Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bowbow82

VIP Member
Am pregnant. When I was pregnant with my current youngest my fellas family and specifically his brothers chinless missis went to great lengths to try convince him our son wasn't his. Plotting 'my dates' on calanders and 'proving they didn't add up'. One time she broke down crying begging him to walk away from us. Baring in mind she had NOOOOO reason to make such nasty allegations and assumptions about me whatsoever in the slightest. Anyways she's also pregnant but abit further ahead then me. So am waiting until precisely one hour after she announces she's given birth to announce our pregnancy to just ruin and overshadow her moment of glory. What a shame.
This is the kind of petty I’d do too. You have to come back and update us, and if any pettier people than me can give tips to you on how to do it for full maximum pettiness, that’d be amazing 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
You need to pointing out her weird obsession with your baby's paternity, sounds like she's deflecting to me. When her baby is born you should make sly comments that they look like a male mate of hers. Hold up a mirror to her nastiness.
Well me and my fella said if there's any slightest hint of a repeat with this one we're both gonna whole heartdly agree the baby isn't his - cause its his brothers.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
I need to annoy someone. I have their phone number, nothing else......what could I do?!
Go old school and find your nearest undesirable park (the kind where teens chug cider) take a sharpie and write on the slide 'for BJ's call.....' .

• Haha

Mamacita

VIP Member
It’s not petty, it’s just rude in my opinion. Maybe I’m just brought up differently from you but even a card to say congratulations on getting married would be given even if I didn’t have money. Do you not want to say congratulations to them? It’s not a flex saying what you have put. Shows lack of class and decorum especially if you were invited to celebrate with them.
I agree. It's not mandatory to attend weddings, they could always say no if they don't want to congratulate the couple

• Heart
A guy/man child really upset me.

So I created a fake ad on Gumtree and stuck his number on it.

He has come crying about it, but I've just said it wasn't me 🤣

• Haha

Curly

VIP Member
A taxi driver said to me one time that he sees a wedding invitation in the same way as he sees an invoice or a bill of any sort, dropping through the letter box. Not really welcome. It's true, I guess.

I have never received a money or gift request with an invitation, thankfully 😁. I always give money and a card.
I always give money too unless they have a tacky poem requesting money which I’ll then give a present 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
I signed my ex up for email junk a few years ago and if I tried to email him after that I would get a msg saying their inbox was too full. He's since closed down that email and got a new one.... surprisingly he hasn't given me his new details 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
there is a girl in my work and she leaves her fan running all day. I was always asking her to turn it away from me because it was blowing in my direction and she would refuse to do so, saying that if she turned around she wouldn’t be getting the benefit of the breeze.

she was off for two weeks one summer and I went into work early, when nobody else was around. I removed the plastic cover and put some superglue onto the blades of her fan and when she got back to work it had mysteriously stopped working!

didn’t last too long as she ordered another desk fan and I was back to square one! 😂😂😂😂
I had this and it gave me dry eyes. It was torture. Felt like I had washing up liquid in my eyes. No fuck given by other person of course or management........and then there's the people who had to have heaters on in a heatwave cos they were cold. 🤬

• Sad

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Another petty neighbour thing I did before. I lived in some flats. The next door was a fucking bitch just for the sake of being a bitch. Long story short her post came through my door one day. It was an ESA letter. So I went and found her at her cash in hand job to pass it to her. 😂😂

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
My neighbours in their garden again, which I am right next to. It's a nice day to have your windows open.

This morning I've put up with his DIY- drilling, sawing and hammering away + his son's usual screaming away as usual.

Only fair they now get to listen to MY same Will Young song on repeat.

