What is the pettiest thing you've ever done? #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I deleted someone off the Bluetooth in a pool car the other day because she annoyed me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
This is minor but a friend of mine is really bad at responding to texts. It took her 3 weeks to respond to my last message and then when she did respond she asked to meet up a few days later. I was free that day but I am purposely not responding to her for a few weeks.

She always says she is so busy and has a lot going on but she has no more going on than anyone else she is just very disorganised.

Reactions: 17
This is minor but a friend of mine is really bad at responding to texts. It took her 3 weeks to respond to my last message and then when she did respond she asked to meet up a few days later. I was free that day but I am purposely not responding to her for a few weeks.

She always says she is so busy and has a lot going on but she has no more going on than anyone else she is just very disorganised.
I have a friend like this. I find it really hard not to reach out first as well, even though she never reaches out to me. She always cancels plans too, but like the day before saying how busy she is with xyz so I'm trying my best now to not reach out and wait for her to text first but I'm finding it so hard🙈

Reactions: 4
I have a friend like this. I find it really hard not to reach out first as well, even though she never reaches out to me. She always cancels plans too, but like the day before saying how busy she is with xyz so I'm trying my best now to not reach out and wait for her to text first but I'm finding it so hard🙈
I had another friend like this too who was even worse. She lives in another county and i was always the person to keep in contact. Last December I sent her a "happy birthday" text and she still hasnt responded or text this year. I won't be texting or contacting her again. If she does message me then I don't know if i'd even get back to her at all.

This friend isnt as bad but it always annoys me that she feels her time is more valuable. She is always late when we do meet up. I now plan to arrive late and I am always nervous that she will be on time but she never is 😂 It kills me as I am normally very punctual.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I had a friend like that. The contact was always left up to me. Then I would be greeted with 'long time, no hear' exclamation, until I pointed out that texts/ emails etc worked both ways. She made an effort after that, for a while. We did lose touch eventually.

I also had the one who was always late, and would suggest meeting on the street, for example, in order to walk to the restaurant/ cafe. At the time we worked in buildings that were about 10 minutes walk apart. I knew what that would mean was me standing on a windy or rainy street waiting - having made sure to be there for the agreed time.
So, I would say no, meet you there and would be indoors with a coffee so at least my waiting time was comfortable and enjoyable.

Or, if meeting at a weekend, I would go into a bookshop where I could happily browse until she put in an appearance. She was a highly organised person, never late for work or anything like that. But always late to meet up. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I had another friend like this too who was even worse. She lives in another county and i was always the person to keep in contact. Last December I sent her a "happy birthday" text and she still hasnt responded or text this year. I won't be texting or contacting her again. If she does message me then I don't know if i'd even get back to her at all.

This friend isnt as bad but it always annoys me that she feels her time is more valuable. She is always late when we do meet up. I now plan to arrive late and I am always nervous that she will be on time but she never is 😂 It kills me as I am normally very punctual.
My friend is always late too, I have to tell her to arrive half an hour before we are due to go anywhere.

I also had another friend who I now don't speak to because she never made the effort but I wasn't as close to her really as I am to the other friend. I felt like I was just there to be a sounding board for her issues. She never once asked about me. So one day I just stopped texting her and she never text me. Three years went by and then she suddenly texted me but again it was all about her, she didn't ask me how I'd been etc so I just couldn't be bothered. I've gotten married and I'm pregnant since we last spoke and I didn't even bother to tell her because she didn't ask about me at all. Some people are just so self involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I had a bastard ex who was a big Game of Thrones fan, but because of his working hours was never able to watch the 2am showing (it was timed with it going out in America and then would be repeated at 9pm that night.) I however, did use to watch the 2am showing.

I waited three years to be this petty, but after the final episode I used one of those text bots to message my ex, it looked like it was from his dad with the first sentence sounding urgent about a work thing, only to go on to tell him all the spoilers from the last episode.

I got a very angry voicemail which I played to everyone who knew what a bastard he was. We all laughed. A lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I had a friend who would text me to make an arrangement several weeks in advance then either cancel or postpone the day before. The last time, she texted to tell me she had covid so had to cancel. I said ‘oh dear, hope you feel better soon’ then got on with my day. The next day she posted on Facebook about the amazing show she’d been to the night before thanks to last minute tickets given to her. Lying cow. I liked the post then blocked her everywhere.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I had a friend who would text me to make an arrangement several weeks in advance then either cancel or postpone the day before. The last time, she texted to tell me she had covid so had to cancel. I said ‘oh dear, hope you feel better soon’ then got on with my day. The next day she posted on Facebook about the amazing show she’d been to the night before thanks to last minute tickets given to her. Lying cow. I liked the post then blocked her everywhere.
That’s plain nasty! You’re better off without someone like that in your life.

Reactions: 12
I had a bastard ex who was a big Game of Thrones fan, but because of his working hours was never able to watch the 2am showing (it was timed with it going out in America and then would be repeated at 9pm that night.) I however, did use to watch the 2am showing.

I waited three years to be this petty, but after the final episode I used one of those text bots to message my ex, it looked like it was from his dad with the first sentence sounding urgent about a work thing, only to go on to tell him all the spoilers from the last episode.

I got a very angry voicemail which I played to everyone who knew what a bastard he was. We all laughed. A lot.
I just saw a tiktok of a girl who was telling the story of when she was at a comedy show and accidentally bumped into a guy behind her. He shouted at her and then spat on her friend. Turns out she knew him from uni, so she set up loads of fake Facebook profiles and spent 18 months messaging him spoilers of all his favourite tv shows. Then 8 years goes by and she finds out a friend of a friend is engaged to him…so she finds his Reddit username and turns out he’s been slagging off his fiancé online. She screenshots all this and sends it to his fiancé, who leaves him.

ultimate petty queen - I love it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
A family friend, who is not a nice person and has recently done some crappy things to me, is going to have a baby soon. I’m thinking I will completely ignore this, not send a card or anything, and not react to her social media posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I need to annoy someone. I have their phone number, nothing else......what could I do?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I need to annoy someone. I have their phone number, nothing else......what could I do?!
Go old school and find your nearest undesirable park (the kind where teens chug cider) take a sharpie and write on the slide 'for BJ's call.....' .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A family friend, who is not a nice person and has recently done some crappy things to me, is going to have a baby soon. I’m thinking I will completely ignore this, not send a card or anything, and not react to her social media posts.
I worked with a bully some years ago.
When it was announced that he was leaving the company for a new job elsewhere, I took pleasure in never once congratulating him, or referring to it in any way. I smiled into his face and talked about the weather if our paths crossed.

I knew him well enough to know that it would really bug him that I said nothing whatsoever. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Get some business cards printed with a fake ad for a 24-hour pizza delivery service, put the number on it, leave in various clubs in your nearest big city. My year at school somehow managed to get hold of the headmaster's ex-directory telephone number and do this with it as one of our leaver pranks, he had to change it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I used to have a neighbour who would regularly come home drunk at 3am and put his music on really loud. I found out his phone number and used to ring him every morning at 6am and hang up when he answered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Am pregnant. When I was pregnant with my current youngest my fellas family and specifically his brothers chinless missis went to great lengths to try convince him our son wasn't his. Plotting 'my dates' on calanders and 'proving they didn't add up'. One time she broke down crying begging him to walk away from us. Baring in mind she had NOOOOO reason to make such nasty allegations and assumptions about me whatsoever in the slightest. Anyways she's also pregnant but abit further ahead then me. So am waiting until precisely one hour after she announces she's given birth to announce our pregnancy to just ruin and overshadow her moment of glory. What a shame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37