What is the pettiest thing you've ever done? #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had them turn up at mine the other month two frail old ladies so I let them speak and then told them that i couldn’t be a JW because I’d had a blood transfusion - they said that we all make mistakes and that god would forgive me.
So I asked them if he’d forgive the fact that I love taking it up the bum - swear to god they were half dead but I’ve never seen someone move so fast off the drive 🤣
I am howling 😂😂😂💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had them turn up at mine the other month two frail old ladies so I let them speak and then told them that i couldn’t be a JW because I’d had a blood transfusion - they said that we all make mistakes and that god would forgive me.
So I asked them if he’d forgive the fact that I love taking it up the bum - swear to god they were half dead but I’ve never seen someone move so fast off the drive 🤣
I’m finished 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I just cackled so loud I woke my kid up. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
amazing

Reactions: 2
My sister has decided she's going to go to work earlier starting from Monday, so she can pick the favourite desk of someone she has taken a dislike to. :ROFLMAO:
---
Her text messages to me " I realised there's some people in life that don't like to work and they do the absolute minimum".

(They're supposed to share tasks).

Ah she's still so young and trying to "climb up the food chain".
She'll go far up the chain

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is mild compared to everyone else but a petty thing I do in my daily life is hold in my tit in the morning so that I can go in work and get paid to poo. If I don’t need to go I’ll go for a try before I leave
that’s not petty, that’s good economical sense

Years ago when I was temping I worked in an office where everyone looked like they'd sucked lemons for breakfast. This was due to the miserable office manager.

The office manager made me do loads of photocopying but told me off for walking past her desk to get to the photocopier (which was the quickest route). She told me that I had to walk all the way around the office to get to the photocopy machine.

The job was only for a week so on the last day I deliberately walked past her desk, when she complained I managed to drop the huge bundle of photocopies in front of her desk, then I made sure the papers were all messed up out of order before I headed for the door.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It involves infidelity, lavatories and a toothbrush. Not ashamed but probably petty.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Awful neighbour from hell situation…..we finally got a new place sorted, so in the last few weeks living next to him, I got seeds from the most invasive weeds known to man and threw them all over/around his property. I gathered mine, but here you can order them online. Japanese knotweed would be good 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Awful neighbour from hell situation…..we finally got a new place sorted, so in the last few weeks living next to him, I got seeds from the most invasive weeds known to man and threw them all over/around his property. I gathered mine, but here you can order them online. Japanese knotweed would be good 😈
Plant some bamboo

My neighbours in their garden again, which I am right next to. It's a nice day to have your windows open.

This morning I've put up with his DIY- drilling, sawing and hammering away + his son's usual screaming away as usual.

Only fair they now get to listen to MY same Will Young song on repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This isn’t really something I do but it’s something I do want to do.

whenever a creator I follow on YT gets a milestone number of subscribers it makes me want to unsubscribe. I follow a home cooking channel who is having a live stream special cause they reached 4 million subscribers. I really want to unsubscribe just to be petty lol

• Haha
Reactions: 33
This isn’t really something I do but it’s something I do want to do.

whenever a creator I follow on YT gets a milestone number of subscribers it makes me want to unsubscribe. I follow a home cooking channel who is having a live stream special cause they reached 4 million subscribers. I really want to unsubscribe just to be petty lol
Ha ha I think i know which one you mean 😂 He does good recipes but sometimes I feel petty for being annoyed with how good he is with food, and growing his own cooking herbs and vegetables in his garden 😂 Stop being so pro!

Another neighbour update. My Someones report to the DWP for benefit fraud worked. Fancy getting your benefits stopped the first day of the school holidays. Gutted lmaooo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I have been online dating a guy who is in another country For a couple of months. He has made little “jokes” along the way about me sending him money, which I don’t find funny at all but I decided to ignore because I thought we had a genuine connection. Then yesterday out of nowhere he straight up asked me to send him £500 a month!! I was so pissed off but politely said no.

Now I have been thinking that I want to get some petty revenge on him…nothing horrendous, but enough to teach him a lesson. So I’m going to wait for him to bring up me sending him money again, and I’m going to say, oh well okay, send me your details then. I expect he will give me an email address to PayPal it. Then I am going to be like, okay I have sent the money through, did you get it? He will say no. I will then go back and forth and create a fake PayPal invoice email to show him and be like, well I’ve sent it, you should have it by now. Just to piss him off 😂 Is there anything else I can add to this scheme to make it more petty and vengeful?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I have been online dating a guy who is in another country For a couple of months. He has made little “jokes” along the way about me sending him money, which I don’t find funny at all but I decided to ignore because I thought we had a genuine connection. Then yesterday out of nowhere he straight up asked me to send him £500 a month!! I was so pissed off but politely said no.

Now I have been thinking that I want to get some petty revenge on him…nothing horrendous, but enough to teach him a lesson. So I’m going to wait for him to bring up me sending him money again, and I’m going to say, oh well okay, send me your details then. I expect he will give me an email address to PayPal it. Then I am going to be like, okay I have sent the money through, did you get it? He will say no. I will then go back and forth and create a fake PayPal invoice email to show him and be like, well I’ve sent it, you should have it by now. Just to piss him off 😂 Is there anything else I can add to this scheme to make it more petty and vengeful?
After the invoices etc I’d be like look I’m gonna call PayPal and find out what’s happening. Then tell him “don’t worry I’ve called PayPal and they’re looking into it. They said they’ll refer it to their fraud team and they’ll call your bank too. All standard procedure so you should have the money soon”.. something along them lines. Really shake him up that piece of tit. Bet you aren’t the first he’s done it to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

I’d long distance date you for £500 a month 😂 Honestly these people feel no shame.
Maybe say ok, but can he send you £100 first so you know it’s legit. If he does it then I would block him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’d long distance date you for £500 a month 😂 Honestly these people feel no shame.
Maybe say ok, but can he send you £100 first so you know it’s legit. If he does it then I would block him
Well damn. That’s such a good idea!
---
After the invoices etc I’d be like look I’m gonna call PayPal and find out what’s happening. Then tell him “don’t worry I’ve called PayPal and they’re looking into it. They said they’ll refer it to their fraud team and they’ll call your bank too. All standard procedure so you should have the money soon”.. something along them lines. Really shake him up that piece of tit. Bet you aren’t the first he’s done it to.
Perfect 😅

Reactions: 6