What have you done today #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning lovelies

We have a lazy day planned, we all had late night/early morning. Daughter has bacterial tonsillitis and a heavy duty 10 day course of antibiotics.
Have rushed all housework this morning so now free to spend the rest of the day being lazy with the kids. Films, snacks, device time. Anything goes today 😂😂

Have a lovely Sunday all 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not much is happening here either. The baby still has a cold and now so have I 😭 I feel like im swallowing razor blades whenever I swallow 😔 I was meant to be meeting my friend for a coffee and food but unless it's a banana mcdonalds milkshake I don't wanna know about it! My bf had the absolute rage this morning 🤣 he went to pump his bike tire up and it just completely deflated, then he rang a taxi and realised that he has lost his bank card. Then the only cash we had was a 50 pound note 😂 honestly i can't wait for his driving test. He better pass 😂
Oh no my little boy is full of it too fed up of wiping green snot from his nose.....he’s really cuddly which isn’t like him he normally doesn’t want to know me so I’m enjoying the cuddles! Hope you’re all feeling better soon!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Thank you 💖 I don't think we have had it easy as we only started seeing each other round christmas time so by the time we were like 'properly together' we only had around a month and a half before lockdown. But I do think when you know you know and I just don't think it's fair on him if my head is elsewhere :(

I wish he was a dick and had actually hurt me. It would make the situation a lot easier 😅
I was with my ex a couple of years but lockdown made me realise that my heart wasn’t in it and I ended it in Nov. I also felt really bad cos he’s so lovely and treated me and my son well but you just know when it’s not right don’t you. We’ve managed to stay friendly afterwards though. It’s not an easy decision so I feel for you but following your gut is always the best way I find.
Sending love. X

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well I've been nagged senseless all morning. From one daughter wanting a goldfish called Neil and the other wanting to go to the park for one of her 5 hour stints with friends.
I think Tattle is the only place I come across people being themselves these days (or perhaps they're not as I got sucked into the whole MD thing). I can feel lonely sometimes and I'm generally someone who loves my own company. I think it's really common these days. One thing about lockdown it at least we were all in the same boat. I guess it takes a while to find your feet again.
Hope those feeling a bit blue can get some sun on your faces today. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hey everyone my week hasn't been exicting other than going to work 🙃 the shift on tuesday went really well i loved it being on my own also cleared my head a bit has been a blessing other than talking to that headfuck guy he has been really nice towards me this time round still not sure if its genuine. This week is going to be full of emotions my mums ex husband finally moves out completely on friday so its going to be very difficult for my mum so probably won't be posting hope everyone is ok xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Morning all you lovelies.

Pretty tit couple of days for me. I think it's the end of mine and my boyfriends relationship. No hard feelings, he's an absolute gem but I just don't think we're right for each other. We spent last night together and honestly there was just no connection at all. We've been together for a year but we're just like mates and sometimes I find we have nothing to talk about??? I'm so scared to do it because I know that I'm really going to hurt him but it's not fair on him if I'm not 100% in it. I think my heart will always just be back where my family live rather than in Nottingham. He'll be an absolutely amazing partner to someone but I just don't think that someone is me. My heart is completely broken even though it's me that will have to end it. Ugh, I hate this so much. Will come back and update properly at some point later.

Hope you all have had a lovely weekend!!
I feel for you, it’s not easy. Just think someone out there that will feel than connection to him and for yourself too xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Quiet Sunday for me today, so far today I've been dealing with the drains, a perfectly normal Sunday job.
Spending the rest of the day doing bugger all, Greys Anatomy on the Kindle and online catching up with
some various stuff, like paying off the credit cards after I've had my Sunday Roast. I will also drag out my
Red Suzuki and prep her for work next week. I do hope I'm going to see some action this coming week!
I don't want a repeat of last week that's for sure, at least the sun will be out, shame it's not going to be
very warm.

