What is the pettiest thing you've ever done? #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I threw away my ex’s spare prosthetic that he’d left at my house.
Enjoy your ‘armless fun now, twit 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
They didn't come past this week. They've either read here or my fellas said something and not told me lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not the most petty, but a guy was being really rude to me in a pub recently. Later that night in another pub I saw him trying to chat up this girl, I totally swooped in & ended up spending the night kissing her, in front of him. He was fuming 😇

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Not the most petty, but a guy was being really rude to me in a pub recently. Later that night in another pub I saw him trying to chat up this girl, I totally swooped in & ended up spending the night kissing her, in front of him. He was fuming 😇
omg yesss haha!

God! I love this thread 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
This case is deeply unpleasant to hear about: a couple ended up being stalked by eBay employees at the behest of its CEO. But it's a freakin masterclass in pettiness. Sending wreaths and boxes of cockroaches, putting their address online as a swinging hotspot. Yikes!!

---

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Made a dog food pie for an ex after he'd given me a back eye , he bloody enjoyed it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why were you still there after the black eye. You should have been long gone.
Yeah I know but it's not always easy to walk away from a dv situation especially when the abuser controls every aspect of your life and locks you in the property and only way to escape is to shimmy down a drain pipe from the upstairs window. Abuse obviously got worse but I got out in the end.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Nice bit of victim blaming there. I hope you never find yourself in that situation :mad:
FFS If you think that is victim blaming, I say it is keeping my female relatives safe.

If any of my female friends or relatives find themselves in that situation, I hope they get out.

Your post just goes to show, there is always something to offend a feminist.

Unfortunately I can't do anything about how you perceive a post so keep on being a victim.
---
Yeah I know but it's not always easy to walk away from a dv situation especially when the abuser controls every aspect of your life and locks you in the property and only way to escape is to shimmy down a drain pipe from the upstairs window. Abuse obviously got worse but I got out in the end.
Glad you are safe now, I wasn't blaming you but male or female get out at the first sign of DV. It will only get worse if you do nothing.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Why were you still there after the black eye. You should have been long gone.

Glad you are safe now, I wasn't blaming you but male or female get out at the first sign of DV. It will only get worse if you do nothing.
The issue I have with what you're saying is that many people who end up being physically abused have already been mentally abused for months if not years prior to the physical starting. Many don't see the signs, as they are extremely subtle.

Once you have been worn down enough to believe that you are worthless it's hard to then believe that the physical violence wasn't somehow your own fault (especially as this is what the abuser will tell you whilst "apologising"). By this point you are pretty much reliant on the manipulative abuser because they've also managed to isolate you from friends/family. Their own family members may be aware of what's going on and because they do nothing about it you start to think it must be normal. It's not that easy to leave a situation when you genuinely believe you'll be killed or you family harmed for doing so.
That's just my two pence I'm not here for an argument.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The issue I have with what you're saying is that many people who end up being physically abused have already been mentally abused for months if not years prior to the physical starting. Many don't see the signs, as they are extremely subtle.

Once you have been worn down enough to believe that you are worthless it's hard to then believe that the physical violence wasn't somehow your own fault (especially as this is what the abuser will tell you whilst "apologising"). By this point you are pretty much reliant on the manipulative abuser because they've also managed to isolate you from friends/family. Their own family members may be aware of what's going on and because they do nothing about it you start to think it must be normal. It's not that easy to leave a situation when you genuinely believe you'll be killed or you family harmed for doing so.
That's just my two pence I'm not here for an argument.
I wasn't looking for an argument, then Cassie thought the best way to deal with it is to accuse me of victim blaming.

What you said is true in many different situations, sometimes we put up with bad doctors, hoping it will get better. We put up with bad service hoping it will improve.

It's not just women, many men face similar issues but won't speak out for fear of being ridiculed.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
I wasn't looking for an argument, then Cassie thought the best way to deal with it is to accuse me of victim blaming.

What you said is true in many different situations, sometimes we put up with bad doctors, hoping it will get better. We put up with bad service hoping it will improve.

It's not just women, many men face similar issues but won't speak out for fear of being ridiculed.
Yet here you are, ridiculing someone for staying after their horrible experience as if it’s so easy to just leave forever on the spot 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Having a bad service provider is very different to living with an abuser. I'm aware there are many men who put up with abuse (not sure i ever implied thay its just women). Maybe it's not these feminists you speak of who are offended by your comments but actually many people who have been subjected to this abuse. Also please let me tell you, if ever this happened to someone you know you very likely wont even be aware of it, this is how insidious it is. It is truly disgusting the way some people treat others but as I've said it's not always so easy to get away.

ETA - I knew someone who used to drop her worn stick on nails into her abusive husbands dinner. And the guy never noticed!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So I work in an office that has a lift, I’m on the third floor and when I get in I stand against the buttons and press everyone I can on sly then smirk knowing someone who’s on the 16th floor will have to stop on nearly every floor because I’ve pressed the buttons 💁‍♀️😂
---
In other news if I have someone phone number any suggestions on what I can sign their number up for? All I have is their mobile number? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have a neighbour who just bugs me for reasons I can't explain. Like she's bland and seems smug but also harmless and friendly so the dislike is just my own shortcomings I'm sure.

She's going on a trip to Dublin and there's a little known tourist attraction there I am sure she would love.

It's so pathetic of me but I feel a gleeful spite in not telling her about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is mild compared to everyone else but a petty thing I do in my daily life is hold in my tit in the morning so that I can go in work and get paid to poo. If I don’t need to go I’ll go for a try before I leave

• Haha
Reactions: 35