What is the pettiest thing you've ever done? #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ex boyfriend wanted to meet up to 'clear the air' (he left me for the army, and the air i'm breathing is perfectly clear) but thought lets have some fun with this.

Told him I had moved out quite far and sold my car, but was living alone so he could come visit one evening.

Sent him a random address 3 hours away from his town, and when he called to say he was 5 mins away I blocked his number

Don't waste my time and I won't waste your fuel x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
Ex boyfriend wanted to meet up to 'clear the air' (he left me for the army, and the air i'm breathing is perfectly clear) but thought lets have some fun with this.

Told him I had moved out quite far and sold my car, but was living alone so he could come visit one evening.

Sent him a random address 3 hours away from his town, and when he called to say he was 5 mins away I blocked his number

Don't waste my time and I won't waste your fuel x
I love it! I'm never brave enough to do anything like this.

Reactions: 10
I've just remembered this after reading a post in the rant thread...
When my son started secondary school, he made friends with a lad, they were best buddies for ages. The kid came to our house on several occasions, I fed and watered him, I even gave him a lift home. Then one day, he got in with a different crowd and began to completely ignore my son. There was some name-calling and low-level bullying, thankfully my son had other friends so he wasn't alone at school. However, he was quite upset, and he couldn't understand how the kid could be his best mate one minute, then ignoring him the next, it was heartbreaking to witness.
I saw the kid a couple of years later, he was walking along the road, all alone in the rain. Unfortunately for him, I couldn't stop myself from driving through the large puddle in the road, and managed to drench him as I drove past. Not even sorry!☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
My next door neighbour drinks a lot. She has a very deep voice and all summer I’ve had to listen to her drunkenly ‘talk’ (shouting) to her cat in the garden during the early hours while I’m trying to sleep. I’m an anxious introvert these days so didn’t want to call her out on it. Apart from the odd slamming of my window I would just lay there livid!

Until yesterday. I went to the garden centre and couldn’t resist the cheap wind chime for sale. That will be going out the front under my hanging basket near to where her bedroom is.
Actually, thinking about it, it’s quite evil and not petty but makes me feel great 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Not sure if ive posted this before but if i have here it is again. My ex got with some bird behind my vunerable pregnant back. She thought she was something and she won some prize. After a while she falls pregnant and what not. When she went into labour he rang me to let me know and the signal was bad in labour room. I was NOT ending that phone call for nothing. Shes screaming ripping front to back while hes dashing out the room to get better signal to speak to me. He actually said to her 'ill be 2 minutes babe the signals tit in here and im on the phone to @Lucyxxxx '. We can all play games while people are pregnant/giving birth. Nob.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Not sure if ive posted this before but if i have here it is again. My ex got with some bird behind my vunerable pregnant back. She thought she was something and she won some prize. After a while she falls pregnant and what not. When she went into labour he rang me to let me know and the signal was bad in labour room. I was NOT ending that phone call for nothing. Shes screaming ripping front to back while hes dashing out the room to get better signal to speak to me. He actually said to her 'ill be 2 minutes babe the signals tit in here and im on the phone to @Lucyxxxx '. We can all play games while people are pregnant/giving birth. Nob.
It's crazy that he would call you instead of being physically present for his new girl.

You're 100% better off without him.

Reactions: 11
Yes, Lucyxxxx definitely well rid.

So, the wind chime is up after yet another drinking sesh! Makes me laugh, quite windy here on the Isle of Wight. Sounds like Hector from breaking bad is out my front…ding, ding, ding!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Eeek this thread was a funny read but it’s taken a turn the last few pages. Let’s get back to pettiness
I’m totally in agreement just found this thread and was thinking oh what a fun thread then along all the nastiness started there’s no need guys, I may not agree to all that has been written but I don’t feel the need to start a mass argument.
Anyway when I was little I got a puncture on my bike so I couldn’t ride it and my brother was delighted showing off zooming up and down the street so I waited until he went to the toilet and got a knife from the kitchen and stabbed his tire.🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
About 12 years ago, I became friendly with a man who was blind, but we fell out. I didn't hear from him for years, over a decade in fact. Then low and behold a few weeks ago, I received an email from him asking if I could do him a favour! No how are you, or even any small talk.

I was a little afronted by this, but I replied asking how he was, out of curiosity. He explained that he needed someone to purchase an Apple gift card for a friend. He didn't want to spend more than £200! He also mentioned that he was travelling at the moment, and that he would pay me back.