Quiet Sunday for me today, so far today I've been dealing with the drains, a perfectly normal Sunday job.
Spending the rest of the day doing bugger all, Greys Anatomy on the Kindle and online catching up with
some various stuff, like paying off the credit cards after I've had my Sunday Roast. I will also drag out my
Red Suzuki and prep her for work next week. I do hope I'm going to see some action this coming week!
I don't want a repeat of last week that's for sure, at least the sun will be out, shame it's not going to be
very warm.
No pot noodles?? 😱

• Haha
Sorry to hear that @prinnygrace. Relationships are awful when they come to an end. As much as it may hurt him though you have to consider your own feelings too. You can’t stick with someone who isn’t right for you for fear of hurting them, as awful as that sounds. There’s someone out there for both of you. I really hope you’re okay xx

I'm sorry you feel like that. Like others have said, drinking non stop being the fun thing will wear off eventually. Are any of your friends low level drinkers that you can reach out to?
To be honest they all make comments at me for not drinking, even if we go for a meal and I order a coke I always get comments about being “the mum of the group” or “too sensible” so I just feel alone. It’s for health reasons I choose not to drink, which they know too. Probably need to reconsider my choice in friends 🤣
————————
not much going on here today. Still feeling quite miserable tbh. Can’t seem to kick the feeling.
done some uni work, now chilling watching some YouTube.
boyfriend wants to go b&m bargains for some drumstick chocolate (🤢) but I cba. I look like tit and you can guarantee I’ll see someone I know 🤣
enjoy your Sunday afternoon all x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sorry to hear that @prinnygrace. Relationships are awful when they come to an end. As much as it may hurt him though you have to consider your own feelings too. You can’t stick with someone who isn’t right for you for fear of hurting them, as awful as that sounds. There’s someone out there for both of you. I really hope you’re okay xx

To be honest they all make comments at me for not drinking, even if we go for a meal and I order a coke I always get comments about being “the mum of the group” or “too sensible” so I just feel alone. It’s for health reasons I choose not to drink, which they know too. Probably need to reconsider my choice in friends 🤣
————————
not much going on here today. Still feeling quite miserable tbh. Can’t seem to kick the feeling.
done some uni work, now chilling watching some YouTube.
boyfriend wants to go b&m bargains for some drumstick chocolate (🤢) but I cba. I look like tit and you can guarantee I’ll see someone I know 🤣
enjoy your Sunday afternoon all x
I have one friend from school who doesn’t drink, never has (probably a pimms a year) but I’ve always included her on nights out and she’s a great designated driver. I just tell her to not tell me about my behaviour. She once told me I’d been outrageous 😂 but If you are happy being sober they shouldn’t care!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have one friend from school who doesn’t drink, never has (probably a pimms a year) but I’ve always included her on nights out and she’s a great designated driver. I just tell her to not tell me about my behaviour. She once told me I’d been outrageous 😂 but If you are happy being sober they shouldn’t care!
Is that why your name is OutrageouslyScarlet 🤣

• Haha
Hope u lovelies are enjoying the weekend . I have the most exciting news ...I’ve got my washing machine back 💕💕. I have done 6 loads already. On a sadder note the skip went yesterday, I was still trying to cram stuff in before it was taken from me . My kitchen is finally finished after nearly 6 weeks, so I need to make an excuse as to why a takeaway is a good idea tonight 😂.
Our skip was chock-a-block, but like you, I was still trying to top it up and poke bits of rubbish into it here and there. 🤣🤣

Oh you’ll love walking around and admiring your new kitchen for the first few weeks, then it will become part of the furniture. 😁

Hola mi amigos 🌞

What a lovely sunny day! It is here anyway. Been in the garden for a bit, planted some plants. Spoke to my neighbour who is looking to cut a tree down in our garden - I told her to sod off in so many words. She doesn’t like the buds/leaves falling in her garden, so I was like well I can’t stop nature can I, buy a sweeping brush. I don’t engage brain before mouth sometimes lol.

She annoyed me so I’ve had 80s tunes on all day. Just washed my hair and straightening it now for morning. Got a driving lesson tomorrow, excited for it. I’m doing roundabouts 🚘

Hope everyone is OK x
Glad you gave your neighbour the riot act. 🤣 Good for you. She doesn’t have the right to cut a tree down in your garden, only her own.

