What have you done today #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m probably putting way too much time into this now... but WHAT IS GOING ON? I refuse to believe this.

Can we all please work together to solve this mystery?

DF387A25-A2A2-43C9-A8DC-63FBE59A8DE6.png
71C8D653-A0B0-46E3-A3ED-DE3EF20532ED.png
BA87F04C-10F0-451A-8DB2-63A110A12A39.png
0BEF383A-F5DF-470A-94C5-B189E4D43CFF.png
F2AF8240-AFD6-4DDC-8974-357836C111BE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I grew up in Bolton and definitely remember Sayers, but that was years ago now! I also remember Greenhalghs too no idea if that is still going. Cooplands must be a Yorkshire thing as I've only ever seen them here! I do love a good cooplands, they've got a really good range of cakes! Prefer it to Greggs 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I grew up in Bolton and definitely remember Sayers, but that was years ago now! I also remember Greenhalghs too no idea if that is still going. Cooplands must be a Yorkshire thing as I've only ever seen them here! I do love a good cooplands, they've got a really good range of cakes! Prefer it to Greggs 😬
There was a Greenhalghs in Liverpool when I was a kid!

Reactions: 1
Today:

Morning the loss of Helen. What a woman 💗
Went on a 7k walk down the park.
Started writing up a 4 week workout plan for myself 😂😂😂
Pampering now. Shaving... my legs are currently a gorillas. Washing my hair.
Then virtual date with Scotland at 10pm watching line of duty !
Ate so much crap today and past 2 days. Strict for the weekend. Minimum 15000 steps each day !

PS feicin love this scrub.

20210416_210432.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I remember Birds from where my ex grew up, must admit their bread is nice! Cooplands and Greggs are elite though... love all this bakery chat 🤣😂🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Crap week workwise, the today happened, holy buggering monkeys I had a good day.

Left for work around 9am, my normal controller wasn't in today so I had the other controller all day, not that
I spoke to him till about 5:30 this afternoon..... :ROFLMAO: ANYWAY, got some work soon after I left home, collected
three packages, one to be delivered 10 minutes away, the other two were for over the river. Managed to
squeeze in a FLAT WHITE and a croissant from Pret. Spent the next hour picking up more stuff and ended up
with a run that would end up in Chelmsford Essex around 2:30. Only downside was that it took me ages to
get to Chelmsford because of the A12, I hate the bleeping road. On the way back I had a nice surprise, a
collection in Hornchurch and another near Stratford. After dropping that lot I had one last run which took
me to Wimbledon then to Byfleet and ending up in Woking. The Woking was in fact Ripley and was only 10
minutes away from the Byfleet. I was dreading the final drop because the house I was looking for was on a
road that was a couple of miles long, normally it would take ages to find but luck was really on my side.
The house was only 500 yards up the road from the roundabout, the first house I might add. Home at 8:30
and now tucking into my fish fingers and chips.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've had a really discombobulated day.
Got up around 9am, checked the news, had a wash, brushed my teeth and got dressed.
Came downstairs and let the dog out for a widdle, fed him and made my daughter an egg white omelette, before making sure she had her medicine.
Dropped the dog to the groomers before starting work at 11am. It was all tootling along fine, which was surprising as I've had 3 unplanned days off due to a family emergency.
Picked the dog up from the groomers, but not before having an absolute mare of a wait to use the only working cash machine in town 🙄 and then bumped into someone I haven't seen for an age, had to make excuses and leg it.
Got back to find my laptop had decided to update itself so made a brew. Did another couple of hours before stopping for lunch (carrot and red pepper soup) before settling back down to work til 7pm.
Finished work, had tea (allplants spinach cannelloni) and made a brew. Administered more meds to child before settling down to watch The Taskmaster and The Fall.
I'm craving cake but have none 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@aimzalicious thank you!!

Today went quickly at work so glad it was busy but not crazy 😜 came home got a cheeky mc Donald's not had it since February haven't got much planned this weekend other than a weekly shop and colouring and relax!!

Also feel miles better ✌

@265 you must of been near mine today im not far off one of your collections small world!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi everyone!
Had a lovely day today, went to meet my mum and dad and the dog for a walk at a national trust place half way between us. We had a nice long walk and a picnic in the car park (so british! ❤) and the dog had a nice big puke in the formal gardens bit so watching my dad trying to pick that up made my day 😂
but I had forgotten about the m25 on a Friday afternoon OMG I hate it. My road rage was happily back in full force.
Came home and my bf has a job interview on Monday 🥳 so happy for him, he hates his job they treat their staff like crap and he works super long hours plus most weekends, so this job would be much better for our life. Fingers crossed!
he tried on some possible interview outfits and nothing fits cos #lockdownpodge so looks like I’m going to M&S this weekend for him 🙄
Didn’t feel like cooking so we got a Chinese and now I’m full 🐷

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just had a Google of Birds, looks well posh!! Might have to venture over that part of the country when we've got a car and go and try it for myself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
i have definitely never heard of any of those bakeries, but ever since tattle a sausage roll from greggs is high on my bucket list 🤭 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.