My immediate thought was it sounded like a scam. The thing is, he mentioned that he was travelling, as he is blind it would make things more difficult for him. I wondered it it was possible, that someone might have hacked into his email account. But he signed the email with a shortened version of his name, which he used to do.
I simply replied that I was unable to help him. But having given it some thought, I might send him one of Atomic Shrimp's (YouTube channel) videos on scambaiting!

Reactions: 1
About 12 years ago, I became friendly with a man who was blind, but we fell out. I didn't hear from him for years, over a decade in fact. Then low and behold a few weeks ago, I received an email from him asking if I could do him a favour! No how are you, or even any small talk.

I was a little afronted by this, but I replied asking how he was, out of curiosity. He explained that he needed someone to purchase an Apple gift card for a friend. He didn't want to spend more than £200! He also mentioned that he was travelling at the moment, and that he would pay me back.

My immediate thought was it sounded like a scam. The thing is, he mentioned that he was travelling, as he is blind it would make things more difficult for him. I wondered it it was possible, that someone might have hacked into his email account. But he signed the email with a shortened version of his name, which he used to do.
I simply replied that I was unable to help him. But having given it some thought, I might send him one of Atomic Shrimp's (YouTube channel) videos on scambaiting!
This is 100% a scam. I would actually let him know his email has been compromised. Whenever gift cards are requested you know. As the banks and credit agencies can’t stop gift cards being used

I would report it as a scam but I'm a witch so 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 3
When I was 20, I went through a horrible break up with my first proper boyfriend. I was crazy about him. But looking back we had nothig in common, i was a shy introvert and was just happy someone liked me after years of teenage singledom.We'd lived together for 6 months or so and he never once contributed to the rent or bills....i had to pay it all on my measly pittance salary..... I was naive ( a bleeping idiot) and in love. Empty promises of money that never materialized...he then broke up with me to go travelling, I had to move back home and owed the landlord about 1k. Took me ages to pay it. Never heard from him again....but I did have his email password, bare in mind this is 20+ years ago so no socials and email was LIFE. Soooo I emailed everyone in his address book in great detail about what a scummy prick he was and changed his password. hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Newish staff member has been openly rude to me since she started. I suspect her boss bitched about me as I used to do her job.
She looks me up and down a lot , so in staff update I wore my glasses for all department updates on screen
Then she started hers, I made a show of taking them off and just looking out the window instead of at screen. Then as soon as she finished glasses went back on and looked back at screen. She was glaring at me, tiny petty thing but cheered me up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Newish staff member has been openly rude to me since she started. I suspect her boss bitched about me as I used to do her job.
She looks me up and down a lot , so in staff update I wore my glasses for all department updates on screen
Then she started hers, I made a show of taking them off and just looking out the window instead of at screen. Then as soon as she finished glasses went back on and looked back at screen. She was glaring at me, tiny petty thing but cheered me up.
That's hilarious 😂

Reactions: 2
Not me but my mom. Sorry if I've said this before but it is just so out of order and what she's like. She had this guy who was a Jehovahs Witness. Born into it, all he'd ever known. You get the gist. One day my mom fell out with him so she contacted the leader of his Kingdom Hall and told them he was a heroin dealing pimp and got him disfellowshipped. People he had known his whole life would blank him in the street. Had to sneak round the back to his own mom's house as she couldn't be seen to be in contact with him. He was a nice guy tbf.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Possibly evil, but whatever. If my OH "forgets" to empty the bins, or spends too long on his various gaming shite, I unleash my clumsy side and accidently knock the "off" switch on the router. Virgin Media router usually takes a good ten minutes to reset and start up the WiFi 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not me but my mom. Sorry if I've said this before but it is just so out of order and what she's like. She had this guy who was a Jehovahs Witness. Born into it, all he'd ever known. You get the gist. One day my mom fell out with him so she contacted the leader of his Kingdom Hall and told them he was a heroin dealing pimp and got him disfellowshipped. People he had known his whole life would blank him in the street. Had to sneak round the back to his own mom's house as she couldn't be seen to be in contact with him. He was a nice guy tbf.
That's people all over. They'll believe anything. A select few will question it.

Reactions: 1
Possibly evil, but whatever. If my OH "forgets" to empty the bins, or spends too long on his various gaming shite, I unleash my clumsy side and accidently knock the "off" switch on the router. Virgin Media router usually takes a good ten minutes to reset and start up the WiFi 🤣🤣
I'm gonna steal this for when the kids are being arseholes !!

• Haha