Hope tomorrow’s driving lesson goes well for you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Hey lovely tattlers. My day has been busy. Woke up and made a nice brekkie of eggs and tomatoes on toast with a coffee then the sun was shining so we headed to the garden where I mowed the lawn and little one weeded for me. We popped to Asda for some plants and top soil and then headed back and planted them all up. Fingers crossed it all grows nicely as I’m not really green fingered but I’m trying now we aren’t in rentals so need to make the most of our own little garden. Met a friend for a walk for just over an hour then grabbed an ice cream on the way home. Sat in the garden for a little bit before making hot dogs for an early dinner. Chilled one planned tonight. I haven’t watched any of the latest LoD series so I’m going to watch one a night from tonight so I’m ready for the final next week. I’ve avoided goggle box since these new ones have been on too so haven’t seen any updates. Need to do a little recap of the previous series though as it’s a while since I watched them and I’ve forgotten.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg how is this day not over yet???

I've done 2 loads of dishes, 2 loads of washing, made sausage mash and veg at lunch time, helped kids with homework, sorted out a wardrobe, been for a walk, played lego and played a bit animal crossing

And its still only not even 5pm

I swear it should be at least Wednesday by now 🥴🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning all you lovelies.

Pretty tit couple of days for me. I think it's the end of mine and my boyfriends relationship. No hard feelings, he's an absolute gem but I just don't think we're right for each other. We spent last night together and honestly there was just no connection at all. We've been together for a year but we're just like mates and sometimes I find we have nothing to talk about??? I'm so scared to do it because I know that I'm really going to hurt him but it's not fair on him if I'm not 100% in it. I think my heart will always just be back where my family live rather than in Nottingham. He'll be an absolutely amazing partner to someone but I just don't think that someone is me. My heart is completely broken even though it's me that will have to end it. Ugh, I hate this so much. Will come back and update properly at some point later.

Hope you all have had a lovely weekend!!
Ah, it is very hard to break someone’s heart and part company with them. But, if you know the relationship is not the right one for you, then it is kinder to end it sooner. No point living a lie, you have a life to live too. I wish you all the best with this decision. 💚

Hey lovely tattlers. My day has been busy. Woke up and made a nice brekkie of eggs and tomatoes on toast with a coffee then the sun was shining so we headed to the garden where I mowed the lawn and little one weeded for me. We popped to Asda for some plants and top soil and then headed back and planted them all up. Fingers crossed it all grows nicely as I’m not really green fingered but I’m trying now we aren’t in rentals so need to make the most of our own little garden. Met a friend for a walk for just over an hour then grabbed an ice cream on the way home. Sat in the garden for a little bit before making hot dogs for an early dinner. Chilled one planned tonight. I haven’t watched any of the latest LoD series so I’m going to watch one a night from tonight so I’m ready for the final next week. I’ve avoided goggle box since these new ones have been on too so haven’t seen any updates. Need to do a little recap of the previous series though as it’s a while since I watched them and I’ve forgotten.
Ah once your plants start to grow, you’ll love having them there and will probably want to grow more. 🌿🏡💚

======================SEPARATE POST - Admin, can you please separate my post please? ===================

It is a pj day for me today. Had no energy to do anything in the garden and my back has been killing me all day. No point pushing yourself if you don’t have to.

I feel so very tired today too. 😩🥴 Sometimes I sit here and think that because it is a glorious day I ‘should’ be outside enjoying it and working outside. But I can enjoy the sunshine from within the house and still see the blue skies, the birds, the flowers from in here.

Nah, guilt trip over! 🤣🤣

Line of Duty to look forward to later and hopefully I shall catch 40 winks before then. 💤 😴

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Well, it’s all done. He’s a gem and he will be the perfect boyfriend and make someone very very happy but that someone just isn’t me. Thank you all for the love 💗💗

My housemate has just taken me to Starbucks to get out for a little bit so I’m happy with my cookies and cream frap 🤪🤪🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well, it’s all done. He’s a gem and he will be the perfect boyfriend and make someone very very happy but that someone just isn’t me. Thank you all for the love 💗💗

My housemate has just taken me to Starbucks to get out for a little bit so I’m happy with my cookies and cream frap 🤪🤪🤪
Well done you , do you feel relieved ? Hope you are ok, enjoy the frap x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.