Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bowbow82

VIP Member
I suppose this counts as petty - it I go to a wedding I won’t get them a card or a gift/money. My friend once offered to put my name on her card and I said no. I do not care to fund a decision you have made. you want a wedding, you pay for it
It’s not petty, it’s just rude in my opinion. Maybe I’m just brought up differently from you but even a card to say congratulations on getting married would be given even if I didn’t have money. Do you not want to say congratulations to them? It’s not a flex saying what you have put. Shows lack of class and decorum especially if you were invited to celebrate with them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I have been online dating a guy who is in another country For a couple of months. He has made little “jokes” along the way about me sending him money, which I don’t find funny at all but I decided to ignore because I thought we had a genuine connection. Then yesterday out of nowhere he straight up asked me to send him £500 a month!! I was so pissed off but politely said no.

Now I have been thinking that I want to get some petty revenge on him…nothing horrendous, but enough to teach him a lesson. So I’m going to wait for him to bring up me sending him money again, and I’m going to say, oh well okay, send me your details then. I expect he will give me an email address to PayPal it. Then I am going to be like, okay I have sent the money through, did you get it? He will say no. I will then go back and forth and create a fake PayPal invoice email to show him and be like, well I’ve sent it, you should have it by now. Just to piss him off 😂 Is there anything else I can add to this scheme to make it more petty and vengeful?
I’d long distance date you for £500 a month 😂 Honestly these people feel no shame.
Maybe say ok, but can he send you £100 first so you know it’s legit. If he does it then I would block him

• Haha
  • Heart

Insta$hite

When I was 20, I went through a horrible break up with my first proper boyfriend. I was crazy about him. But looking back we had nothig in common, i was a shy introvert and was just happy someone liked me after years of teenage singledom.We'd lived together for 6 months or so and he never once contributed to the rent or bills....i had to pay it all on my measly pittance salary..... I was naive ( a fucking idiot) and in love. Empty promises of money that never materialized...he then broke up with me to go travelling, I had to move back home and owed the landlord about 1k. Took me ages to pay it. Never heard from him again....but I did have his email password, bare in mind this is 20+ years ago so no socials and email was LIFE. Soooo I emailed everyone in his address book in great detail about what a scummy prick he was and changed his password. Arsehole.

• Heart

pommynoir

VIP Member
Years ago I was dragged to a wedding. The invite said no gifts just money please. The parents , when asked, suggested £25 a person. This is 20 years ago do quite a lot. Never got a thankyou or acknowledgement. They gloated that they didn’t have to pay for a holiday for a few years as they had hundreds of guest, never spoke to me again.
2nd wedding- I was the only person not allowed a plus one. Learnt my lesson with previous wedding so didn’t give money/gift/card. Made sure I was on a fair few photos to peeve the groom who had made it clear he didn’t like me. Never seen them since the wedding
Hate weddings
That’s mad, I was married a few months angk and our guests were really generous . We are Irish so money is the norm, we didn’t receive any gifts other than frames etc along side money from family.
However, we have ordered (was waiting for photos back) wildflower seed thank you cards , and photos of the guests to enclose with them to show our appreciation. Immediately after the wedding we text each guest to thank them.
The same way I couldn’t imagine not providing a gift or card, I couldn’t imagine not thanking my guests. Terrible behaviour.

• Heart

Red80's

in the past I have lost my rag and messaged him telling him to stop bothering me on dating apps. Christ, it even sounds pathetic and immature typing it! He says it’s not harassment as i am on a “social dating app” and that im the one harassing him by messaging him to tell him I’m not interested. I’m just going to have to learn to just ignore it not matter how frustrating it is.
Hi, he sounds potentially dangerous. The victim blaming comment he made that you're on a dating app so he can message as he likes and it's not harassment, is really manipulative. I would seriously consider reporting him to the police. 6 years ago is a long time to still be messaging someone after a few dates when you've made it clear you want nothing to do with him. I wouldn't bother messaging his parents as he could use that against you and say it's more evidence of you harrasing him. You may not be the only person he's doing this to and if there is anyway of reporting him on the dating app he is harrasing you on, I would do that as well.