• Haha

FlyingGirl4

When I got married I told everyone I didn’t want any gifts money etc as attending was costing enough with outfits, hotel, travel etc but people were SO generous. My husband thinks it’s because we made a fuss about not wanting anything that people were more inclined to give. I absolutely detest the little poems in invites or a list of gifts.
Yes! I totally agree with you. I recently attended a wedding and between the hen do, gifts, hair, hotel etc I added up I nearly spent £1000… I haven’t had a holiday for over four years. I would like to take my son on his first holiday abroad soon. They wrote a little poem in their invites basically asking for cash instead of presents. I just think it’s really vulgar to ask for money imo. They spent £25k on the wedding… and why not keep a little and pay for the honeymoon themselves? 🧐🙃😵💫
---
Yes! I totally agree with you. I recently attended a wedding and between the hen do, gifts, hair, hotel etc I added up I nearly spent £1000… I haven’t had a holiday for over four years. I would like to take my son on his first holiday abroad soon. They wrote a little poem in their invites basically asking for cash instead of presents. I just think it’s really vulgar to ask for money imo. They spent £25k on the wedding… and why not keep a little and pay for the honeymoon themselves? 🧐🙃😵💫
Also just to add I think some people forget there’s a cost of living crisis going on 😆

Reactions: 17

cowtastrophe

Chatty Member
Nightmare colleague moaned at me for not cleaning her favourite pool car when I got back late in the rain so I made a point of waiting till she’d cleaned it then took it out and drove it through every muddy puddle I could find.

• Haha

ElChanguito

VIP Member
A family friend, who is not a nice person and has recently done some shitty things to me, is going to have a baby soon. I’m thinking I will completely ignore this, not send a card or anything, and not react to her social media posts.

• Heart

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
Not me but my old boss. She really hated her manager (who was the owner of the company) so she used to wash his coffee cup in the toilet water!! 🤮🤮
Back in the early 90s and straight out of catering college I started work for a small restaurant run by a woman, who considered herself rather ‘something’ and a ‘big player’ in the community (she wasn’t, the restaurant was started by her husband, whom she caught shagging a waitress and she took the business as part of the divorce settlement) Anyway, I digress. This woman was horrible, to both male and female staff alike, she had us all so scared of her, we didn’t even dare leave! One day she told us the restaurant and kitchens needing painting and we all had to paint them, because, by her reasoning, we worked in them, therefore we had made them grubby, so she wasn’t going to pay out for the decorators to paint them. And we all just did it! We didn’t get paid! She just brought us some fish and chips on the Sunday evening and we all acted like she was the best boss ever for doing so.
At some point 18 months into this job and only being 19 at time I decided I had had enough, but wasn’t brave enough to stand up for myself, or even leave (no I had to wait until I had a full nervous breakdown for that escape!) so I started spitting in her special Indian tea that she took twice a day (11 & 3 on the dot). I would swirl all my spit around in my mouth, making sure there was lots, spit it quietly onto a spoon and stir it in. She never thanked me for making it, but would occasionally comment that it was late, or too early! This small act twice a day gave me so much petty joy that 30 years later, I still feel weirdly proud of my juvenile act of rebellion.
PS sorry for the long post, I was trying to convey how much of a bitch and tyrant this woman was 🙁

• Sick
  • Wow

Samf2020

Chatty Member
I was the victim of petty today. I have done something pretty big in work and my boss praised me publicly on staff chat.
9 minutes later the person I was petty to last week posted about what she did today just to get likes.
Then a different department head decided to call out her staff as brilliant 3 minutes after that.
I didnt even have 10 minutes to myself before my achievement was pushed away. Never going to get a big head in here 😃

• Haha
  • Heart

Heidi88

VIP Member
This is minor but a friend of mine is really bad at responding to texts. It took her 3 weeks to respond to my last message and then when she did respond she asked to meet up a few days later. I was free that day but I am purposely not responding to her for a few weeks.

She always says she is so busy and has a lot going on but she has no more going on than anyone else she is just very disorganised.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Not me but my mom. Sorry if I've said this before but it is just so out of order and what she's like. She had this guy who was a Jehovahs Witness. Born into it, all he'd ever known. You get the gist. One day my mom fell out with him so she contacted the leader of his Kingdom Hall and told them he was a heroin dealing pimp and got him disfellowshipped. People he had known his whole life would blank him in the street. Had to sneak round the back to his own mom's house as she couldn't be seen to be in contact with him. He was a nice guy tbf.
While I think that's a bit OTT and mean (I wouldn't have done that) it speaks volumes for the people inside that organisation. Why would they believe the word of an outsider against someone who has been a member of their community for so long?
I guess being treated like that must have been a wake up call for him.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Get his bank deetz and send him 1p here and 1p there with bait references such as MONEY LAUNDERER. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha