Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Don’t know how I forgot to mention this in my previous post but I’ve also had a big fuck off reaction to something on my legs and arms. I’ve got THE itchiest rash ever. I think it’s the sanctuary spa body scrub I used the other day🥴 I’ve used a few new products but that’s the only thing that’s gone only on my legs and arms which is where the rash is. Absolute killlllller. I’ve put loads of E45 cream on but if anyone has any recommendations to take the itch away and reduce the rash plzzzzz let me know
I bought this today for a rash. Seems to be helping. It’s an over the counter cream x

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 1

AnderbeauJohnson

VIP Member
Morning gang! I don't know what to do today. My fella wants me to go to his Mums, so it's either go there with him and the baby or have a day to myself at home!? What do you think? My fella starts a new job next week so he's now working 5 days through the week and every weekend so this is his last free weekend. So spend time with him or have a last weekend of relaxation by myself? What should I do 😭
Half and half? Go to see Nanna in the morning and have the afternoon at home?

bolimepipi

VIP Member
Not sure if u know this or not,...You need to have a listen to him in other dramas he does. He is Scottish with a strong Scottish accent in most things he does except L.O.D , have a watch it totally threw me first time I heard it ! Xx
no way! i'm not sure my heart can handle that 😍

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
Hi guys! We didn't end up going to Nanna's because she is going for her 2nd jab or something. She's probably getting some dick really 🤣 my fella seems to think we will go tomorrow instead but I might pull a sickie 👀 we still walked to the other side of town to where the Aldi is and the big Tesco. My fella smashed his phone to pieces by accident at work the other week has been using a pure Nokia grafter phone like a drug dealer since so I bought him a new phone for his birthday. The watermelon did good 💅 we usually do our shop in the Asda so when we were in Aldi me head was cabbaged! I said to me fella 'me heads cabbaged' and he went 'Did you say that cos we're in front of the cabbages?' And we actually were😂 what a coincidence. Anyway I had a meltdown and decided I wanted to do my shop in the Asda instead 😂 so we're home now, baby is going for a nap. And we're probs gonna go back out to Asda so we can do a food shop 😂 I'm a nightmare 😂
Ha, ha, “cabbaged” 🤣🤣

• Haha

prinnygrace

VIP Member
So I took the dog out and felt worse, felt a bit dizzy and that my eyes weren't focussing properly. Decided to skip the run (why do I always feel guilty?) and just did a 30min ab/bum workout instead, then got in the bath, so feeling better now. Need to go and make tea shortly.

Didn't get up to anything much over the weekend, Spent most of yesterday in the garden, mowing, planting and moving pots out of reach of Pupper. Made up a bench for the garden which I had to drive an hour to b&q to collect. Wouldn't normally have bothered but am hosting a get together with my mates next weekend and needed something for them to sit on 🤣

@prinnygrace sorry to hear about your relationship, sounds like it had run its course and you've done the nicest thing xx
Thank you 💗💗💗

• Heart

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
@PepsiCherry I’m loving these updates- so glad it’s going well ❤ As others have said that texting stage is the best, when you get that little feeling of excitement every time your phone goes off 😍

@coconochanel im so jealous, never been to an IKEA. The closest one is 3 hours away. I well wanna go 🤣🤣

@prinnygrace i LOVE a bit of office gossip, this is great 🤣 the office gossip thread on here is one of my favs, keep us updated

All that bakery talk is great, I love food chat 😂 I’ve only heard of greggs tbh but I’m a southerner.

I tried to do that thing others do where they reply to everyone but I kept losing what I’d written when I moved to another page so only managed 3 replies 🤣🤣

I had a brilliant day yesterday ❤
Was struggling with uni work so took @undertheivy s advice and took a break. Made a chocolate cake 👀😏 but when I came back to it it just suddenly clicked in my head! I’ve submitted now so fingers crossed 🤞
We also found out our offer got accepted on our dream house, wasn’t expecting it at all as 4 others had put offers in and ours wasn’t the highest but the vendor said she really liked us as a couple and chose us 🥳🥳 I’m so excited.
When the estate agent phoned I took the call then my partner scooped me up in his arms and started dancing 🤣🤣 it was great, felt like I was in a movie 🤣🤣🤣 (sorry if I’m being cringe)
My other half is such a private person he keeps his business to himself, I wanna shout it from the rooftops but I’ve got to respect that he doesn’t want everyone knowing so I’ve let it out on here so I don’t burst 🤣 I’m crap with secrets 🤭🤭
I’m secretly hoping he proposes when we’re in. 8 years nearly I’ve been waiting 🤣
Anyway we had a takeaway AGAIN to celebrate.
Slept like crap last night but I better muster up some energy, I NEED those ice lollies from Iceland 😋😋 they do some banging vegan sausage rolls and pies there too so I’ll be forced to get some of them
Look at me running on now 🤣

Have a lovely day all xx
Love this! Congrats 🏡

• Heart

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
Hi everyone! Happy Friday 🥳

My Nana came over for her birthday, she was really spoilt! We ordered Chinese food and I brought the cake out what I got from Tesco. I was going to bake one but this one from Tesco had dolly mixtures on top and they’re her favourite sweet 🙂

View attachment 532578
Totally giving her age away, sorry nana 🤣

I’m so full from all the food! Going to have a shower and do skincare then go to bed! Rock n roll!
Oh that cake looks lovely.

Sounds like you had the loveliest of days with your Nana. X

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
thank you for the well wishes as always 💛
i forgot to add that i decided today that i will quit my job after this season is done (that would be november). unless there is some big change during the season, i have to do it. it's only bringing me negative things... no one even cares that i'm ill, they are just giving me more stressful and overwhelming things to deal with. i'm so done with the whole passive aggressive show!
Your wedding planning?! You're soo good at it 😭

• Heart

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
Are we all near a Sayers here? Sayers was elite and deffo the superior bakery. My ex boyfriend used to say to me he would break up with me if I went to Greggs and Greggs are for sell outs 😳 Sayers got took over by Pound bakery i think but there's still some Sayers' knocking about. I don't know if Sayers is a Northern gaff or not? Pound bakery is a belter though, their sausy rolls are well nicer than Greggs. Waterfields sausy rolls are grim. 🤢
Sayers sound lovely. We definitely don’t have them down South.

nbt

VIP Member
Are we all near a Sayers here? Sayers was elite and deffo the superior bakery. My ex boyfriend used to say to me he would break up with me if I went to Greggs and Greggs are for sell outs 😳 Sayers got took over by Pound bakery i think but there's still some Sayers' knocking about. I don't know if Sayers is a Northern gaff or not? Pound bakery is a belter though, their sausy rolls are well nicer than Greggs. Waterfields sausy rolls are grim. 🤢
Close the door on your way out will you? ✋🏻

• Wow