• Wow

daledancer

Ex boyfriend wanted to meet up to 'clear the air' (he left me for the army, and the air i'm breathing is perfectly clear) but thought lets have some fun with this.

Told him I had moved out quite far and sold my car, but was living alone so he could come visit one evening.

Sent him a random address 3 hours away from his town, and when he called to say he was 5 mins away I blocked his number

Don't waste my time and I won't waste your fuel x
Ahhh LOVE this!! My Ex from 20 years ago love of my life (also left me for the army - whilst in the army as i wasn't the right 'fit' for his career progression. Married a twin set and pearls type 6 months later and she shagged most of his regiment whenever he was away)
Anyway..... hes always popped up every now and then i was the 'best S@! he'd ever had blah blah blah and would always suggest coming to see me.
He suggested it one day so i said yeah go on..... I gave him my village name (Not my actual one) he drove about 150 miles to it. Called me when he was there so I gave him the absolute runaround for hours! Even drove past him just to see him sat there struggling and baffled!

• Haha
  • Heart

cococookie

Chatty Member
Talking of neighbours. One owes me some stuff. Didn't pay me back. So I cut all contact. Since then they keep waiting til its dark and pinching old stuff I leave in my garden (they don't realise how much area my cctv covers lol). So I've got a new vax upholstery cleaner coming. So whilst waiting for it to arrive I've been collecting cat litter in a bag. Once the vax comes I'm gonna slightly cut the wire of my old cleaner put all the cat litter in the water tank of it and just leave it out the front for them to take take the bait - which they will.
I get too invested in peoples lives on this thread. I can’t wait for your neighbours to take it 😂

• Haha

cowtastrophe

Chatty Member
I had a friend who would text me to make an arrangement several weeks in advance then either cancel or postpone the day before. The last time, she texted to tell me she had covid so had to cancel. I said ‘oh dear, hope you feel better soon’ then got on with my day. The next day she posted on Facebook about the amazing show she’d been to the night before thanks to last minute tickets given to her. Lying cow. I liked the post then blocked her everywhere.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

ElChanguito

VIP Member
I have been online dating a guy who is in another country For a couple of months. He has made little “jokes” along the way about me sending him money, which I don’t find funny at all but I decided to ignore because I thought we had a genuine connection. Then yesterday out of nowhere he straight up asked me to send him £500 a month!! I was so pissed off but politely said no.

Now I have been thinking that I want to get some petty revenge on him…nothing horrendous, but enough to teach him a lesson. So I’m going to wait for him to bring up me sending him money again, and I’m going to say, oh well okay, send me your details then. I expect he will give me an email address to PayPal it. Then I am going to be like, okay I have sent the money through, did you get it? He will say no. I will then go back and forth and create a fake PayPal invoice email to show him and be like, well I’ve sent it, you should have it by now. Just to piss him off 😂 Is there anything else I can add to this scheme to make it more petty and vengeful?
Minor update: we were talking on video chat yesterday and he brought the subject round to me sending him money 🤬🤬🤬 and I said, well how would I send it, by bank or…? He obviously hadn’t thought about that 🙄 and was like oh um PayPal maybe, so I said well I’d need your email address for that wouldn’t I. Then he thought about it and said he could set up an Amazon wish list with stuff he wants on there, including gift cards!! Wtf. Is there any way of trolling him if he does send me an Amazon list?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Heidi88

VIP Member
Not the pettiest thing I have ever done but it is petty. We have an event in work tomorrow where we are expected to bring in home baked goods.

So i put myself in a call with just myself as an attendee for an hour and did my baking. My evenings are busy and I didnt want to give up my plans to bake for work.

• Heart
  • Haha

Islawight

Chatty Member
Yes, Lucyxxxx definitely well rid.

So, the wind chime is up after yet another drinking sesh! Makes me laugh, quite windy here on the Isle of Wight. Sounds like Hector from breaking bad is out my front…ding, ding, ding!

