TIME FOR A REALITY CHECK LAURA 😡😡😡

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My issue ( well one of a few I have with her) is the fact she states she is a size 22/24 when she clearly isn't.

It's very clear to all that watch her online behaviour that she is at least a size 26/28 and that she has this unhealthy habit of squeezing herself into clothes that are soo ill fitting it would be funny if it wasn't soo sad to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My issue ( well one of a few I have with her) is the fact she states she is a size 22/24 when she clearly isn't.

It's very clear to all that watch her online behaviour that she is at least a size 26/28 and that she has this unhealthy habit of squeezing herself into clothes that are soo ill fitting it would be funny if it wasn't soo sad to see.
💯 % agree, it's about being honest and dressing appropriately.

She slags us off by saying we call her fat, it's ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with being fat... She's a plus size woman promoting plus size clothes so of course ppl need to know her size to see if the clothes would suit them otherwise what's the point of doing what she does? ...

Your right about the "funny" comment, we have to laugh as she makes herself look utterly ridiculous trying to squeeze into clothes that don't fit her & look ridiculous!

Her stomach is only inches away from her knees at the moment so of course clothes that cover it and don't draw attention to it are better! ...

She has an Instagram grid full of pictures, she needs to go back to 2019 if she cannot see her weight gain for herself... Why keep lying Laura?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I’m a size 18/20, well into my forties and know my own mind and Liar Laura still makes me second guess what I look like and worry I walk around looking like her.

I know I should just unfollow her but, well, it’s a bit like a car crash, isn’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’d say that Al is most definitely still on the scene. It’s possible that they have bought that house because didn’t he have a flat that they were doing up to sell? I understand personal space but she’s so cloak and daggers all the while.

I can’t believe she’s also still claiming to be a size 22 on top and 24 bottom. There is NO way a size 22 is going anywhere near her middle. Size 22 in a crop top maybe. I wish she’d actually tell the bloody truth. I was looking on Boohoo tonight and I don’t know if their sizes run big or small. Can’t trust a word that comes out her mouth - why can’t these influencers be truthful surely their engagement would thrive on honesty?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Oh my God that dress you can see the crease marks!!! Plus it looks like a dressing gown!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
My husband loves plus size women, I showed him the latest green NOT goddess picture and he said "she obviously has no mirrors in her house" 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.