What have you done today #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/what-have-you-done-today-7.18366/page-50

Carry on people 🤗

It's Sunday and all I've done is get up, drink 2 cups of coffee, got some classic Dr Who on the Kindle.
The only other thing I've done is start this thread, Roast Pork for Dinner which means the Oven will
get a little dirty today.

The Sun is out but it's still bloody cold, as Monday is going to be a washout I might try and a few
things outside today.

Enjoy Sunday people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Whatsappenin,
I'll just geg in with my recap

Recap:
We all love OutrageouslyScarlet's bike
No one knows what Sayers or Poundbakery is
But a few know what Birds is
Greggs is elite
We're gonna gift each other heeldos for our birthday
Exes are still dicks
Naughty Nanna is still getting dick
The majority are watching LOD, the others are like 'huh?'
Skip enquiries are still welcome
That feeling when you get a *new kitchen*
Don't talk about flicking beans, that's chaldash
Don't buy your salad from Morrisons cos a big ass spider will come out of it
If you don't like memes we don't like you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Didn’t think we’d need a new thread at 995 posts but ok! Must be a numbers thing.

Today I’m making a roast chicken dinner for my family and that’s about it! Sacked gym off til tomorrow 🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Whatsappenin,

Recap:
Greggs is elite
Exes are still dicks
when you see watermelon posted her recap:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Whatsappenin,

Recap:
Greggs is elite
Exes are still dicks
Oh blinking hell, I might have to trawl back through the whole thread just to catch up. 🤣🤣

duck it. I will try and stick to this one. 🤣🤣

Yesterday was a pj day for me. I just didn’t have the energy, so I lit the woodburner and sat beside it for the whole day. 🤣🔥🔥🤣

I have just started taking Lansoprazole, as despite my stool test coming back normal - (mention the word stool and it always makes me sing that song by Kid Creole and the Coconuts “Stool Pigeon” - which has nothing to do with stools, but means something entirely different and it was way before most of yours time!) 🤣 - my Dr has said I should take these tablets for my cough at night, which is most likely caused by acid reflux when I’m sleeping. Anyhow, I’m on day 3 of these tablets and they are giving me indigestion pains at the top of my ribs. 🙄 Thought these things were supposed to cure the problem, not exacerbate it. 🤣 I suppose I shall have to stick with them. She did say they wouldn’t start working until I’m two weeks in...*sigh* Apart from migraines, I don‘t take tablets for anything else. My Dr even remarked that she was surprised that as a 55 year old woman I wasn’t taking some kind of tablet - which doesn’t bode well for people in my age bracket🙄 - 🤣

But today is different, I’m going to get outside and do a little bit more in the garden. Plant up some perennials which I brought with me from my previous garden and pot on my seedlings.

Hope you all have a relaxing day. I will try and pop back later. 💚

I can’t remember how to add a YouTube song onto here, so I will let you discover Stool Pigeon by yourselves. 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Whatsappenin,

Recap:
Greggs is elite
Exes are still dicks
Thanks for the recap 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh oh. I feel in love with Steve last night on episode 2 😂😂

Planning a binge watch of as many episodes as i can tonight.

So. I had 1 can of gin last night. I took the sensible route, alcohol affects my meds so badly but i was really in the mood last night to say duck it. Very proud of myself today haha
Slept until 10 this morning 😳😳 having a lazy morning /afternoon at home with my 5yr old and husband. Collecting the girls later and having tea at my mams. The town she lives in also has a HUGE b&m with a garden centre so definitely doing a shopping trip on the way.

Happy Sunday gang 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@Saddlesoap Sorry I missed your birthday. I hope you had a lovely day. 💚🌸 🧁 🎁

@WilmaHun Your boyfriends sister sounds a nasty piece of work and her head is way too far up her own arse! 🙄 I think I would have threatened to ram her car out of the way and driven so close to it to scare her. But, you walked away and that can’t have been easy, but well done in not giving her any more satisfaction or attention.

As for body clock, when you hit your mid 30’s that is when it starts ticking, so I wouldn’t let her unkind words put a spanner in the works. I have just read that you are 25. She, however, sounds bitter and twisted about life already. No wonder you give her a wide berth! 🙄

@bolimepipi Have you been unwell? I’m sorry, I have tried to catch up with the previous thread - failing miserably - but I hope that you are now on the mend. 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 8
💛 awww thank you, i had covid! but i'm much better now, just a bit tired and out of breath, thank you for asking
Oh no, poor you. 💚 I am so pleased you are feeling better. I hope that you have a lovely network of family looking after you.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t keep up with this thread 😂😂
Not been up to an awful lot today family outing to the shops to take a few things back....looked in river island and saw a gorge dress so now I’m in a mood coz I have no money to buy it and my husbands being tight 😂 went to Debenhams....closing down sale is like a jumble sale but managed to get a few bits of school uniform bargs for my little girl who starts September. Now just chilling at home pestering my husband about this dress 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hello everyone, a new thread already!

Took my bf into town this morning to get him some clothes for his new job. First time in his life he doesn’t have a uniform. Everywhere was soooo busy and I hate people getting in my personal space at the best of times but covid has made me hyper aware of it! He’s a browser but I like to get in and out as quick as possible, so after an hour I went back to sit in the car while he went back to the first shop we went into for shoes 🙄
But I’d been able to go to Gails Bakery for a cinnamon roll and a chai latte so it made up for the general public being in my space.

Now we are home and I am being treated to a fashion show as he tries on all his new things. Bought a chicken from M&S so going to make a roast later on, before having to sit through the F1..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It's only just gone 2 and I can't wait for today to be over. Went for a walk this morning and have been in bed since. I feel rotten, I'm not ill at all, just period stuff. It hasn't been anywhere near this bad for several months which sucks as I assumed it never would be again. Had a nap and woke up feeling worse so going to try and force myself to stay awake. Boo. Grr. Bah humbug and so on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Going into the city centre to meet a friend for a walk and lunch.

Cant cope thinking of the LOD final. So nervous someone is gonna die 🤣

Also nervous about this ! 21st of May meeting Scotland 😳 Im going to his county cause Im off work and Im frontline and hes working til 7 the Friday. Jesus Mary and Joseph me bleeping nerves.

20210502_144503.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.