What is the pettiest thing you've ever done? #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My downstairs neighbours are painfully loud, and I live in a flat block with multiple black bins outside (they are all communal), but for some reason said neighbours have labelled theirs. Guess where my rubbish goes every week 🤫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Talking of neighbours. One owes me some stuff. Didn't pay me back. So I cut all contact. Since then they keep waiting til its dark and pinching old stuff I leave in my garden (they don't realise how much area my cctv covers lol). So I've got a new vax upholstery cleaner coming. So whilst waiting for it to arrive I've been collecting cat litter in a bag. Once the vax comes I'm gonna slightly cut the wire of my old cleaner put all the cat litter in the water tank of it and just leave it out the front for them to take take the bait - which they will.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Talking of neighbours. One owes me some stuff. Didn't pay me back. So I cut all contact. Since then they keep waiting til its dark and pinching old stuff I leave in my garden (they don't realise how much area my cctv covers lol). So I've got a new vax upholstery cleaner coming. So whilst waiting for it to arrive I've been collecting cat litter in a bag. Once the vax comes I'm gonna slightly cut the wire of my old cleaner put all the cat litter in the water tank of it and just leave it out the front for them to take take the bait - which they will.
The only thing I would be concerned about here, is the cutting of the cable. It sounds like a dangerous thing to do. You don't want someone to be injured, or worse.

Reactions: 4
The only thing I would be concerned about here, is the cutting of the cable. It sounds like a dangerous thing to do. You don't want someone to be injured, or worse.
I understood this completely different - cutting it off so that the entire thing will be useless as it couldn't be plugged in anymore.
My dad cuts off the plugs from devices that they're binning (curb-side collection, so anyone could pick it up) actually to avoid an accident. There are people out there who will take maybe broken devices and simply plug them in... only to find out the exact reason the were binned. Like my old hair-dryer that nearly electrocuted my boyfriend.

Reactions: 9
Don't I? 😂😂😂 Nah I'm semi joking. 😂😂😂
I personally feel that if someone is going to take your items from your property without asking, especially when you’re not on good terms and money is owed - a minor electrocution is fair. An eye for an eye and all that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I get too invested in peoples lives on this thread. I can’t wait for your neighbours to take it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I get too invested in peoples lives on this thread. I can’t wait for your neighbours to take it 😂
Neither can I. They do a weekly scope of my garden on a Friday (only time they walk past since the whole not repaying me thing). I should hopefully have an update Friday night 😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Signing them up for a P*rnHub account is a good one 🌚 Make sure to list all their interests like twinks, pegging etc.

I'd never thought about the Mormons, great tip thank you girls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
My husband was pissing me off last night, just being annoying so I left every door, cupboard and drawer *slightly* open. He’s raging, apparently I’m a child. So I’ve taken one side of each item of clothing in his wardrobe off the hanger, everything is just slightly hanging on so the minute he pulls something out the wardrobe everything should hopefully fall down 😂 I’ll show you childish.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I personally feel that if someone is going to take your items from your property without asking, especially when you’re not on good terms and money is owed - a minor electrocution is fair. An eye for an eye and all that 🤣🤣🤣
Cersi Lannister is that you hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another petty neighbour thing I did before. I lived in some flats. The next door was a bleeping witch just for the sake of being a witch. Long story short her post came through my door one day. It was an ESA letter. So I went and found her at her cash in hand job to pass it to her. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another petty neighbour thing I did before. I lived in some flats. The next door was a bleeping witch just for the sake of being a witch. Long story short her post came through my door one day. It was an ESA letter. So I went and found her at her cash in hand job to pass it to her. 😂😂
What’s an ESA letter?

Reactions: 4
My husband was pissing me off last night, just being annoying so I left every door, cupboard and drawer *slightly* open. He’s raging, apparently I’m a child. So I’ve taken one side of each item of clothing in his wardrobe off the hanger, everything is just slightly hanging on so the minute he pulls something out the wardrobe everything should hopefully fall down 😂 I’ll show you childish.
Oooh...I'm definitely saving the hanger thing, that's genius level pettiness 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Before me and my partner had a massive falling out. So I went on gumtree and made an ad. "Gifting free kittens, can also deliver" and set it so they had to ring/text to contact him. He wasn't happy that day. Apparently it was constant and non stop. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not me but my old boss. She really hated her manager (who was the owner of the company) so she used to wash his coffee cup in the toilet water!! 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Not me but my old boss. She really hated her manager (who was the owner of the company) so she used to wash his coffee cup in the toilet water!! 🤮🤮
Back in the early 90s and straight out of catering college I started work for a small restaurant run by a woman, who considered herself rather ‘something’ and a ‘big player’ in the community (she wasn’t, the restaurant was started by her husband, whom she caught shagging a waitress and she took the business as part of the divorce settlement) Anyway, I digress. This woman was horrible, to both male and female staff alike, she had us all so scared of her, we didn’t even dare leave! One day she told us the restaurant and kitchens needing painting and we all had to paint them, because, by her reasoning, we worked in them, therefore we had made them grubby, so she wasn’t going to pay out for the decorators to paint them. And we all just did it! We didn’t get paid! She just brought us some fish and chips on the Sunday evening and we all acted like she was the best boss ever for doing so.
At some point 18 months into this job and only being 19 at time I decided I had had enough, but wasn’t brave enough to stand up for myself, or even leave (no I had to wait until I had a full nervous breakdown for that escape!) so I started spitting in her special Indian tea that she took twice a day (11 & 3 on the dot). I would swirl all my spit around in my mouth, making sure there was lots, spit it quietly onto a spoon and stir it in. She never thanked me for making it, but would occasionally comment that it was late, or too early! This small act twice a day gave me so much petty joy that 30 years later, I still feel weirdly proud of my juvenile act of rebellion.
PS sorry for the long post, I was trying to convey how much of a witch and tyrant this woman was 🙁

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17