What is the pettiest thing you've ever done? #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am beyond petty, I’ve done so much in my time but the most recent is, some stupid cow aggravated me on Vinted A LOT. I told her I worked within law, would take her to small claims court if I didn’t get a refund and changed my profile picture to Judge Judy 😂
Not Judge Judy 💀😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I need to get some petty revenge on someone.
Has anyone got any tips for stuff I can sign them up for?
I once read about a woman (don’t know if it’s true) whose boyfriend cheated on her and when she moved out of their flat she left the contents of a packet of prawns hidden. The place stank after a while and he kept asking her if she knew what it was. He tore the place apart and couldn’t find the cause. I can’t remember what happened, I think he moved out himself but I just remember that she’d hidden them in the hollow curtain pole.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I once read about a woman (don’t know if it’s true) whose boyfriend cheated on her and when she moved out of their flat she left the contents of a packet of prawns hidden. The place stank after a while and he kept asking her if she knew what it was. He tore the place apart and couldn’t find the cause. I can’t remember what happened, I think he moved out himself but I just remember that she’d hidden them in the hollow curtain pole.
Im sure I read this too, he moved out and took the curtain pole 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My ex works for a major bed superstore. When I found out he'd cheated I emailed HR and told them he'd been robbing pillows and attached a pic of my bed with said pillows on it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Someone who has been vile to my daughter.
I've already signed the bastard up for Jehovahs witnesses, scientology, funeral plans and incontinence pads.
Has anyone got any more suggestions?
You can actually send someone tit legally 😂 google sendshit.comuk and you can send animal tit
---
im the pettiest person around, but babe, you need to move on 😂😂 what on Earth did this woman do to you?!
Nah I don’t!
---
Is this the one whose insta you keep resetting? 🤣🤣🤣
---
Oh and try mailbait for your spam emails 😘
Yes 😂😂😂😂😂 it tickles me!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Got absolutely shocking service from a restaurant, so when I went to the ladies and did a poo after our mains, I didn’t flush it after 😂 disgusting I know, but it was a spur of the moment thing 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
A guy/man child really upset me.

So I created a fake ad on Gumtree and stuck his number on it.

He has come crying about it, but I've just said it wasn't me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My uncle‘s wife is the nastiest witch on earth and is now withholding stuff from my gran, after she passed away, from the family.
Seriously considering Sennerinnen free divorce advice via post to their home, addressed to my uncle. And her a steaming pile of :poop: there are indeed services for that.
---
*sending them free divorce advice post

I swear the Apple autocorrect dives in after I hit post.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Well, I’ve just ordered a big ass poster on how to treat chlamydia for the twit :ROFLMAO: It was free, which makes it even better.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I've heard this same story too! 🤣
---
Well, I’ve just ordered a big ass poster on how to treat chlamydia for the twit :ROFLMAO: It was free, which makes it even better.
Would be fun to take it further like sending flowers with messages like "thinking of you. Thanks for last night xxx".

Order new underwear to be posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've heard this same story too! 🤣
---

Would be fun to take it further like sending flowers with messages like "thinking of you. Thanks for last night xxx".

Order new underwear to be posted.
I’ve also sent her a catalog for old lady shoes now and am planning some incontinence products. Don’t want to spend any money or her, so free samples it is. My PILs laughed when I told them but they seem to be terrified of me now :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This thread is great. Getting soo many tips on how to wind up my MIL.

@Lucyxxxx this thread has your name all over it you petty witch 🤣❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6