What have you done today #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to look for some curly hair products but I just don’t know where to start with it all! Any recommendations??? My hair is super frizzy if I leave it to dry naturally so I’d love to be able to take it any enjoy the curls!
I'm still only a couple of weeks into trying to tame it but at the moment my best result is no shampoo and this conditioner scrunched in but not on the roots, brush it upside down in the shower with a denman brush and let it air dry but there's still a bit of a frizz halo around the curls.

My second best result had my rubbish conditioner and this scrunched in when damp and and then diffused on the lowest heat setting with a hairdryer.

My next attempt will be to use the good conditioner, not on the roots, brushed upside down then after add the curl amplifier and diffused.

It's like an ongoing science experiment but it's already miles better than what it was.

Reactions: 1
My old flat mate wouldn’t let us have the heating on all winter. I literally lived in my bed!
The suns out and I’m frozen.. but I am finally going to take my pride and joy (my bike) out. I hadn’t been on a bike for about 15 years when I got her but I seem to have found a love for cycling. I don’t do crazy distances but I really enjoy it.
I slept terribly but had a nice slow morning with birthday cake for breakfast.
Hoping to actually get some jobs done today, we shall see.
i have included a picture of my bike because I love her, I’m not a pink person but it’s the only colour I wouldn’t have to wait months for. My mum has it in blue.View attachment 530349View attachment 530351
Love the bike :love: Makes me want to buy a new prettier bike 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hello my Tattle besties.

I've had an absolutely lovely day. I went to see my Mum back in Liverpool. She lives right overlooking the Mersey and it was a beautiful day! My nephews absolutely adore mini watermelon so it was so cute seeing them all play. I was super broody watching my two nephews. I'd love to give my baby a brother or sister soon. I took a pregnancy test this morning because my period was weird, I was so rough and ill and it only lasted 3 days. But it wasn't meant to be this time 👎 maybe one day soon hopefully

Anyway, we just had a nice day in my Mums. Technically me & baby watermelon shouldn't have been there but we screwed the rules today for a change. My mental health hasn't been brilliant the last week but I didn't feel up to sharing at the time but I had a sort of mental breakdown over the weekend. So seeing my Mum and the boys helped massively. I'm feeling a bit more myself. We walked to two parks and the weather was lovely

Think I mentioned a few weeks ago my Uncle passed away a few months ago and my Mum told me I was getting inheritance. I got it today. I got way more than I expected 😭 so I was shocked. I'm going to buy myself some clothes, treat Mr Watermelon to something nice & get baby watermelon some Summer clothes and something nice too.

It's mine & mr watermelons 3 year anniversary on Monday 😱 can't believe its been 3 years. Feels like it was only yesterday I thought he was a fitty and bent over in my see through h&m leggings to get his attention 🤣 look at us now! It's also his birthday 2 weeks after so I want to get him something nice! Any suggestions please send them my way 🥰

Hope you have all had a lovely day!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@petitspois yes i'd definitely recommend catan! ^^ the base version (cause there are lots of extensions) would be quite nice as a starting point for board games like that. you collect points by gathering resources, building streets and cities. simple but very fun :)
@bolimepipi @petitspois Agree re Catan that was the first 'proper' board game I played and love it still. Ticket to Ride is also a good one to start with.

Hello my Tattle besties.

I've had an absolutely lovely day. I went to see my Mum back in Liverpool. She lives right overlooking the Mersey and it was a beautiful day! My nephews absolutely adore mini watermelon so it was so cute seeing them all play. I was super broody watching my two nephews. I'd love to give my baby a brother or sister soon. I took a pregnancy test this morning because my period was weird, I was so rough and ill and it only lasted 3 days. But it wasn't meant to be this time 👎 maybe one day soon hopefully

Anyway, we just had a nice day in my Mums. Technically me & baby watermelon shouldn't have been there but we screwed the rules today for a change. My mental health hasn't been brilliant the last week but I didn't feel up to sharing at the time but I had a sort of mental breakdown over the weekend. So seeing my Mum and the boys helped massively. I'm feeling a bit more myself. We walked to two parks and the weather was lovely

Think I mentioned a few weeks ago my Uncle passed away a few months ago and my Mum told me I was getting inheritance. I got it today. I got way more than I expected 😭 so I was shocked. I'm going to buy myself some clothes, treat Mr Watermelon to something nice & get baby watermelon some Summer clothes and something nice too.

It's mine & mr watermelons 3 year anniversary on Monday 😱 can't believe its been 3 years. Feels like it was only yesterday I thought he was a fitty and bent over in my see through h&m leggings to get his attention 🤣 look at us now! It's also his birthday 2 weeks after so I want to get him something nice! Any suggestions please send them my way 🥰

@watermelon sugar Sending love ❤ It sounds like you had a lovely day, glad to hear you're feeling a bit better.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hello my Tattle besties.

I’m pleased you went to see your mum and are feeling better for it ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 4
still felt a bit meh from yday but had a nice day. worked in the morning and had some work stuff to do in the old town so finally went there as i haven't been in a long time, especially since everything has been closed

178CE78D-9EC4-46E1-AAE4-561C0B678182.jpeg

my sister joined me so we had coffee here

13BFCC8C-911E-4EF2-B1F4-92ADD98851B5.jpeg

aaand sushi 🤪

5332AB7F-FF10-4C6F-B39E-CE583D7C778C.jpeg

went home, had my therapy phone call which was a bit overwhelming but fine in the end. bf picked up my dad's car and we went to a garden centre

B6008632-C973-4201-8071-F2DE0D9935A8.jpeg
B5B65710-2904-47EA-A547-F4A079C39124.jpeg

not a lot of words from me today but i did take some nice photos! hope everyone is well! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m getting pretty fed up with a mate of mine. She has a baby with this fella and everyone has told her that she needs to get away from him as he is clearly using her because she has an apartment. He always is cheating on her, leaving her and always comes back when she gets a car or she has money. It’s not even funny, she had a nice boyfriend for a month or two and ends up ruining it because she ended up sleeping with the ex again.

She’s also facing an assault charge because she battered a girl who the ex was talking to and sleeping with and the girl told her that she did not know that even had a baby or that he was even still with her. The girl apologised to her and instead of hitting her ex she battered the girl. Then posts on Facebook “anyone who sleeps with another girls boyfriend is scum!” Yet never holds her fella accountable for his actions

Every time he leaves I have to go on suicide watch and have had to call gardaí to perform a wellness check because she gets herself piss faced and does be trying to top herself.

I even had her sorted out with a therapist and was able to get the therapist to sort out a payment plan, and I even offered to pay most of it as I know she doesn’t have that much money and that I wanted her to get better as she is a great friend of mine and money doesn’t matter. She went to one therapy session and never went again as she thought it was useless.

he’s a hobosexual and a bleeping waster. I’m fed up with the girl and her issues and I’m just going to have to cut her off.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.