WhatLauraLoves #3 Liar Liar Laura's super stretched pants are on fire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I’m a size 22 and would love to have a positive instagrammer to follow and get inspiration from. She is definitely not it. What the actual duck is this!
Try Laura Adlington. Ex Bake Off contestant. I think she’s a bit bigger than 22 but she dresses beautifully and I really like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She didn't wait about on her dad settling in!!
Yes poor old sick Dad has been left to fend for himself whilst she goes off on yet another jolly with another of her supposedly ' best ' friends! Poor Old Al doesn't get a look in these days with all her friends taking up his spot on her holidays!

Reactions: 4
Try Laura Adlington. Ex Bake Off contestant. I think she’s a bit bigger than 22 but she dresses beautifully and I really like her.
I followed her for a bit but she's gotten too influencery now 🙄
Also, she claims shes smaller than what she is. Check her highlights, some of the clothes she's wearing are only available up to like a size 22 and she's definitely bigger than a 22.
Watch her on stephs packed lunch and shes quite a big girl.
I'm sick of these huns pretending to be body positive then lying about their size. It's like they want to be associated with the whole bopo tit yet not actually wanting to own up to being on the bigger end of the plus sizes!
I'm a 24/26 and look at these girls for inspiration and im feeling tit lately because they're making me feel like I'm even bigger than what I am. And the likes of Laura is just making us big girls more of a joke than society already makes us feel

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I followed her for a bit but she's gotten too influencery now 🙄
Also, she claims shes smaller than what she is. Check her highlights, some of the clothes she's wearing are only available up to like a size 22 and she's definitely bigger than a 22.
Watch her on stephs packed lunch and shes quite a big girl.
I'm sick of these huns pretending to be body positive then lying about their size. It's like they want to be associated with the whole bopo tit yet not actually wanting to own up to being on the bigger end of the plus sizes!
I'm a 24/26 and look at these girls for inspiration and im feeling tit lately because they're making me feel like I'm even bigger than what I am. And the likes of Laura is just making us big girls more of a joke than society already makes us feel
I'm gutted about Bake off Laura too ...today's Hello Fresh #ad was final straw and I've unfollowed her ! Pisses me off that these so called celebs are being given free food that they are more than able to pay for themselves when soo many are struggling to feed their children. Rosie Ramsey is another one and Stacey Solomon! Both living in their million pound mansions but shilling Hello Fresh and Guosto boxes ! Its shameful

Reactions: 7
“Fits with plenty of room”
Erm…. 🙄
It's stretched within an inch of its life!!!!!

She's a size 28/30 around her massive stomach and won't admit it. She makes an absolute mockery of being a plus size blogger!

In Laura's lying world, if it zips up, it fits 😂 😂 😂

Sadly this gilet looks like an overstretched black bin bag on Laura!

Laura is ONLY about what things look like neck up got her Insta reels as she spends a fortune on her face & hair for her fake Instagram life! Below the neck she always looks RIDICULOUS!

Why doesn't she ever state the price? Probably because more people would laugh at her paying £80!!! got an Overstretched bin bag 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7

She's a size 28/30 around her massive stomach and won't admit it. She makes an absolute mockery of being a plus size blogger!

Laura is ONLY about what things look like neck up got her Insta reels as she spends a fortune on her face & hair for her fake Instagram life! Below the neck she always looks RIDICULOUS!

Why doesn't she ever state the price? Probably because more people would laugh at her paying £80!!! got an Overstretched bin bag 😂
I'm sure she was gushing about the Boohoo gilet the other day...another item of clothing that she's squeezed herself into! Quilted gilets are not supposed to look like a second skin !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sure she was gushing about the Boohoo gilet the other day...another item of clothing that she's squeezed herself into! Quilted gilets are not supposed to look like a second skin !
I remember her lying about the gilet that was several sizes too small, she said she didn't wear them fastened up as she preferred them open!

Now because she can sqeeeeze into the black bin bag esque one she's saying the complete opposite!

Lying as usual 🤥

And she wonders why people call her out!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I remember her lying about the gilet that was several sizes too small, she said she didn't wear them fastened up as she preferred them open!

Now because she can sqeeeeze into the black bin bag esque one she's saying the complete opposite!

Lying as usual 🤥

And she wonders why people call her out!
Exactly this, I thought at the time a gilet is supposed to keep your body warm so all a bit pointless if you can't actually do it up !!

I think people are starting to see through all her lies, her engagement is absolutely dire ! Barely a few 100 likes on her posts..no surprise really !

And we know you read hear Laura, just wonder if you could share what magic pill you have taken to suddenly overcome your fear of going out into crowded spaces because I'm sure loads would benefit from it !

She's not paid for it! And in the smallest font she could find she's put Affliate link so anyone who uses her link will be giving her money !

• Heart
Laura says whatever she thinks people want to hear.
The problem with doing that is anyone who's followed her for a while will see right through her lies as she changes her mind as often as she changes her makeup 😂

I imagine she's an absolute joke to the decent people of South Shields where she lives.

The open/closed gilet lies prove very clearly what absolute rubbish she spouts 🙄

Ok so the gilet done up is smooth... yet undone there's seems / layers.. thats how tight it is. Shes stretched the seems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.