• Haha

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
Before you pull the whole “bank are looking into it for fraud etc” card - tell him PayPal are requesting his address before you send it over.
say you’ve tried to send it but you need to prove a physical address (say it’s an extra security measure on your banking app or whatever). If the address he sends you seems legit, you can then spam him with junk mail/Jehovah’s witness visits (depending where he is).
Also get his email and sign him up to loads of stuff!

after you’ve got those details, THEN go in with the “my bank need to verify this isn’t fraud” stuff - he’ll be shitting his pants if he has actually given you any details of his whereabouts 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Today: Cropping out a cousin I dislike in a childhood photo, and getting the new edited version printed to replace the original. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Al Fresco

VIP Member
I need to get some petty revenge on someone.
Has anyone got any tips for stuff I can sign them up for?
I once read about a woman (don’t know if it’s true) whose boyfriend cheated on her and when she moved out of their flat she left the contents of a packet of prawns hidden. The place stank after a while and he kept asking her if she knew what it was. He tore the place apart and couldn’t find the cause. I can’t remember what happened, I think he moved out himself but I just remember that she’d hidden them in the hollow curtain pole.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
I dated someone 6 years ago for about 3 months max and he still keeps hassling me. I’ve blocked him on SM, but he keeps making new accounts on dating apps and swiping me. I’ve had enough.
All I have is his mobile number and his parents address (he still lives at home) so, any suggestions welcome.
Can’t believe I’m stooping this low 🤦🏼‍♀️
Absolutely report this to the police as soon as you can. 6 years ffs! You are not in the wrong, nor are you "stooping this low". As for him stating that you're hassling him by telling him that you don't want him to contact you...that's a classic stalker tactic, he's trying to make you think that what he's doing is perfectly normal, and that you're the unreasonable one.
From now on, keep a record of any contact from him. I know it's a nusiance but hopefully he'll back off when he realises that the police are involved. What a knob 😡😡😡

KindnessWins

I once read about a woman (don’t know if it’s true) whose boyfriend cheated on her and when she moved out of their flat she left the contents of a packet of prawns hidden. The place stank after a while and he kept asking her if she knew what it was. He tore the place apart and couldn’t find the cause. I can’t remember what happened, I think he moved out himself but I just remember that she’d hidden them in the hollow curtain pole.
Im sure I read this too, he moved out and took the curtain pole 🤣🤣

• Haha

Codiaeum

VIP Member
Well, I’ve just ordered a big ass poster on how to treat chlamydia for the twat :ROFLMAO: It was free, which makes it even better.

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Had a row with my fella yesterday. He stupidly left his bank card behind. I could only make a few transactions before it starts sending passcodes to his phone. Got the kids a few Xmas prezzies from vinted and school trousers (BNWT just to clarify lol) then got me and the kids an Ask Italian on Uber Eats. Delivery lady was beaming from ear to ear. Probably cause I left her a 20% tip. Tried to spend more after that and got the dreaded pass code msg. Pleased with myself though.

• Haha

susan1375

Chatty Member
Years ago I was dragged to a wedding. The invite said no gifts just money please. The parents , when asked, suggested £25 a person. This is 20 years ago do quite a lot. Never got a thankyou or acknowledgement. They gloated that they didn’t have to pay for a holiday for a few years as they had hundreds of guest, never spoke to me again.
2nd wedding- I was the only person not allowed a plus one. Learnt my lesson with previous wedding so didn’t give money/gift/card. Made sure I was on a fair few photos to peeve the groom who had made it clear he didn’t like me. Never seen them since the wedding
Hate weddings

• Wow
  • Heart

Falkor

VIP Member
I need to annoy someone. I have their phone number, nothing else......what could I do?!
Get some business cards printed with a fake ad for a 24-hour pizza delivery service, put the number on it, leave in various clubs in your nearest big city. My year at school somehow managed to get hold of the headmaster's ex-directory telephone number and do this with it as one of our leaver pranks, he had to change it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22