What is the pettiest thing you've ever done? #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am pregnant. When I was pregnant with my current youngest my fellas family and specifically his brothers chinless missis went to great lengths to try convince him our son wasn't his. Plotting 'my dates' on calanders and 'proving they didn't add up'. One time she broke down crying begging him to walk away from us. Baring in mind she had NOOOOO reason to make such nasty allegations and assumptions about me whatsoever in the slightest. Anyways she's also pregnant but abit further ahead then me. So am waiting until precisely one hour after she announces she's given birth to announce our pregnancy to just ruin and overshadow her moment of glory. What a shame.
This is the kind of petty Iโ€™d do too. You have to come back and update us, and if any pettier people than me can give tips to you on how to do it for full maximum pettiness, thatโ€™d be amazing ๐Ÿ˜‚.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Am pregnant. When I was pregnant with my current youngest my fellas family and specifically his brothers chinless missis went to great lengths to try convince him our son wasn't his. Plotting 'my dates' on calanders and 'proving they didn't add up'. One time she broke down crying begging him to walk away from us. Baring in mind she had NOOOOO reason to make such nasty allegations and assumptions about me whatsoever in the slightest. Anyways she's also pregnant but abit further ahead then me. So am waiting until precisely one hour after she announces she's given birth to announce our pregnancy to just ruin and overshadow her moment of glory. What a shame.
You should get the baby a big cousin baby grow as a gift! I'm so petty that I'd gift it at the baby shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You should get the baby a big cousin baby grow as a gift! I'm so petty that I'd gift it at the baby shower.
What a brilliant idea!!!!!! Somehow don't think I'm invited to baby shower but non the less I'm so gonna do this!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 14
What a brilliant idea!!!!!! Somehow don't think I'm invited to baby shower but non the less I'm so gonna do this!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You need to pointing out her weird obsession with your baby's paternity, sounds like she's deflecting to me. When her baby is born you should make sly comments that they look like a male mate of hers. Hold up a mirror to her nastiness.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You need to pointing out her weird obsession with your baby's paternity, sounds like she's deflecting to me. When her baby is born you should make sly comments that they look like a male mate of hers. Hold up a mirror to her nastiness.
Well me and my fella said if there's any slightest hint of a repeat with this one we're both gonna whole heartdly agree the baby isn't his - cause its his brothers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Ex boyfriend wanted to meet up to 'clear the air' (he left me for the army, and the air i'm breathing is perfectly clear) but thought lets have some fun with this.

Told him I had moved out quite far and sold my car, but was living alone so he could come visit one evening.

Sent him a random address 3 hours away from his town, and when he called to say he was 5 mins away I blocked his number

Don't waste my time and I won't waste your fuel x
Ahhh LOVE this!! My Ex from 20 years ago love of my life (also left me for the army - whilst in the army as i wasn't the right 'fit' for his career progression. Married a twin set and pearls type 6 months later and she shagged most of his regiment whenever he was away)
Anyway..... hes always popped up every now and then i was the 'best S@! he'd ever had blah blah blah and would always suggest coming to see me.
He suggested it one day so i said yeah go on..... I gave him my village name (Not my actual one) he drove about 150 miles to it. Called me when he was there so I gave him the absolute runaround for hours! Even drove past him just to see him sat there struggling and baffled!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I reached peak pettiness today and itโ€™s cheered me up no end after a crappy work day!
Driving home there is about a half a mile stretch that is very much stop-start-stop-start. Anyway we are all queing nicely, only one lane but it is a wide lane. So this absolute bellend in a white van decides heโ€™s going to drive round everyone and then bully his way in at the front. NOT ON MY WATCH you donโ€™t. I pulled over to the side at the top which blocked him behind me and then I let about ten cars undertake us ๐Ÿ˜‚ He deserved it. He probably que jumped about 50!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35