Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wkdbird

VIP Member
New thread 🧵
---

There a girl in my gym who carrying on with a married man it’s the hot topic in the gym after they were seen getting jiggy with it in the car park! She always using this ankle thing to do kickbacks on one of the machines, and he will be stood close having a good perv! It makes me sick to be honest as he likes everyone to think he’s mr family guy! Anyway I’m in the gym and there she is doing her kickbacks and he’s having a good luck so when she finished I went over bent down and took the black strap she uses to do them! 😂 it’s in my car and every-time I look at it I laugh because she can’t do them in the gym anymore!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Ex boyfriend wanted to meet up to 'clear the air' (he left me for the army, and the air i'm breathing is perfectly clear) but thought lets have some fun with this.

Told him I had moved out quite far and sold my car, but was living alone so he could come visit one evening.

Sent him a random address 3 hours away from his town, and when he called to say he was 5 mins away I blocked his number

Don't waste my time and I won't waste your fuel x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

Randy77

Chatty Member
I was a SAHM for a few years, had a couple of kids under 2.5 years old. My DH kept on complaining about the state of the house when he got home. It wasn't dirty, it was messy with a few toys. So one day I didn't pick up after the kids or clean up after me, I didn't do the beds, didn't pick up clothes, nappies, toys, etc. I didn't even wash up or empty bins, I literally left everything, down to leaving the mail at the door. The hosue was shockingly dirty and messy.

He then realised after that not to say a word. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

cococookie

Chatty Member
Random but i still laugh about the poster on here, who purposely wore the same dress as a colleague to the Christmas work night out just to wind them up 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

pommynoir

VIP Member
My husband was pissing me off last night, just being annoying so I left every door, cupboard and drawer *slightly* open. He’s raging, apparently I’m a child. So I’ve taken one side of each item of clothing in his wardrobe off the hanger, everything is just slightly hanging on so the minute he pulls something out the wardrobe everything should hopefully fall down 😂 I’ll show you childish.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

PeneLope111

When my ex left me for another woman, I packed all his things, including his extensive collection of Star Wars books. I ripped just one page out of each book before putting it in the box.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
A woman I was close friends with used to belittle me often, mostly by patronising me. The key thing she did was react by saying “good for you” sarcastically when I mentioned I had passed my driving test

Fast forward to now and she has messaged in a chat we have with another girl saying she passed her driving test. Im like deliberately ignoring it lol. It’s not even that petty but it feels it!
Good for you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
Why were you still there after the black eye. You should have been long gone.
Yeah I know but it's not always easy to walk away from a dv situation especially when the abuser controls every aspect of your life and locks you in the property and only way to escape is to shimmy down a drain pipe from the upstairs window. Abuse obviously got worse but I got out in the end.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54

Penguinfeet

When I was 18 I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me so I cut the crotch out of all of his beloved Calvin Kleins (which were expensive back then!) and posted them back to him 😂

Oh and when another ex cheated (I sure can pick ‘em), I hid the strap on he liked me to use on him on the middle of a box full of innocuous items so that when he unpacked the box at her house it would be like TA DAH, THIS ONE LOVES A GOOD PEGGING! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I don’t get on with one of my SILs and I certainly don’t lose sleep over it. Anyway 6 years ago, it all kicked off because I took the time to tell her all about herself and not once have I ever felt the need to apologise speaking the truth (and I’m definitely someone who will apologise if they’ve done wrong). Anyway since then every Christmas she sends my husband a Christmas card and writes “To (insert husband name) and Co” so completely ignores her niece and nephew and lumps them in the “Co” so my husband every year sends a card back and puts “(husband’s name”) & Co. and doesn’t put a stamp on it….every year she’s had to pay for the postage - you’d think she wouldn’t bother going to pick it up but she does every single time!

Footnote: husband is a postman so we have shit loads of stamps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
I've just remembered this after reading a post in the rant thread...
When my son started secondary school, he made friends with a lad, they were best buddies for ages. The kid came to our house on several occasions, I fed and watered him, I even gave him a lift home. Then one day, he got in with a different crowd and began to completely ignore my son. There was some name-calling and low-level bullying, thankfully my son had other friends so he wasn't alone at school. However, he was quite upset, and he couldn't understand how the kid could be his best mate one minute, then ignoring him the next, it was heartbreaking to witness.
I saw the kid a couple of years later, he was walking along the road, all alone in the rain. Unfortunately for him, I couldn't stop myself from driving through the large puddle in the road, and managed to drench him as I drove past. Not even sorry!☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I am beyond petty, I’ve done so much in my time but the most recent is, some stupid cow aggravated me on Vinted A LOT. I told her I worked within law, would take her to small claims court if I didn’t get a refund and changed my profile picture to Judge Judy 😂

• Haha

Souffle

Chatty Member
I threw away my ex’s spare prosthetic that he’d left at my house.
Enjoy your ‘armless fun now, twat 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Padparadascha

We've neighbours who are absolute nightmares. The amount of actual trauma they've caused people over the years is massive. Even their dog is an asshole, and has killed a couple of our kittens.

They have a perfectly manicured garden. It's always dark in the winter when I'm going past on my commute so I occasionally throw an oxo cube onto their lawn. Their dog goes nuts digging for something the next day...

• Haha
  • Wow

pommynoir

VIP Member
Guess who's just discovered you can request a home visit from the Jehovahs Witnesses...
I had them turn up at mine the other month two frail old ladies so I let them speak and then told them that i couldn’t be a JW because I’d had a blood transfusion - they said that we all make mistakes and that god would forgive me.
So I asked them if he’d forgive the fact that I love taking it up the bum - swear to god they were half dead but I’ve never seen someone move so fast off the drive 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
My ex works for a major bed superstore. When I found out he'd cheated I emailed HR and told them he'd been robbing pillows and attached a pic of my bed with said pillows on it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I reached peak pettiness today and it’s cheered me up no end after a shitty work day!
Driving home there is about a half a mile stretch that is very much stop-start-stop-start. Anyway we are all queing nicely, only one lane but it is a wide lane. So this absolute bellend in a white van decides he’s going to drive round everyone and then bully his way in at the front. NOT ON MY WATCH you don’t. I pulled over to the side at the top which blocked him behind me and then I let about ten cars undertake us 😂 He deserved it. He probably que jumped about 50!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42