What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, once again sharing something that should never be shared, we all have to put up with our own kids doing a show, I mean that’s bad enough but you don’t subject anyone else to it. The second video is uncomfortable viewing.

Reactions: 9
One of the most important things a parent in the modern age can do is to honour their child’s privacy & safe guard them from predators in an extremely over exposed & over shared world.
this is really crappy parenting from Becky with the tit brain.
No1 wants to see her child gyrating against the bed (except the weirdos)
I saw a tiktok the other day of a mumfluencer (who has finally seen the light)- she took a snap of some kind of nappy cream or something mid nappy change (the child wasn’t in the pik but a portion of their legs were) and some disgusting scum bucket (it was a bloke) commented “why don’t u move the camera up a bit” 🤮
The woman on tiktok then said she went & removed every single pik of her kid from every single platform she has. It’s a GROSS world out there

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Omg Panini looking seductively at Shrek whilst climbing on the bed is bleeping disturbing!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The whole thing was cringe to watch. What made me feel sad though was if my child was enjoying having a dance and singing to music, rather than record it to share to the world or freaks, I'd just want to sing and dance with them.
However Panini has been trained up to basically be a pole dancer for becks to make money so she wouldn't dare just enjoy time with her child.

Reactions: 9
If someone asks me how I’d imagine a witch to laugh, I’d show them this video
“Hehehehehe head against the wallll“
What have I just watched

Reactions: 6
I reckon she overshares paninis antics in the hope some film executive or musical scout will reach out to her.
little does she know they look for kids with actual talent

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ffs Bex, I know you didn't grow up with FB or insta when you were 5, but your kid has, so I imagine you'll make Nina's school life HELL when these clips get into the hands of her peers, which will absolutely happen.

Also, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Nina constantly looking into the camera when shes performing just proves this isn't a natural event. Creepy AF. Shame on you hagrid. At this point I feel like doing an online child protection referral just to have Bex bleeping spoken to about online safety. How can we be more concerned about your child than you?!

Reactions: 8
I didnt wanna write it my original comment but glad to see others saw the crawling on the bed and stuff wos a bit sexual almost… i cannot believe other lets this get posted and is ok with it. Also way she nearly cracks up when panini nearly hits her head 🙄 wow. tit parent alert. Tho its extremely evident she has nothing apart from Nina hense school & other means less content. Sad cow

Reactions: 7
It’s so much worse than I expected. Pointing out how the bad people on the internet may see it can make us all feel uncomfortable but it’s why we look after our children how we do, we know what’s out there. Why couldn’t she have just had a nice moment having a little pre bed dance party with her instead of THAT?! I am utterly shocked.

Reactions: 2
I honestly think it needs to be looked at, not just Bex but anyone over sharing their children, Bex has absolutely no boundaries when it comes to sharing her child, swim wear, showing her bedroom antics, having accidents it’s all there, I wouldn’t share this stuff on my social media and it’s all locked so only friends and family can see, you just don’t know who can get hold of those pictures. There is no safeguarding at all. These children are making money for their parents and they aren’t old enough to understand the implications, she will be mortified when she’s a teenager that her mum used to share so much of her life.

Reactions: 12
There’s no way that Nini isn’t being shared amongst various people, just like all influencers children. It’s shared with permission so they get away with it. Tbh if I didn’t think people would scream TROLL I would have suggested reporting it as a safeguarding issue.

Reactions: 2
There’s a great TikTok account called mom.uncharted and she posts a lot about influencers sharing their kids as content 👀

She shared a video today with the quote ‘parents need to prioritise their children’s right to privacy over their need for online popularity’ - thought that sums it up really. It’s so unhealthy for these kids to be growing up plastered all over instagram 😕

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.