Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Islawight

Chatty Member
My next door neighbour drinks a lot. She has a very deep voice and all summer I’ve had to listen to her drunkenly ‘talk’ (shouting) to her cat in the garden during the early hours while I’m trying to sleep. I’m an anxious introvert these days so didn’t want to call her out on it. Apart from the odd slamming of my window I would just lay there livid!

Until yesterday. I went to the garden centre and couldn’t resist the cheap wind chime for sale. That will be going out the front under my hanging basket near to where her bedroom is.
Actually, thinking about it, it’s quite evil and not petty but makes me feel great 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Orphan_Black

VIP Member
I had a bastard ex who was a big Game of Thrones fan, but because of his working hours was never able to watch the 2am showing (it was timed with it going out in America and then would be repeated at 9pm that night.) I however, did use to watch the 2am showing.

I waited three years to be this petty, but after the final episode I used one of those text bots to message my ex, it looked like it was from his dad with the first sentence sounding urgent about a work thing, only to go on to tell him all the spoilers from the last episode.

I got a very angry voicemail which I played to everyone who knew what a bastard he was. We all laughed. A lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

orangehead

VIP Member
I dated someone 6 years ago for about 3 months max and he still keeps hassling me. I’ve blocked him on SM, but he keeps making new accounts on dating apps and swiping me. I’ve had enough.
All I have is his mobile number and his parents address (he still lives at home) so, any suggestions welcome.
Can’t believe I’m stooping this low 🤦🏼‍♀️
Make a photo book of all his worst messages and put in captions and stuff and send it addressed to his parents asking them to make him stop.

• Haha
  • Heart

MagpieTree

Am pregnant. When I was pregnant with my current youngest my fellas family and specifically his brothers chinless missis went to great lengths to try convince him our son wasn't his. Plotting 'my dates' on calanders and 'proving they didn't add up'. One time she broke down crying begging him to walk away from us. Baring in mind she had NOOOOO reason to make such nasty allegations and assumptions about me whatsoever in the slightest. Anyways she's also pregnant but abit further ahead then me. So am waiting until precisely one hour after she announces she's given birth to announce our pregnancy to just ruin and overshadow her moment of glory. What a shame.
You should get the baby a big cousin baby grow as a gift! I'm so petty that I'd gift it at the baby shower.

• Haha

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
This email junk thing is a great idea. I’ve started signing up and old boss (left there 4 years ago) who was a total c*nt. I can’t see his reaction it but can imagine it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Another neighbour update. My Someones report to the DWP for benefit fraud worked. Fancy getting your benefits stopped the first day of the school holidays. Gutted lmaooo.

• Haha
  • Wow

dee_mc

VIP Member
Minor update: we were talking on video chat yesterday and he brought the subject round to me sending him money 🤬🤬🤬 and I said, well how would I send it, by bank or…? He obviously hadn’t thought about that 🙄 and was like oh um PayPal maybe, so I said well I’d need your email address for that wouldn’t I. Then he thought about it and said he could set up an Amazon wish list with stuff he wants on there, including gift cards!! Wtf. Is there any way of trolling him if he does send me an Amazon list?
I'm all for signing him up for Jehovah Witness visits and erectile disfunction info but on a serious note, he's a wrongun, you deserve far better: don't waste any more of your time and thoughts on him.

• Heart

Cooksie

VIP Member
I wasn't looking for an argument, then Cassie thought the best way to deal with it is to accuse me of victim blaming.

What you said is true in many different situations, sometimes we put up with bad doctors, hoping it will get better. We put up with bad service hoping it will improve.

It's not just women, many men face similar issues but won't speak out for fear of being ridiculed.
Yet here you are, ridiculing someone for staying after their horrible experience as if it’s so easy to just leave forever on the spot 🙄

• Heart

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
I had a bastard ex who was a big Game of Thrones fan, but because of his working hours was never able to watch the 2am showing (it was timed with it going out in America and then would be repeated at 9pm that night.) I however, did use to watch the 2am showing.

I waited three years to be this petty, but after the final episode I used one of those text bots to message my ex, it looked like it was from his dad with the first sentence sounding urgent about a work thing, only to go on to tell him all the spoilers from the last episode.

I got a very angry voicemail which I played to everyone who knew what a bastard he was. We all laughed. A lot.
I just saw a tiktok of a girl who was telling the story of when she was at a comedy show and accidentally bumped into a guy behind her. He shouted at her and then spat on her friend. Turns out she knew him from uni, so she set up loads of fake Facebook profiles and spent 18 months messaging him spoilers of all his favourite tv shows. Then 8 years goes by and she finds out a friend of a friend is engaged to him…so she finds his Reddit username and turns out he’s been slagging off his fiancé online. She screenshots all this and sends it to his fiancé, who leaves him.

ultimate petty queen - I love it!

• Wow
  • Haha

Muses

I was on holiday recently and the 4 people in the apartment below us would sit on their balcony every night talking/shouting way too loudly for a shared area, until at least 1am. They were really snooty the 2 nights I asked them to keep it down so my kids could sleep and they didn't even bother trying the 2nd time.

Well, we went to a petting zoo the next day and I noticed when we got back that 2 of the kids had all sorts of animal poo dried in to the cracks of the soles of their shoes 🤢 I took great delight in slapping the soles of their shoes together to shake out the dry poo over these pricks' balcony while they were not there 😆 Sorry, not sorry.

• Haha
  • Heart

pommynoir

VIP Member
I suppose this counts as petty - it I go to a wedding I won’t get them a card or a gift/money. My friend once offered to put my name on her card and I said no. I do not care to fund a decision you have made. you want a wedding, you pay for it
How grim, are they not friends of yours to invite you to their wedding? Imagine being so gross on purpose to not even provide a card giving friends well wishes 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 29

Pesky Tarian

VIP Member
My husband gets up at 5 for the gym and always manages to wake me and the puppy up 😴😬. Now as a rule we don't let the dog on the bed but the moment the front door clicks shut the pup comes and sits on my husband's pillow and proceeds to give himself a very thorough clean..and I let him.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

UsedWeddingDress

Chatty Member
there is a girl in my work and she leaves her fan running all day. I was always asking her to turn it away from me because it was blowing in my direction and she would refuse to do so, saying that if she turned around she wouldn’t be getting the benefit of the breeze.

she was off for two weeks one summer and I went into work early, when nobody else was around. I removed the plastic cover and put some superglue onto the blades of her fan and when she got back to work it had mysteriously stopped working!

didn’t last too long as she ordered another desk fan and I was back to square one! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

MagpieTree

I once dated a guy who lived with a room mate, and the room mates girlfriend was a nightmare. I used to delight in pouring her expensive shampoo and conditioner down the plug hole while I was showering!

• Haha

avabella

VIP Member
😂😂😂 as much as I prefer using my own bathroom at home, I’ve got to admit there’s something oddly satisfying about shitting while you’re on the clock - feels like a small act of rebellion against the big guy haha
I work at home so can shit in my own toilet AND get paid. Don’t hate the player 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

pommynoir

VIP Member
I hate to be a member of the anti fun brigade, but what it he had an allergic reaction to chillies? Tampering with food and drink is never a good idea, you never know how a person will react.
My husband isn’t allergic to chilli though…

• Haha
Reactions: 27