What is the pettiest thing you've ever done? #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread 🧵
---

There a girl in my gym who carrying on with a married man it’s the hot topic in the gym after they were seen getting jiggy with it in the car park! She always using this ankle thing to do kickbacks on one of the machines, and he will be stood close having a good perv! It makes me sick to be honest as he likes everyone to think he’s mr family guy! Anyway I’m in the gym and there she is doing her kickbacks and he’s having a good luck so when she finished I went over bent down and took the black strap she uses to do them! 😂 it’s in my car and every-time I look at it I laugh because she can’t do them in the gym anymore!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
New thread 🧵
---

There a girl in my gym who carrying on with a married man it’s the hot topic in the gym after they were seen getting jiggy with it in the car park! She always using this ankle thing to do kickbacks on one of the machines, and he will be stood close having a good perv! It makes me sick to be honest as he likes everyone to think he’s mr family guy! Anyway I’m in the gym and there she is doing her kickbacks and he’s having a good luck so when she finished I went over bent down and took the black strap she uses to do them! 😂 it’s in my car and every-time I look at it I laugh because she can’t do them in the gym anymore!
Love it 😂

Reactions: 6
I was a SAHM for a few years, had a couple of kids under 2.5 years old. My DH kept on complaining about the state of the house when he got home. It wasn't dirty, it was messy with a few toys. So one day I didn't pick up after the kids or clean up after me, I didn't do the beds, didn't pick up clothes, nappies, toys, etc. I didn't even wash up or empty bins, I literally left everything, down to leaving the mail at the door. The hosue was shockingly dirty and messy.

He then realised after that not to say a word. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I want my brother to get stuff in the post.

What catalogues/ letters can I sign him up for?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think I’d be bothered to get random post is that just me? What would annoy me more is junk emails or phone calls

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think I’d be bothered to get random post is that just me? What would annoy me more is junk emails or phone calls
Email junk is only if I’m truly annoyed and does feel so much more invasive, having to delete and block everything. He’s usually always at work so I wouldn’t bother with phone calls.

Email junk is only if I’m truly annoyed and does feel so much more invasive, having to delete and block everything. He’s usually always at work so I wouldn’t bother with phone calls.
I always think the post wouldn’t annoy me as I’d just throw it out but also for environmental reasons it’s not good 😂

This email junk thing is a great idea. I’ve started signing up and old boss (left there 4 years ago) who was a total c*nt. I can’t see his reaction it but can imagine it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I signed my ex up for email junk a few years ago and if I tried to email him after that I would get a msg saying their inbox was too full. He's since closed down that email and got a new one.... surprisingly he hasn't given me his new details 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I signed my ex up for email junk a few years ago and if I tried to email him after that I would get a msg saying their inbox was too full. He's since closed down that email and got a new one.... surprisingly he hasn't given me his new details 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is hilarious…. Out of interest :devilish: what sort of email spam do you guys go for? I would have no idea where to start:finish

Reactions: 1
Hahahahahahhahahahahah how do I sign my fellas ex up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Reddit is your friend for email lists. There was one thread I used that had a whole list of websites that sign you up for newsletters without confirmation first.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A woman I was close friends with used to belittle me often, mostly by patronising me. The key thing she did was react by saying “good for you” sarcastically when I mentioned I had passed my driving test

Fast forward to now and she has messaged in a chat we have with another girl saying she passed her driving test. Im like deliberately ignoring it lol. It’s not even that petty but it feels it!

Reactions: 14
A woman I was close friends with used to belittle me often, mostly by patronising me. The key thing she did was react by saying “good for you” sarcastically when I mentioned I had passed my driving test

Fast forward to now and she has messaged in a chat we have with another girl saying she passed her driving test. Im like deliberately ignoring it lol. It’s not even that petty but it feels it!
Good for you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Good for you
revisiting it it does seem like such a tiny thing to react with so on second thought it probably is one of the pettiest (as in trivial) things I’ve done. 😭

A better example is retaliating to someone repeatedly stealing my juice at uni by continually stealing their milk and replacing what I nicked with water.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
revisiting it it does seem like such a tiny thing to react with so on second thought it probably is one of the pettiest (as in trivial) things I’ve done. 😭

A better example is retaliating to someone repeatedly stealing my juice at uni by continually stealing their milk and replacing what I nicked with water.
Good for you, for in taking it in good humour that I meant it in 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8