What is the pettiest thing you've ever done? #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the woman’s defence, it does look like he got pretty in her face from the look of the photos. But you know what, working in retail, I forgive him 😂
Yeah deffo looks like he was shouting at her . I’d have probably made up a lie about him and posted that everywhere, or got him fired rather than mock his grandad being elderly or sick.

Reactions: 6
will he have to put a delivery address for the Amazon stuff? If yes - then you can troll him by signing him up for loads of leaflets/junk mail etc. personally I wouldn’t send him ANYTHING until you’ve got a piece of personal information from him. Even if it’s just an email address, you can sign him up to loads of spam through that!
if he’s being cagey then you can just call him out and say that it’s weird he wants you to send him stuff but he won’t tell you even where he lives or anything
Amazon gift lists usually hide the person’s address.

I dated someone 6 years ago for about 3 months max and he still keeps hassling me. I’ve blocked him on SM, but he keeps making new accounts on dating apps and swiping me. I’ve had enough.
All I have is his mobile number and his parents address (he still lives at home) so, any suggestions welcome.
Can’t believe I’m stooping this low 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
I dated someone 6 years ago for about 3 months max and he still keeps hassling me. I’ve blocked him on SM, but he keeps making new accounts on dating apps and swiping me. I’ve had enough.
All I have is his mobile number and his parents address (he still lives at home) so, any suggestions welcome.
Make a photo book of all his worst messages and put in captions and stuff and send it addressed to his parents asking them to make him stop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Have you spoken to his parents? I wonder if they are aware of the situation. That’s where I would start but I would also report it as stalking to the police

Reactions: 13
Have you spoken to his parents? I wonder if they are aware of the situation. That’s where I would start but I would also report it as stalking to the police
in the past I have lost my rag and messaged him telling him to stop bothering me on dating apps. Christ, it even sounds pathetic and immature typing it! He says it’s not harassment as i am on a “social dating app” and that im the one harassing him by messaging him to tell him I’m not interested. I’m just going to have to learn to just ignore it not matter how frustrating it is.

Reactions: 1
in the past I have lost my rag and messaged him telling him to stop bothering me on dating apps. Christ, it even sounds pathetic and immature typing it! He says it’s not harassment as i am on a “social dating app” and that im the one harassing him by messaging him to tell him I’m not interested. I’m just going to have to learn to just ignore it not matter how frustrating it is.
Hi, he sounds potentially dangerous. The victim blaming comment he made that you're on a dating app so he can message as he likes and it's not harassment, is really manipulative. I would seriously consider reporting him to the police. 6 years ago is a long time to still be messaging someone after a few dates when you've made it clear you want nothing to do with him. I wouldn't bother messaging his parents as he could use that against you and say it's more evidence of you harrasing him. You may not be the only person he's doing this to and if there is anyway of reporting him on the dating app he is harrasing you on, I would do that as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Absolutely report this to the police as soon as you can. 6 years ffs! You are not in the wrong, nor are you "stooping this low". As for him stating that you're hassling him by telling him that you don't want him to contact you...that's a classic stalker tactic, he's trying to make you think that what he's doing is perfectly normal, and that you're the unreasonable one.
From now on, keep a record of any contact from him. I know it's a nusiance but hopefully he'll back off when he realises that the police are involved. What a knob 😡😡😡

Reactions: 23
Absolutely report this to the police as soon as you can. 6 years ffs! You are not in the wrong, nor are you "stooping this low". As for him stating that you're hassling him by telling him that you don't want him to contact you...that's a classic stalker tactic, he's trying to make you think that what he's doing is perfectly normal, and that you're the unreasonable one.
From now on, keep a record of any contact from him. I know it's a nusiance but hopefully he'll back off when he realises that the police are involved. What a knob 😡😡😡
This 👆🏽 please report it.

Reactions: 14
Echoing the advice already given. I had to deal with an ex who stalked me for a year or two after our relationship ended and I made the mistake of asking a friend who was police for advice on the matter, rather than just reporting it to police formally. (My friend told me to wait it out and assured me the guy would tire of following and watching me and standing outside my homes "eventually" 🙄 - I think now that he has a wife and daughters he would give different advice). I wish I'd reported him properly. It's good to have things on record.

Reactions: 15
We have this family friend who is a bit of a pain up the arse, for some reason she started making comments about how tall I am! As far as I know I am 5’6 but she insists I am soooo tall, at least 5’10. Real weird. So I’ve ordered a height chart from Shein (got it for a pound with free delivery) and I’m thinking of putting it up in the kitchen and then just kind of lurking around it to hopefully prove once and for all I am indeed 5’6!

They can be petty, but we can be pettier!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We have this family friend who is a bit of a pain up the arse, for some reason she started making comments about how tall I am! As far as I know I am 5’6 but she insists I am soooo tall, at least 5’10. Real weird. So I’ve ordered a height chart from Shein (got it for a pound with free delivery) and I’m thinking of putting it up in the kitchen and then just kind of lurking around it to hopefully prove once and for all I am indeed 5’6!

They can be petty, but we can be pettier!!
How bizarre 🤔 is she exceptionally small?
And why wouldn't she believe you unless you are always wearing 4 inch heels 😃

Reactions: 2
How bizarre 🤔 is she exceptionally small?
And why wouldn't she believe you unless you are always wearing 4 inch heels 😃
That’s what’s weird, she’s the same height as I am! Maybe she’s having a pop at my weight? Like, oh you think you look small…well no you don’t.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
There’s a manager quite high up in work with me who called yesterday morning about a particular query, didn’t give me a lot of information to resolve etc so I teams messaged him early yesterday morning after the call to ask for the persons name (his employee) and he completely ignored my message all day. He was green most of the day too. He’s just replied. So I’m going to make him wait until tomorrow morning to resolve it 😊 just to add he was quite rushed/blunt and borderline rude on the phone to me yesterday as if he was in a rush for an answer…

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He’s just replied. So I’m going to make him wait until tomorrow morning to resolve it 😊 just to add he was quite rushed/blunt and borderline rude on the phone to me yesterday as if he was in a rush for an answer…
This is me when I get an email and the person who sends the email immediately follows up with a teams message to ask if I’ve a) read the email b) done what they asked immediately upon them sending it. Whatever they’ve asked goes to the bottom of the pile.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I unplugged the monitor of the desk next to me and told my old boss that seat was broken so he wouldn’t set next to me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
My son was put into isolation for a whole school day for wearing the wrong PE shorts, this was just after lockdown where they hadn’t been in school for months. I was livid.
I kept him off the next day. My excuse when I rang to report his absence was that as the dress code requires pupils to wear black socks and we had run out as lazy mum hadn’t done any washing, we only had white socks and as he would likely be put in isolation for this I don’t see the point of sending him in 🤭🤭🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 33