What Mummy Makes #14 Brownies made imaginary friends cry, what else can air-fry, kissing my content bye-bye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was probably the other that took her and sent Bex the video, I can’t see her walking around Watchtree, although saying that it doesn’t look like they walked very far. At least Nina looks genuinely happy rather than faking a smile for the camera. She looks like she’s wearing pyjamas though. This also makes me think it’s the other, she doesn’t look as if she was dressed by Bex.

Reactions: 10
As if anyone requested that broccoli soup recipe! Surprised she’s not claiming that Nina is reading war and peace by now. 😂

Reactions: 5
I felt sad watching the video of Nina trying to read. It was all for the gram. She looked sad
Came here to say this, this should be a private moment, not broadcasted all over the internet. It’s been a while since my kids learnt to read so I can’t remember, but seemed like she was struggling.

Reactions: 9
Poor Nina looked tired and frustrated, when she said ‘it’s a big word so I don’t know’ was probably her way of saying ‘stop filming me mum and leave me alone’. She probably wouldn’t want that filmed and put online. I don’t get bex at all - how could you see that and think that’s a moment to share with thousands.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It’s not even a good video showing off her reading, she struggled with most of the words (again, totally normal) but why post it at all? We all already know she’s a genius who definitely wants to be a midwife and learned to ride her bike in 8.3 seconds.

Reactions: 9
She’s maybe looking for a reaction so she can post about it like when she kept showing Nina’s clothes size until someone bit.

Reactions: 4
Everything about that video is so sad. Nina looks knackered and frustrated. Bex isn’t even sitting next to her and cuddling her as she reads, she’s at arms length, filming her. She’s clearly finding it really difficult but surprise surprise, Mother can’t see it. I wonder how much of this stuff (you know, actual parenting) Bex actually does with her. I imagine Nina’s reading diary is full of entries like ‘we didn’t have time to read the book today as we lost track of time foraging for wild pastry and got home late. #schnacksforever.’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's awful to watch, choconini looked do sad.
Infant I've noticed she always looks really wary of hagrid. When my daughter looks at me her eyes are lit up, she looks a bit nervous tbh.

Mind you it's probably because she's scared of getting something wrong for mummies online friends.

My daughter is a year older and her reading has come on leaps and bounds. I would never gave dreamt of recording her In those beginning stages when it's exhausting and frustrating.

Annoying as she is (and I hate saying that about a child) I actually feel thoroughly sorry for nina

Reactions: 10
Felt so awkward watching that! Would never dream of sharing something like that for thousands of people to see. Wtf is wrong with this woman? That poor kid.

Gosh that was uncomfortable to watch. That poor little girl looks so unhappy and her eyes are saying "why are you filming me do this and why are u talking to me like a puppy?"

Reactions: 3
She’s so vile violating her daughter for content and adoration. Poor Nina I’m glad she has her dad but I wonder if the reason she’s still allowed to post Nina is because Nina is her main source of income and without Nina she’s got absolutely no talent that she can monetise in the same way?

That second video my gawd 🙄 poor kid. Gammon joint wrist i saww it Bex!
Ninas dancing i sometimes think made a pedalo happy

also 2nd video was certainly set up can see ninas still then starts like bex gave the Go performing Monkey Go Q. Why does other let her show videos of this sorta thing?

Reactions: 7
It’s just so weird….. I don’t think I’d be playing spice girls during bedtime as it is, let alone encourage the dancing. I was worried for myninis head on that wall/radiator for a second there.

Oh my god. That is next level cringe for Nina. And Rebeccas cackle makes me want to rip my own ears off :sick:

Reactions: 5
Sorry but the image of Nina gyrating, using the bed frame in some Coyote Ugly style dance moves, whilst wheezy Bex reclines on the bed with her phone out is creepy AF.
Nina’s level of eye contact is quite unnerving. It’s all really quite unsettling. If I was Nina’s school I would 100% be filing an online safety safeguarding report.

Reactions: 11
A kid of that age lolloping around making a spectacle of themselves is cute to NO ONE but you Bex.

The second video is really inappropriate.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.